The Self Inflicted Rise and Fall of Donald J Trump, as of Today

"Wait for it."

486 days.....and counting.

Can you give the forum a time-table? An ETA?
Some idea of how much longer the wait is gonna be?
After all, some of us have a life, plans, obligations.
To wait and wait and wait for you to start bringin' indictments, and arrests.......well, I think you can understand how the rest of us view your tardiness, your promises that seem to be all talk, feathers, and make-believe.
Ain't there a statute of limitations you are bumping up against about contesting an election?

Batter up, poster Warsnow.
Show us if you really do have game. That there's more there than a fantagasm.

I've picked up half a dozen new reports of fraud just released in the last hour. The stealing of a presidential; election through well-organized fraud is about the biggest story to ever hit the stands in America. ......... WE NEED A TOTAL REFORM OF OUR ELECTION LAWS.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, that's interesting.
Would the good poster, 'freak' share with the forum those 6 or so 'reports'?

And then a "total reform".....OK, other than not allowing machine counting what other reforms does he suggest?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think Trump ought to come out and admit he made mistakes in how he handled it, but that it is a matter no president has ever faced before...."
"Made mistakes in how he handled it"
???????
Like what?
What would you suggest he should have done differently?

It is now March 4 getting any closer to invalidating the 2020 election win for Biden?

Beating a dead horse is still beating a dead horse something YOU and others here should understand why you can't avoid Moby Dicks fate....... if you continue to scream stolen election.

Sunsett, I am with you. Proving that the election was stolen is important going forward, if in fact it was. But, they could prove it yesterday, and Trump will not be installed as President through this term. The Left would tie it up in court that long.

Nobody, should have any problem, with the GOP and/or Trump attempting to prove if the election was fraudulent, how in fact it was stolen. But, you are not being politically smart if you put all your eggs in that basket. What if it was stolen, but for the next 3 or 4 years, they can't prove it? Or, what if they investigate and in a year, they prove it wasn't stolen!

People have to understand why a thread like this one is so polarizing. It is NOT about if the election was stolen or not, but rather, what happens if not enough evidence comes out one way or the other to cement the final determination. Many people on here will say they 100% convinced one way or the other, and there in lies the problem. The idea of a question is to allow facts to be presented so there is only one obvious conclusion. Neither side has met that criteria as of yet, but in all fairness, it is on the MAGA people to produce ironclad evidence, because they are the ones who created the question.

We would be wise to tread lightly here. Oh sure, if evidence appears, hammer them mercilessly from here through 2024. But should it not, we all must understand that there are not enough people who believe it was slam-dunk stolen with massive conviction, to win in 2024 on that issue alone. In fact, if there is no determination to that question, it might hurt as much as it helps with independent voters.

So whatever you decide, I wish you well, and lets get them in 2022, then relook at where we are after.

You must have forgot Bush/Gore.
That wasn’t an extended election. Demofks saying thrown out ballots needed to be counted without any punches. Again, though, demofks trying to cheat.

I am going to write this, although I know many conservatives are going to jump my a**. Do not just knee jerk, try reading what I am saying, doesn't mean you have to agree, it is a free country with free speech, which I think all of us conservatives believe in, or we should!

What have you seen reported on excerpts from books and interviews? Forget Russia-Russia-Russia and the evil Adam Shify Shiff, and fancy Nancy. They are political scum, end of story. They tried to screw Trump over, and with that I agree 100%.

But what about Pence? Did you ever think he was some kind of bad guy? What about what he says?

What about William Barr? Trump called him basically out of retirement from government because he was an honest broker. Far less political than the rest. The man actually gave up tons of cash to come work for Trump and help the country.

Forget the rest, although I am sure there other examples, but these 2 are the gold standard as far as I see. If they say something was wrong there, then the odds are, they are telling the truth! If you are logical at all, you just can not brush what these 2 people say away. The Vice President? A devout Christian who has zero black marks or scandals in his time in any public office? The mans own government lawyer, Bill Barr whom everyone rated as 5 star gold, including Trump?

Are any of you trying to tell all of us that these people of integrity are 100% lying in unison? In an effort to do what? Stop Trump because of, why?

Something may really be WRONG here, like it or not! After 2022, we got one shot, one damn shot, in 2024 to fix what is broken. We need to start sniffing around a little more to insure we know what to do. If you say, "no sniffing, just go with Trump," then you are part of the problem. We may end up finding out some reasonable explanation for all of this, then yes.......Trump 100% of the time. But we aren't doing our due diligence for ourselves or our country, if we just close a blind eye for no other reason than it is Trump.

