Please stop talking about how Dems and liberals are violent....Arizona Republicans want a war

If conservatives get serious and go to take our country back, then yes I have all intentions of doing it. You loons stealing an election is not tolerable, but hopefully the new lawsuit will bring justice.

What exactly are you going to do to "take your country back"?

The fact that you won't even answer such a simple question on an anonymous message board leads me to believe that you're not going to actually do anything other than whine about the result.

Prove me wrong.
No only liberals run around in pussy hats yelling at the sky. Time will tell what will happen.

So you don’t have a plan of what you actually intend to DO. That’s what I thought.

All that means is that you’re going to do NOTHING except whine about it on an anonymous message board. Nothing more.

Your idea of “taking your country back”, whatever that’s supposed to mean, is just you sitting in front of the computer eating Pringles and posting a few anonymous comments.
Don't know exactly what will need to be done yet or anything at all. If trump stays president all will be well.

You won't do anything and Trump won't stay president.
Lol, coming from you!
View attachment 427563
My generation is different.

You’re deflecting.

I didn’t say I was going to start a revolution. I said that you’re not going to DO anything.

You’re talking about “taking your country back”, but all you’re actually DOING is deflecting attention to me and things I didn’t say, and posting memes.

Is that all you’re going to DO to “take your country back”? You’re just proving my point.

Post more memes. Throw some emojis in there too. That’s all you’re going to DO and we both know it.
Why would I tell an idiot what l would do? Don't worry, if it begins you won't hear or see nothing.

Translation: you’re not going to do a single thing other than whine on an anonymous message board and post memes.

Do you really think you’re fooling anyone? C’mon bud, it’s pathetic. This is the internet and any anonymous idiot can claim anything that’s completely lacking credibility.

You’re going to sit there in front of your computer screen eating pistachios off your beer belly and that’s the extent of what you’re going to do to “take your country back”.

You done being a snowflake drama queen?
Like I said I'm not running around in a pussy hat yelling at the sky. Like you loons did.

Right. You’re just claiming that you’re going to “take your country back” by posting memes and talking about pussy hats.

Talk about pussy hats some more. Maybe throw in some “cuck commie libtard” comments along with it or something.

Because that’s all you’re going to DO. Just like I’ve been telling you.

Drama queen.
You are a troll. Scat!

That's not the way it works. Go take your complaints elsewhere.

If biden gets away with his scam, he won't be president. Harris will.

That's incorrect. Biden will be the president and Harris will be the vice president.

This isn't complicated.
Well Pelosi was trying to push the 25 amendment to make sure she could get rid of him. But the the Hunter story came up. So the willingful media buried it. Now all a sudden the news is starting to report it. Sorry dude, you were duped. Maybe harris will choose Pelosi as her vice president and finally put a nail in the liberalism coffin.

That's incorrect. Biden will be the president and Harris will be the vice president.

This isn't complicated.
Well Pelosi was trying to push the 25 amendment to make sure she could get rid of him. But the the Hunter story came up. So the willingful media buried it. Now all a sudden the news is starting to report it. Sorry dude, you were duped. Maybe harris will choose Pelosi as her vice president and finally put a nail in the liberalism coffin.

This doesn't change the fact that Biden will be the president and Harris will be the vice president.

If you honestly don't understand that or if you think that won't be the case, then you're just not very smart.

This isn't complicated.

This doesn't change the fact that Biden will be the president and Harris will be the vice president.

If you honestly don't understand that or if you think that won't be the case, then you're just not very smart.
Lol, Biden doesn't represent your party anymore. Aoc and her ilk does. You were duped, there is no way Harris could win on her own. Sorry dude enjoy your misery. I will be fine though.

The Arizona GOP calls for violence...but NOT ONE of those empty suit sissies will be taking up arms alongside the cult memebers. Trumpers: try to remember that. They want to see YOU endangered from the comfort of their homes.

This isn't complicated.

Lol, Biden doesn't represent your party anymore. Aoc and her ilk does. You were duped, there is no way Harris could win on her own. Sorry dude enjoy your misery. I will be fine though.
Democrats dont agree with that nonsense. "The squad" represents the party to you, only because you are stupid and lazy, and they are easy targets for your archaic racism, xenophobia, and other assorted bigotry.

This isn't complicated.

Democrats dont agree with that nonsense. "The squad" represents the party to you, only because you are stupid and lazy, and they are easy targets for your archaic racism, xenophobia, and other assorted bigotry.
Dumbass harris is on board with them, and she is fixing to be president. You people screwed the pooch. I really hope she picks Pelosi as her VP, it will be the end of your party for a long time.

This isn't complicated.

Biden will be the president. Harris will be the vice president.

This isn't complicated.

This isn't complicated.

This isn't complicated.
Lol, okay if you say so. Like I say I hope pelosi ends up representing your party as VP.

This isn't complicated.

This isn't complicated.
Lol, okay if you say so. Like I say I hope pelosi ends up representing your party as VP.

I say so. Biden will be the president and Harris will be the vice president. If you really don't believe this, then you're a fucking idiot.

I'll tell you what. I'll make you an avatar bet that this is what happens. What do you say?

It's ok. We both know that you won't accept. You're an idiot and you probably don't even believe in half of the nonsense that you claim.

I await your excuses.

The Democrat party is the most violent institution in American history. You people wrote the book on domestic terrorism, from the KKK to the Weather Underground to BLM/Antifa, the Dems have made political violence their cornerstone policy.

It is Republicans who are trying to intimidate public officials with rifles. Triede to kidnap a Governor. Numerous election officials are being threatened. Now they are saying fight to the death.

Clearly the Trump Nazis are the thugs.

Anybody else catch this????
Republicans in Arizona ready to die for Trump.
But you stupid asses don't think you're in a cult.
Republicans are the shitstains of America.

"The @AZGOP Twitter retweeted a post by Ali Akbar, a national organizer for “Stop the Steal,” saying, “I am willing to give my life for this fight.”
Then posted a Rambo clip.

Arizona Republican Party Calls on Supporters to Fight to the Death For Trump: ‘Live for Nothing, or Die for Something’

December 8, 2020

NOTE THE SOURCE: THE NATIONAL REVIEW....a very conservative Republican publication. LOLOLOLOL
Stealing a mans vote is a recipe for pay back...stop cryin...you fuckers made a big mistake stealing this election....

You are the one trying to steal the votes of 80 million people. You are the ones making a big mistake.

This isn't complicated.

Dumbass harris is on board with them, and she is fixing to be president. You people screwed the pooch. I really hope she picks Pelosi as her VP, it will be the end of your party for a long time.
Nah, that's just another example of a gullible white winger (you) getting fooled by paid liars. Again.

Yep! That's what a spokesperson or an official media account is,

A spokesperson equals the entire Arizona GOP? I don't believe you.
Correct! The spokesman for the entire arizona GOP does, indeed, speak for the entire Arizona GOP. I know this is complicated, but i am here to help you through this.

The spokesman for the entire arizona GOP does, indeed, speak for the entire Arizona GOP.

But you said......

Of course, they are free to speak out individually against the message

Were you lying then or are you lying now?

Forum List

Back