Please stop talking about how Dems and liberals are violent....Arizona Republicans want a war

If biden gets away with his scam, he won't be president. Harris will.

That's incorrect. Biden will be the president and Harris will be the vice president.

This isn't complicated.
Well Pelosi was trying to push the 25 amendment to make sure she could get rid of him. But the the Hunter story came up. So the willingful media buried it. Now all a sudden the news is starting to report it. Sorry dude, you were duped. Maybe harris will choose Pelosi as her vice president and finally put a nail in the liberalism coffin.

This doesn't change the fact that Biden will be the president and Harris will be the vice president.

If you honestly don't understand that or if you think that won't be the case, then you're just not very smart.
Lol, Biden doesn't represent your party anymore. Aoc and her ilk does. You were duped, there is no way Harris could win on her own. Sorry dude enjoy your misery. I will be fine though.

Biden will be the president. Harris will be the vice president.

This isn't complicated.
Lol, okay if you say so. Like I say I hope pelosi ends up representing your party as VP.

I say so. Biden will be the president and Harris will be the vice president. If you really don't believe this, then you're a fucking idiot.

I'll tell you what. I'll make you an avatar bet that this is what happens. What do you say?

It's ok. We both know that you won't accept. You're an idiot and you probably don't even believe in half of the nonsense that you claim.

I await your excuses.
If biden pulls it off, how many months you want to give him. Yes i will bet an avatar.

Yep! That's what a spokesperson or an official media account is,

A spokesperson equals the entire Arizona GOP? I don't believe you.
Correct! The spokesman for the entire arizona GOP does, indeed, speak for the entire Arizona GOP. I know this is complicated, but i am here to help you through this.

The spokesman for the entire arizona GOP does, indeed, speak for the entire Arizona GOP.

But you said......

Of course, they are free to speak out individually against the message

Were you lying then or are you lying now?
Both statements are correct. Thanks for asking!

That's incorrect. Biden will be the president and Harris will be the vice president.

This isn't complicated.
Well Pelosi was trying to push the 25 amendment to make sure she could get rid of him. But the the Hunter story came up. So the willingful media buried it. Now all a sudden the news is starting to report it. Sorry dude, you were duped. Maybe harris will choose Pelosi as her vice president and finally put a nail in the liberalism coffin.

This doesn't change the fact that Biden will be the president and Harris will be the vice president.

If you honestly don't understand that or if you think that won't be the case, then you're just not very smart.
Lol, Biden doesn't represent your party anymore. Aoc and her ilk does. You were duped, there is no way Harris could win on her own. Sorry dude enjoy your misery. I will be fine though.

This isn't complicated.
Lol, okay if you say so. Like I say I hope pelosi ends up representing your party as VP.

I say so. Biden will be the president and Harris will be the vice president. If you really don't believe this, then you're a fucking idiot.

I'll tell you what. I'll make you an avatar bet that this is what happens. What do you say?

It's ok. We both know that you won't accept. You're an idiot and you probably don't even believe in half of the nonsense that you claim.

I await your excuses.
If biden pulls it off, how many months you want to give him. Yes i will bet an avatar.

“If biden gets away with his scam, he won't be president. Harris will.”

This was your quote: “If biden gets away with his scam, he won't be president. Harris will.”

So you get one day. If Biden is the president for one day, then you lose. Deal?

This isn't complicated.

Democrats dont agree with that nonsense. "The squad" represents the party to you, only because you are stupid and lazy, and they are easy targets for your archaic racism, xenophobia, and other assorted bigotry.
Dumbass harris is on board with them, and she is fixing to be president. You people screwed the pooch. I really hope she picks Pelosi as her VP, it will be the end of your party for a long time.
Nah, that's just another example of a gullible white winger (you) getting fooled by paid liars. Again.

Lol

This isn't complicated.

Democrats dont agree with that nonsense. "The squad" represents the party to you, only because you are stupid and lazy, and they are easy targets for your archaic racism, xenophobia, and other assorted bigotry.
Dumbass harris is on board with them, and she is fixing to be president. You people screwed the pooch. I really hope she picks Pelosi as her VP, it will be the end of your party for a long time.
Nah, that's just another example of a gullible white winger (you) getting fooled by paid liars. Again.

Lol
Oh, I know. You are glad of your mental chains. You love them.

This isn't complicated.

This isn't complicated.

I await your excuses.

“If biden gets away with his scam, he won't be president. Harris will.”

This was your quote: “If biden gets away with his scam, he won't be president. Harris will.”

So you get one day. If Biden is the president for one day, then you lose. Deal?
fun-resource-guide-on-crickets.jpg

Anybody else catch this????
Republicans in Arizona ready to die for Trump.
But you stupid asses don't think you're in a cult.
Republicans are the shitstains of America.

"The @AZGOP Twitter retweeted a post by Ali Akbar, a national organizer for “Stop the Steal,” saying, “I am willing to give my life for this fight.”
Then posted a Rambo clip.

Arizona Republican Party Calls on Supporters to Fight to the Death For Trump: ‘Live for Nothing, or Die for Something’

December 8, 2020

NOTE THE SOURCE: THE NATIONAL REVIEW....a very conservative Republican publication. LOLOLOLOL
Stealing a mans vote is a recipe for pay back...stop cryin...you fuckers made a big mistake stealing this election....
Suuuure, uh-huh. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back