2-yr-old girl, mother mauled by pit bull as mother tries to fight with her bare hands

The fact that everyone is side stepping is not that any old dog may be agressive or even attack and bite, it is that when a pitbull loses it, he/she hangs on with a vicious, insane fury and rips the victim apart, often causing horrendous injury or death, especially to the weakest and most vulnerable, i.e. young children. People go on and on defending these dogs and saying what little dears theyare, until one attacks one of their own, when it is too late for victim, who is most likely an innocent young child.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY8L-RC2fic]2 Pet Pit Bulls kill owner "found gnawing on his neck" - Chicago - YouTube[/ame]

I used to take a couple of my pits to senior citizens homes and schools to educate people about pits around 6 years ago. I would love to see any other breed of dog take on a class of squealing 1rst graders all trying to pet him at the same time.
Your Pitbulls are service dogs :lol:

No they are actual protection trained. Every single one of them.
To visit senior citizen homes or a school, your dogs would have to be certified service dogs.

You are so full of shit.

What school is going to let some negro bring his two "protection trained" pitbulls to their school?

Last edited:
Still makes me wonder why people keep pit bulls as pets. Sounds almost like keeping a rattlesnake, and giving it the run of the neighborhood. I had a boxer, and he caused enough trouble, but he didn't attack or maul anybody. Nor did any other boxers I ever heard of.

[...]
I'm an old bachelor living in a gated retirement community with an armed patrol between 4PM and 8AM. We're pretty safe here, so I have a teacup Yorkie (and a .357).

There is one guy living here whom I often see walking with a pair of big rottweilers. Even though he's holding these massive dogs with short, stout chains, and he is a big strong-looking fellow himself, and the dogs seem calm and well-behaved, the "Holy Shit!" expression on my little Yorkie's face when we pass those muscular brutes makes me wonder why that guy prefers such potentially lethal companionship.

If I was back living on the Brooklyn waterfront, or in some isolated rural environment, I would have a pair of dogs like that. I haven't spoken with the rottweiler fellow yet and it has occurred to me he's moved here from some such situation and is too attached to those brutes to part with them. But if that's not the case the only reason I can fathom for such a choice of pets is an extremely aggressive ego.

But, we'll see.

The fact that everyone is side stepping is not that any old dog may be agressive or even attack and bite, it is that when a pitbull loses it, he/she hangs on with a vicious, insane fury and rips the victim apart, often causing horrendous injury or death, especially to the weakest and most vulnerable, i.e. young children. People go on and on defending these dogs and saying what little dears theyare, until one attacks one of their own, when it is too late for victim, who is most likely an innocent young child.

Thats why anyone that gets a breed of dog capable of doing severe damage should have mandatory training before they are allowed to purchase the dog.

Your Pitbulls are service dogs :lol:

To visit senior citizen homes or a school, your dogs would have to be certified service dogs.

You are so full of shit.

What school is going to let some negro bring his two "protection trained" pitbulls to their school?

Yes and no. Technically they have to be certified but if you have a teacher that is impressed with your dog and invites you to the school some people look past that. Same thing with the senior citizens homes. Ultimately that is why it had to stop because they did not have proof my dogs were certified. The parent that freaked out brought this up and I was asked directly if they were certified.

You are so full of shit.

Yes and no. Technically they have to be certified but if you have a teacher that is impressed with your dog and invites you to the school some people look past that. Same thing with the senior citizens homes. Ultimately that is why it had to stop because they did not have proof my dogs were certified. The parent that freaked out brought this up and I was asked directly if they were certified.
Some teacher was "impressed" with your dogs?

Negro please :lol:

You are so full of shit.

Some teacher was "impressed" with your dog?

She was impressed with more than just that. Dont be mad because you are a pasty piece of trailer park trash white boy that cant get a date. :lol:

Some teacher was "impressed" with your dog?

