About USMB and it’s status as a “conservative(?) Board” etc.

I wish you had more education. It would make interacting with you more interesting to me. You could at least learn how language works and that words have specific meanings.
First, you have no idea of my education, only your assumed assumptions. Which are wrong, btw.

Second, you are not interacting, you are set on defending yourself and your obvious inadequacies.

Third, get a dictionary and look up your own words. It would certainly be an education for you, which is sorely needed.

You ever consider taking your own advice?

Obviously not since you continue to spew your stupidity and lies here.
Your stupidity isn’t my stupidity. Try to get one thing right. You dolt. And you keep claiming I’ve lied but you can’t support your lie. Did I mention that you’re a dolt? It shouldn’t go unmentioned.
BTW, try spellcheck.
Nah. It’s not a spell check matter, you dope. It was just a failure to edit.

Now, go try to be original. Take all the time you need.

See you in Trump’s next term.

I have been a member of this Board since 2005. I am about as liberal as one could get legally, and although this Board has conservative tendencies, it's pretty middle of the road as message boards go.
I agree with that, and with what, maybe a hundred profile names that actually post on a regular basis, this site is no barometer of anything.

Your stupidity isn’t my stupidity. Try to get one thing right. You dolt. And you keep claiming I’ve lied but you can’t support your lie. Did I mention that you’re a dolt? It shouldn’t go unmentioned.

Nah. It’s not a spell check matter, you dope. It was just a failure to edit.

Now, go try to be original. Take all the time you need.

See you in Trump’s next term.
No, your stupidity is unique to you, and massive.

Resorting to name calling just goes to prove your lack of intelligence and lack of ability to comprehend what has been said is another example. You just keep digging your hole deeper with your every statement.

Maybe you should try being smarter so that I would recognize your great education.

That's funny. You're funny.
You even lack the intelligence to respond in a reasoned manner. But what would anyone expect from you.

The only funny thing here is your opinion of yourself and y our intelligence, which is obviously lacking.

There are very few true conservatives here. There are a lot of right wing extremists who claim conservatism, but they are not.

You are faceless, here. So that’s meaningless. Personal attacks happen sometimes I see in OP’s. And I still see the main political ideology here as leftist.
You must be blind.

Forum List

Back