Please stop talking about how Dems and liberals are violent....Arizona Republicans want a war

How are you “fighting” against what Biden represents?
Well I come here and give my opinions on various things. I vote against things he values. I'm not sure what you are asking for here.

Things like jailing people for trying to burn shit down.

If conservatives get serious and go to take our country back, then yes I have all intentions of doing it. You loons stealing an election is not tolerable, but hopefully the new lawsuit will bring justice.

What exactly are you going to do to "take your country back"?

The fact that you won't even answer such a simple question on an anonymous message board leads me to believe that you're not going to actually do anything other than whine about the result.

Prove me wrong.
No only liberals run around in pussy hats yelling at the sky. Time will tell what will happen.

So you don’t have a plan of what you actually intend to DO. That’s what I thought.

All that means is that you’re going to do NOTHING except whine about it on an anonymous message board. Nothing more.

Your idea of “taking your country back”, whatever that’s supposed to mean, is just you sitting in front of the computer eating Pringles and posting a few anonymous comments.
Don't know exactly what will need to be done yet or anything at all. If trump stays president all will be well.

You won't do anything and Trump won't stay president.

Well I come here and give my opinions on various things. I vote against things he values. I'm not sure what you are asking for here.

I'm asking because it's in the context of the quotes in the OP.

“This is what we do, who we are. Live for nothing, or die for something.”

“I am willing to give my life for this fight.”

Are you going to die for something? Are you going to give your life for something?

Are you going to fight for something?

It doesn't sound like you're fighting at all. It sounds like you're just discussing on an anonymous message board and using misplaced loaded language.

I'm asking because it's in the context of the quotes in the OP.

“This is what we do, who we are. Live for nothing, or die for something.”

“I am willing to give my life for this fight.”

Are you going to die for something? Are you going to give your life for something?

Are you going to fight for something?

It doesn't sound like you're fighting at all. It sounds like you're just discussing on an anonymous message board and using misplaced loaded language.
Well... you are attributing something to me, that I have never said. Kind of.

I have said in the past, if what was happening in Portland, was happening here, and it was my federal building... If the police weren't there protecting it and arresting people, then I would be there with a gun. Not arresting people.

Will I fight for something? Yes. Will I give my life for something.. Yes. And make absolutely no mistake... If I'm willing to risk death, I'm ABSOLUTELY WILLING TO KILL for that same thing.

Will I do it FOR someone who won't do it for themselves? Only if I love them. Rest of you all are on your own. I'm not driving to Portland to help those stupid fuckers out. They voted, that's who they got. Your problem. If you want help, ask for it. If that's how you want to live... Ok then... That's on you.

Well... you are attributing something to me, that I have never said. Kind of.

Hence why I asked you to clarify.

“It's not fighting for Trump... It's fighting against what Biden represents.”

It sounds more like you’re describing “discussing” rather than “fighting”.

The people in the OP talking about “giving their lives” sounds more like bloodshed/fighting. Yours is more like talking/arguing.

One of these seems reasonable to promote. The other, not so much.

Hence why I asked you to clarify.

“It's not fighting for Trump... It's fighting against what Biden represents.”

It sounds more like you’re describing “discussing” rather than “fighting”.

The people in the OP talking about “giving their lives” sounds more like bloodshed/fighting. Yours is more like talking/arguing.

One of these seems reasonable to promote. The other, not so much.
Well.... It's likely my end goals are more defined or simply different than a great many here. I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do. I'm not here to change anyone's opinion... That's an exercise in futility.

I'm here to tell people what I think, and more importantly why I think it. Absolutely feel free to question why I say what I do. I'm good with that.

I want to know what *some* others think, and more importantly why they think it. Frankly there are people where I don't give two shits what they think. In fact, it's more likely I'll piss off people I like over those I don't... Because I'll question them over and over. Why you say that? Why would you bring that up? What importance is that? I'll go out of my way to disagree with people I like, if I disagree with them.

There are several times I've started a post just to delete it... Because.. Who I was responding to just... Wasn't worth it. I don't like hypocrites.

I won't fight anyone, that isn't trying to harm me or loved ones. People have to prove they are my enemy before I'll treat them as one. Friends the same way. I just counter punch. I don't want to fight, I'd rather talk. But I'll do it. I just don't want to. I ask that people don't make me.

If conservatives get serious and go to take our country back, then yes I have all intentions of doing it. You loons stealing an election is not tolerable, but hopefully the new lawsuit will bring justice.

The fact that you won't even answer such a simple question on an anonymous message board leads me to believe that you're not going to actually do anything other than whine about the result.