She was impressed with more than just that. Dont be mad because you are a pasty piece of trailer park trash white boy that cant get a date. :lol:
See how you be?

I caught your black ass lying again, and you got's to get all ghetto wit me.

Just look at your last couple of posts, you sound like a negro who just got pulled over :lol:

Thats why anyone that gets a breed of dog capable of doing severe damage should have mandatory training before they are allowed to purchase the dog.

It is not a matter of them having 'mandatory training.' People with small or young children in the home, or the elderly, should not have any type of dog in the house for which you need special training to keep it under control. The problem especially with pit bulls is that they are powder kegs that could go off at any time. The keg may never go off, but if it does, it means near or complete destruction, and the victim is usually the most vulnerable, the young or the elderly. Anyone who keeps a pit bull in the home and has elderly people or young people in the home is an irresponsible, negligent, stupid person. It doesn't matter how often pit bulls attack someone; it is the nature of the attack that is the problem. It is always an attack that ends in severe tragedy.

Last edited:
I just want a dog that barks when someone is on the property, my little Jack Russell does that well.

I would never have a dog that could kill people, I'll do that part myself

So don't have big scary dogs.

BTW, JRTs have the strongest kill/prey drive of just about any dog on the face of the earth. They just typically target small prey:

Baby killed by family's Jack Russell terrier died from head injury, say police - Home News - UK - The Independent

"
Detective Inspector Phil Shakesheff told the inquest that the family had an "unblemished history" of caring for dogs over a period of many years and that neither PJ nor the family's German Shepherd had previously displayed signs of dangerous behaviour.
He said: "There is no evidence to suggest that the death of Harry is anything other than a tragic incident that can't be ruled out from occurring in any other dog-owning household where children are present."
The inquest heard dogs had killed six children and two adults around the country since 2007.
Telford's Assistant Deputy Coroner Andrew Barkley, recorded a verdict of accidental death."

'Mild-Mannered' Family Dog Killed Baby Boy

Anybody that terrified of animals should never have them. Get motion sensors and a gun....then you can just shoot the scary killer dogs you see, if they take a piss in your yard and threaten your family that way.

Anyways back to Benny. Cinnamon Saints Ben Beau. Little mother trucker from hades. You think you want to deal with a pit?

Try a Boston.

That's just stupid. Try a Boston? Sure, try a Boston. What is their record of mauling children to death? Pretty fucking low. Try a Boston? A dog most adult men can pick up with one hand? You are not thinking clearly because you've got an agenda here.

Look pits are just the bigger terrier. And I love them to death. I've been blessed knowing more than a few in my time. It makes me sick to my stomach that they get such a bad rap. it's wrong. They are dolls.

They have killed a lot of children. Young children that couldn't have possibly hurt a pitbull. That is a doll to you? That is pathetic.

Idiot parents. Who leaves a beast with a child?

Idiot parents - out of pride, ignorance, obstinance, etc. - bring a "beast" into their home rather than a reliable family pet. Every idiot asshole who ever kept a tiger or a chimpanzee as a 'pet' and was eventually ripped to shreds crowed about how they understood them, and how sweet they are, and what a special bond they shared, and all that shit. Didn't change the outcome.

So the nice loving family dogs need mandatory training now. How about we just get rid of them and people get labs instead? Or just get a nice mutt in need of a home?

I've been in the remodeling business for my entire adult life. As such I come into contact with dogs on nearly every job. In all my years I found the most aggressive dogs to be the small breeds and german shepards.

Yet they kill nowhere near as many people as pit bulls. Unless all these german shepherds are being mistaken for pit bulls? Nah that would just be dumb.

Man you all are hating on some pits. And I agree that a badly bred, badly raised pit is a dog to be concerned about. Just like a badly bred, badly raised German Shepard, Rottweiler, Cain Courso, American Bulldog, Doberman, Chow, Cocker Spaniel? (yes really, crazy dogs from inbreeding), etc etc.

