New "Clean Start" Policy on Creating Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you going to notify the people who haven't happened upon this thread. Somebody knowing the old rules won't check them, and won't know they've changed, and could get caught in your web.

They have no intention of making any of this happen.....give it a couple days and it's back to the same old dull crap with mods changing headlines or deleting whole threads instead of pulling a "Coyote" and sending what they disagree with to Badlands.
____

I have to agree with this, in part.

Too many lawyer weasel words....like "substantial and relevant".

Sounds like you are going to let Coyote go Jackboot on us again.

Coyote has never ever thought anything I posted was "substantial and relevant".

Now she can do something about it.

_______
Bugger off McCauley. Most of your recent stuff has been substantial enough to pass muster. Are telling me you want new rules to exactly stipulate it...like:

Must be at least 6 sentences, containing no less than 46 words, of which 12 must be nouns, and no more than one grandiose adjective.

Believe me. We have no desire to count crap.

I'm not worried about word counts. I'm worried that a blind partisan like yourself gets to decide such subjective criteria as: sufficient topical content, substantial, relevant.

Your nickname back a couple of years ago was JackBoot. Don't go back to that---you'll risk losing me...and I know you don't want that.

I don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks.
You also routinely use your prejudice to make mod rulings, in several threads you specifically baited me and when I responded you banned me and no action was taken against you for your actions.
She ( and the other Mods) allowed posters to modify my username to imply I participate in incest. When questioned Coyote claimed she couldn’t decider “ intent”. They will play dumb whenever it suits them.

Who else did you contact? Like I said before you and I haven't had a PM in probably years. Incest is family.. We take that rule seriously.. We;ve permed a couple folks who cant just lay off the 4 or 6 things we require members to avoid...

How are you going to notify the people who haven't happened upon this thread. Somebody knowing the old rules won't check them, and won't know they've changed, and could get caught in your web.

They have no intention of making any of this happen.....give it a couple days and it's back to the same old dull crap with mods changing headlines or deleting whole threads instead of pulling a "Coyote" and sending what they disagree with to Badlands.
____

I have to agree with this, in part.

Too many lawyer weasel words....like "substantial and relevant".

Sounds like you are going to let Coyote go Jackboot on us again.

Coyote has never ever thought anything I posted was "substantial and relevant".

Now she can do something about it.

_______
Bugger off McCauley. Most of your recent stuff has been substantial enough to pass muster. Are telling me you want new rules to exactly stipulate it...like:

Must be at least 6 sentences, containing no less than 46 words, of which 12 must be nouns, and no more than one grandiose adjective.

Believe me. We have no desire to count crap.

I'm not worried about word counts. I'm worried that a blind partisan like yourself gets to decide such subjective criteria as: sufficient topical content, substantial, relevant.

Your nickname back a couple of years ago was JackBoot. Don't go back to that---you'll risk losing me...and I know you don't want that.

I don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks.
You also routinely use your prejudice to make mod rulings, in several threads you specifically baited me and when I responded you banned me and no action was taken against you for your actions.
She ( and the other Mods) allowed posters to modify my username to imply I participate in incest. When questioned Coyote claimed she couldn’t decider “ intent”. They will play dumb whenever it suits them.

PM me with how they changed your user name.. As far as I know -- maybe it wasn't so obvious..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back