About USMB and it’s status as a “conservative(?) Board” etc.

No, your stupidity is unique to you, and massive.

Resorting to name calling just goes to prove your lack of intelligence and lack of ability to comprehend what has been said is another example. You just keep digging your hole deeper with your every statement.
So, you’re stupid. That’s clear. And a hypocrite. Also clear. And you can’t back up your claims. You just hit the trifecta.

No need to apologize. I understand. You’re a libtard.

Aw the typical retort of a liar who has been caught and cannot think of anything to back him up.

Sometimes known as projection.
Lighten up, Francis, It's a movie quote. You have no reason to refer to me as a liar. So, you're the one doing the projecting.

I read recently (during a rather recent one week vacation) that some folks consider USMB to be both very poorly moderated AND a conservative board.

I have to say, I think they’re wrong.

I consider this board a particularly safe haven for liberal nonsense. Sure, it’s not like the insane Democrap Underground or the daily kos (whateverthefuck that might mean). Libs do get pushback here. Maybe that’s why they don’t like it and consider it a “conservative” board. They prefer group-think style orthodoxy. Silly libs.

And the moderation here ain’t too bad, despite my oft expressed concerns about certain stupid very very stupid rules like “Zone 1” protection for racist threads. Oh, and this penchant mods have for “cleaning up” threads. 🙄

I’m not going to use this forum to start a poll. Just wondering. Who actually believes that this Board is overly represented by conservatives? I see many. But I see oceans of liberals too.

Here's the difference between USMB (in reality a middle of the road moderate board) and Leftwing controlled social media. In the latter, conservative voices are shouted down, censored, shadow-banned, and outright banned. The moonbats who are the remaining active members get a distorted view as to what a moderate POV is. Hence, when they encounter anything which disturbs the fragile equilibrium of their psyches, they think it is rightwing "violence".

Don't pay attention to human veal.

So, you’re stupid. That’s clear. And a hypocrite. Also clear. And you can’t back up your claims. You just hit the trifecta.

No need to apologize. I understand. You’re a libtard.
You really are dense. In a previous post I detailed my political stance, yet you are hell bent on not understanding it.

And you project your own qualities onto anyone who proves you to be wrong. Really iompressive lack of self awareness.

That just because there's more conservatives and this board isn't run by leftists who censor everything like 90% of everything else out there. Obviously to me, and I haven't been here that long.

I came from a place where you can hardly call anyone what they are ever and the whole board is leftist-biased. Just saying what someone is was considered a "personal attack" and verboten.

That's a major impediment to free discourse. This is better.

Free discourse is good.
Agree that a free and open discourse and/or forum for a healthy discourse is absolutely great. Everyone gets their opinions heard, and the great thing also is that for the most part the rhetoric or exchanges are peaceful -meaning- non-violent, no cyberstalking (i.e. people attempting to stalk each other because of their views, and hopefully that doesn't go on), and for the most part it's non-threatening except for some slip ups by some very passionate people on the sometimes very intense heated issues... It's also non-personal except when members or guest cross that line on occasion. All and all it's been a good site and good platform.

I have been a member of this Board since 2005. I am about as liberal as one could get legally, and although this Board has conservative tendencies, it's pretty middle of the road as message boards go.
I remember you from a different board around that same time.

I realize that Cons would rather believe the lies they are told, in the case of the Traitor he spoon feeds his lies to you and you believe each and every one of them. That is after all what Cons do.

But personally, I draw the at Treason and Insurrection. I would never in my life support an individual who would stand against the United States and with a Russian Dictator, and that is exactly what Cons on this forum have done time and again.

Just think if a Democrat (HRC comes to mind) had stood at the podium at Helsinki and said she believed a Russian Dictator over the U.S. Intelligence Community....Cons would have had red, white and blue shit fits.

What if a Democrat had attacked Gold Star Families, or ridiculed John McCain being shot down during the Viet Nam War.....there would demands for blood from Cons....but the Traitor does and they do not give two shits....they praise him. And the so-called Mods ecourage it...

Democrats did NOT stage an Insurrection, Cons did. Cons on this board cheered the Insurrection. Insurrection and Sedition is what Cons want.

Cons on this forum love Racism/Anti-Semitism/Homophobia/Islamophobia/Racism. They loved children being seperate from their parents and gun point. Dems did call for that, Cons did.

Mods on this forum turn a blind eye to hate and Anti-American/Anti-Democratic language on this site. By ignoring it, they encourage it.

I realize that Cons would rather believe the lies they are told, in the case of the Traitor he spoon feeds his lies to you and you believe each and every one of them. That is after all what Cons do.

But personally, I draw the at Treason and Insurrection. I would never in my life support an individual who would stand against the United States and with a Russian Dictator, and that is exactly what Cons on this forum have done time and again.

Just think if a Democrat (HRC comes to mind) had stood at the podium at Helsinki and said she believed a Russian Dictator over the U.S. Intelligence Community....Cons would have had red, white and blue shit fits.

What if a Democrat had attacked Gold Star Families, or ridiculed John McCain being shot down during the Viet Nam War.....there would demands for blood from Cons....but the Traitor does and they do not give two shits....they praise him. And the so-called Mods ecourage it...

Democrats did NOT stage an Insurrection, Cons did. Cons on this board cheered the Insurrection. Insurrection and Sedition is what Cons want.

Cons on this forum love Racism/Anti-Semitism/Homophobia/Islamophobia/Racism. They loved children being seperate from their parents and gun point. Dems did call for that, Cons did.

Mods on this forum turn a blind eye to hate and Anti-American/Anti-Democratic language on this site. By ignoring it, they encourage it.
You really areⁿ quite the little Stalinist, aren't you?

You think the only opinions that should even be allowed are those of authoritarian leftists.

Have you ever considered embracing liberalism, instead?

Here's the difference between USMB (in reality a middle of the road moderate board) and Leftwing controlled social media. In the latter, conservative voices are shouted down, censored, shadow-banned, and outright banned. The moonbats who are the remaining active members get a distorted view as to what a moderate POV is. Hence, when they encounter anything which disturbs the fragile equilibrium of their psyches, they think it is rightwing "violence".

Don't pay attention to human veal.
Nah, USMB is a notorious dumping ground for far right crybabies.

You really areⁿ quite the little Stalinist, aren't you?

You think the only opinions that should even be allowed are those of authoritarian leftists.

Have you ever considered embracing liberalism, instead?
Have you considered finding out what that word actually means? Or are you too busy making up fantasies to whine about?

No they are right. Mods here suck.

Exactly, we're all humans here.
yt6re.jpg
I've gotten into it with the mods and I dont believe they have modded me any differently. There was 1 incident but that was likely just a phone misfire.

I read recently (during a rather recent one week vacation) that some folks consider USMB to be both very poorly moderated AND a conservative board.

I have to say, I think they’re wrong.

I consider this board a particularly safe haven for liberal nonsense. Sure, it’s not like the insane Democrap Underground or the daily kos (whateverthefuck that might mean). Libs do get pushback here. Maybe that’s why they don’t like it and consider it a “conservative” board. They prefer group-think style orthodoxy. Silly libs.

And the moderation here ain’t too bad, despite my oft expressed concerns about certain stupid very very stupid rules like “Zone 1” protection for racist threads. Oh, and this penchant mods have for “cleaning up” threads. 🙄

I’m not going to use this forum to start a poll. Just wondering. Who actually believes that this Board is overly represented by conservatives? I see many. But I see oceans of liberals too.
About equally split.iberals just can't take the fact that they always lose when conservatives are allowed to challenge their nonsense

Forum List

Back