Been a landlord 25 years. Let tenants have a dog. Been bit a few times. And every time I was bitten it was some little ankle biting dog. One old poodle dog bit me and was so surprised it didn't know what to do. I laughed.

But I am curious. You all are really mad at those dog owners who do not keep their dogs under control and the dog causes death and destruction.

Are you just as mad at the adult gun owners who leave a weapon laying around and a kid gets killed accidentally with the gun? More of those deaths than there are dog deaths.

If we as a nation are going to forgive the gun owner for having a protection gun that accidentally kills a kid, we should have as much forgiveness for the dog owner that has dogs for protection. IMO.

Protection is protection. I have both. Guns and American Bulldogs. Ain't killed no one and my dogs haven't bit anyone. Lucky for me.

Man you all are hating on some pits. And I agree that a badly bred, badly raised pit is a dog to be concerned about. Just like a badly bred, badly raised German Shepard, Rottweiler, Cain Courso, American Bulldog, Doberman, Chow, Cocker Spaniel? (yes really, crazy dogs from inbreeding), etc etc.

Been a landlord 25 years. Let tenants have a dog. Been bit a few times. And every time I was bitten it was some little ankle biting dog. One old poodle dog bit me and was so surprised it didn't know what to do. I laughed.

But I am curious. You all are really mad at those dog owners who do not keep their dogs under control and the dog causes death and destruction.

Are you just as mad at the adult gun owners who leave a weapon laying around and a kid gets killed accidentally with the gun? More of those deaths than there are dog deaths.

If we as a nation are going to forgive the gun owner for having a protection gun that accidentally kills a kid, we should have as much forgiveness for the dog owner that has dogs for protection. IMO.

Protection is protection. I have both. Guns and American Bulldogs. Ain't killed no one and my dogs haven't bit anyone. Lucky for me.

It's not just about biting, it's about killing. Pitbulls kill way more people than all other breeds combined. Most dogs growl and bite and say go away. Pitbulls say I'm going to kill you.

And yes I am just as mad when somebody lets a child get a weapon.

What makes a dog dangerous is the degree of injury they can inflict.
In a nutshell, how big they are, coupled with the breed's natural tendencies and training if any.
A pit bull is a dangerous breed because of it's size, and natural lack of bite inhibition. Once a Pit commits to biting something it simply goes nuts. And will continue to bit all the way till the target is dead.
On the opposite side take a Labrador. Also very large, and well bred ones are quite strong. But they have a strong bite inhibition. They are a very safe breed.
Also consider a Miniature Pincher (I own one) - fiercely protective and territorial. But they are small. Their bite simply doesn't have the power of a large dog - so about the worst it can do is make you bleed a little. HOWEVER - if a Mini-Pin was the size of a Pit, it would be a terror.

The problem with a Pit, and I have been around many, is they lack a bite inhibition, they are typically a nervous breed and their tendency to "fight to the death" once the attack instinct is turned on.

When you read about the history of the pit bull breed, you will find that they were bred as a fighting dog.
(Dog fighting is/was considered a "sport" for quite a long time and still goes on.

The thing about pits was that they needed to be willing to fight other dogs but not be aggressive to humans. The reason for this was that before a fight, each person has a chance to inspect the other guys dog. And the guy must not get bit.

Another reason was that, when the dog gets injured in the fight, the owner needed to be able to go to the injured dog and not get bit.

It is not the nature of a well bred pit to bite humans. Dogs yes. And they do love to fight.

What we are seeing is a bunch of half breed dogs bred for one purpose only, inbred (mothers to sons, daughters to moms) and poorly raised. That is a recipe for disaster.

But it also applies to all other dogs. Breed them badly, mistreat them, fail to socialize, lock them outside on a chain, tease them to make them mean and when that dog gets out, he will bite. No matter what kind of dog.

Good to see that it was acknowledged that leaving a gun out for a kid to get at is just as bad as having a dog that will bite.

Forum List

Back