Prove me wrong.
No only liberals run around in pussy hats yelling at the sky. Time will tell what will happen.

So you don’t have a plan of what you actually intend to DO. That’s what I thought.

All that means is that you’re going to do NOTHING except whine about it on an anonymous message board. Nothing more.

Your idea of “taking your country back”, whatever that’s supposed to mean, is just you sitting in front of the computer eating Pringles and posting a few anonymous comments.
Don't know exactly what will need to be done yet or anything at all. If trump stays president all will be well.

Lol, coming from you!
118214041_10218904393505423_3997110914692198316_n.jpg

My generation is different.

Prove me wrong.

Lol, coming from you!
View attachment 427563

You’re deflecting.

I didn’t say I was going to start a revolution. I said that you’re not going to DO anything.

You’re talking about “taking your country back”, but all you’re actually DOING is deflecting attention to me and things I didn’t say, and posting memes.

Is that all you’re going to DO to “take your country back”? You’re just proving my point.

Post more memes. Throw some emojis in there too. That’s all you’re going to DO and we both know it.

Prove me wrong.

Lol, coming from you!
View attachment 427563

You’re deflecting.

I didn’t say I was going to start a revolution. I said that you’re not going to DO anything.

You’re talking about “taking your country back”, but all you’re actually DOING is deflecting attention to me and things I didn’t say, and posting memes.

Is that all you’re going to DO to “take your country back”? You’re just proving my point.

Post more memes. Throw some emojis in there too. That’s all you’re going to DO and we both know it.
Why would I tell an idiot what l would do? Don't worry, if it begins you won't hear or see nothing.

Prove me wrong.

Lol, coming from you!
View attachment 427563

You’re deflecting.

Why would I tell an idiot what l would do? Don't worry, if it begins you won't hear or see nothing.

Translation: you’re not going to do a single thing other than whine on an anonymous message board and post memes.

Do you really think you’re fooling anyone? C’mon bud, it’s pathetic. This is the internet and any anonymous idiot can claim anything that’s completely lacking credibility.

You’re going to sit there in front of your computer screen eating pistachios off your beer belly and that’s the extent of what you’re going to do to “take your country back”.

You done being a snowflake drama queen?

Prove me wrong.

Lol, coming from you!
View attachment 427563

You’re deflecting.

Translation: you’re not going to do a single thing other than whine on an anonymous message board and post memes.

Do you really think you’re fooling anyone? C’mon bud, it’s pathetic. This is the internet and any anonymous idiot can claim anything that’s completely lacking credibility.

You’re going to sit there in front of your computer screen eating pistachios off your beer belly and that’s the extent of what you’re going to do to “take your country back”.

Like I said I'm not running around in a pussy hat yelling at the sky. Like you loons did.

Prove me wrong.

Lol, coming from you!
View attachment 427563

You’re deflecting.

Like I said I'm not running around in a pussy hat yelling at the sky. Like you loons did.

Right. You’re just claiming that you’re going to “take your country back” by posting memes and talking about pussy hats.

Talk about pussy hats some more. Maybe throw in some “cuck commie libtard” comments along with it or something.

Because that’s all you’re going to DO. Just like I’ve been telling you.

Drama queen.

Prove me wrong.

Lol, coming from you!
View attachment 427563

You’re deflecting.

Right. You’re just claiming that you’re going to “take your country back” by posting memes and talking about pussy hats.

Talk about pussy hats some more. Maybe throw in some “cuck commie libtard” comments along with it or something.

Drama queen.
Yes, I found you people amusing.:2up:

That's fine.

Biden will be your president and there's nothing you're going to DO about it. :itsok:
You better hope he pulls off this scam, if he does. He will be known as our illegitimate president.

You can think of him as illegitimate all you want. Doesn’t change a thing.

You crybabies can make faces at him through the windows and say mean things about him. And that’s about the extent of what you’re going to do.

He’ll still be your president. :itsok:

That's fine.

Biden will be your president and there's nothing you're going to DO about it. :itsok:
You better hope he pulls off this scam, if he does. He will be known as our illegitimate president.

You can think of him as illegitimate all you want. Doesn’t change a thing.

You crybabies can make faces at him through the windows and say mean things about him. And that’s about the extent of what you’re going to do.

He’ll still be your president. :itsok:
If biden gets away with his scam, he won't be president. Harris will.

Once again, poster finds someone or something that makes a statement, says a thing or generally makes a call for action whilst no one is actually being violent and compares that to people actually going out and looting, burning down buildings and actually being violent.

Try again.

Prove me wrong.

Lol, coming from you!
View attachment 427563

You’re deflecting.

Drama queen.
You are a troll. Scat!

Forum List

Back