Always remember what logical people say----------------> many things could be true, and many probably are.............they screwed Trump...........they stole the election.........Russia-Russia-Russia is a conspiracy perpetrated by Hilly and the DNC, impeachment 1 and 2 was just them trying to insure that the Left regained power..............and that Trump shouldn't be put back into the Whitehouse because of what his closest people were witness to.

You conservatives need to look into the last one. Keep it to yourselves whatever you discover until after the mid terms of 2022. For me, I am going to get Barrs book from the Library, and watch closely what others that are true conservatives that were in the Trump administration say. To not look into this would be ceding our responsibility as Americans. I go by the old adage, don't believe anything you hear, and only 1/2 of what you see. So I will wait to come to a firm conclusion, but if you are a true conservative, this has to be highly disturbing until/if/when it is proven false!

In all honesty, I thought about starting a new thread to address this, but I figured I would put it at the end of this one instead. No reason for me to want Conservatives to lynch me more than they may want to already, just because I am honestly one of them asking questions that have merit, lol. Besides, new threads are just a waste of time, if you have the posters saying something. If this thread goes away, so be it!

Last edited:
I am going to write this, although I know many conservatives are going to jump my a**. Do not just knee jerk, try reading what I am saying, doesn't mean you have to agree, it is a free country with free speech, which I think all of us conservatives believe in, or we should!

What have you seen reported on excerpts from books and interviews? Forget Russia-Russia-Russia and the evil Adam Shify Shiff, and fancy Nancy. They are political scum, end of story. They tried to screw Trump over, and with that I agree 100%.

But what about Pence? Did you ever think he was some kind of bad guy? What about what he says?

What about William Barr? Trump called him basically out of retirement from government because he was an honest broker. Far less political than the rest. The man actually gave up tons of cash to come work for Trump and help the country.

Forget the rest, although I am sure there other examples, but these 2 are the gold standard as far as I see. If they say something was wrong there, then the odds are, they are telling the truth! If you are logical at all, you just can not brush what these 2 people say away. The Vice President? A devout Christian who has zero black marks or scandals in his time in any public office? The mans own government lawyer, Bill Barr whom everyone rated as 5 star gold, including Trump?

Are any of you trying to tell all of us that these people of integrity are 100% lying in unison? In an effort to do what? Stop Trump because of, why?

Something may really be WRONG here, like it or not! After 2022, we got one shot, one damn shot, in 2024 to fix what is broken. We need to start sniffing around a little more to insure we know what to do. If you say, "no sniffing, just go with Trump," then you are part of the problem. We may end up finding out some reasonable explanation for all of this, then yes.......Trump 100% of the time. But we aren't doing our due diligence for ourselves or our country, if we just close a blind eye for no other reason than it is Trump.

Always remember what logical people say----------------> many things could be true, and many probably are.............they screwed Trump...........they stole the election.........Russia-Russia-Russia is a conspiracy perpetrated by Hilly and the DNC, impeachment 1 and 2 was just them trying to insure that the Left regained power..............and that Trump shouldn't be put back into the Whitehouse because of what his closest people were witness to.

You conservatives need to look into the last one. Keep it to yourselves whatever you discover until after the mid terms of 2022. For me, I am going to get Barrs book from the Library, and watch closely what others that are true conservatives that were in the Trump administration say. To not look into this would be ceding our responsibility as Americans. I go by the old adage, don't believe anything you hear, and only 1/2 of what you see. So I will wait to come to a firm conclusion, but if you are a true conservative, this has to be highly disturbing until/if/when it is proven false!

In all honesty, I thought about starting a new thread to address this, but I figured I would put it at the end of this one instead. No reason for me to want Conservatives to lynch me more than they may want to already, just because I am honestly one of them asking questions that have merit, lol. Besides, new threads are just a waste of time, if you have the posters saying something. If this thread goes away, so be it!
I have no idea what your point is. I will ask you if the demofks received ballots for two days after the election and everyone was for xiden. Dude, that’s statistically impossible. Not me stat folks said so. Can’t have that ever fking again. Or elections will never be fair again

Are country is divided by political party, half the voting population don't trust our electoral process. not good for the country. half of the country bad mouths our closest neighbors & has little respect for the rest of the world . We now are even divided by support of Russia. IT will not end well no matter who wins elections.

Forum List

Back