Please stop talking about how Dems and liberals are violent....Arizona Republicans want a war

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
Anybody else catch this????
Republicans in Arizona ready to die for Trump.
But you stupid asses don't think you're in a cult.
Republicans are the shitstains of America.

"The @AZGOP Twitter retweeted a post by Ali Akbar, a national organizer for “Stop the Steal,” saying, “I am willing to give my life for this fight.”
Then posted a Rambo clip.

Arizona Republican Party Calls on Supporters to Fight to the Death For Trump: ‘Live for Nothing, or Die for Something’

December 8, 2020

NOTE THE SOURCE: THE NATIONAL REVIEW....a very conservative Republican publication. LOLOLOLOL

Please stop talking about how Dems and liberals are violent....

1607467447567.png

• Banned
The Democrat party is the most violent institution in American history. You people wrote the book on domestic terrorism, from the KKK to the Weather Underground to BLM/Antifa, the Dems have made political violence their cornerstone policy.

Emotional rhetoric doesn't work on me, Sparky.
I post facts.

"The @AZGOP Twitter retweeted a post by Ali Akbar, a national organizer for “Stop the Steal,” saying, “I am willing to give my life for this fight.”

Arizona Republican Party Calls on Supporters to Fight to the Death For Trump: ‘Live for Nothing, or Die for Something’

December 8, 2020

NOTE THE SOURCE: THE NATIONAL REVIEW....a very conservative Republican publication. LOLOLOLOL
Stealing a mans vote is a recipe for pay back...stop cryin...you fuckers made a big mistake stealing this election....

December 8, 2020

Other than the fact they ripped that saying right out of the movie "Rambo", it means nothing. Lots of bluster..backed up by nothing..
Let em shout all they want. It won't do any good. AZ election certified and OVER!

Any of you cowards ready to go to Arizona and join in the fight?
Ready to get violent and possibly arrested for your Orange Jesus?
It's SO Republican.

December 8, 2020

Nope, you're a liar. They are willing to die for Freedom.

December 8, 2020

Your ranting sounds very leader-of-cultlike.

The Democrat party is the most violent institution in American history. You people wrote the book on domestic terrorism, from the KKK to the Weather Underground to BLM/Antifa, the Dems have made political violence their cornerstone policy.

I post facts.
you are a democrat .....so emotions absolutely guide your train of thought ...

December 8, 2020

Other than the fact they ripped that saying right out of the movie "Rambo", it means nothing. Lots of bluster..backed up by nothing..
Let em shout all they want. It won't do any good. AZ election certified and OVER!

It's serious BUTTHURT over there in Arizona.
They will need to ship cream in by the truckloads.

But also remember, posting shit like this will come down on the GOP, possibly from the FBI for inciting violence online.
This is how 8Chan was shut down.

December 8, 2020

You better stay under your bed with your binky, Blaineypoo.

I post facts.

Good, then you'll admit it's a fact that your party founded the terrorist organizations KKK, the Weather Underground, and BLM/Antifa, not to mention dozens of lone wolf terrorists who have killed thousands of Americans.

Forum List

Back