Nikki Haley: "I will vote for Donald Trump."

Right..... something something KKK.... It's the emotional binky you reach for after I embarrass you for not remembering what happened to his last VP. :lmao:

I admit I get a laugh coming here every day to see you slavishly stand up for a guy who was too dumb/racist to actually join the KKK, so he had to fake it.

Nice role model you've got there... :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

I admit I get a laugh coming here every day to see you slavishly stand up for a guy who was too dumb/racist to actually join the KKK, so he had to fake it.

Nice role model you've got there... :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
I know Marvin. You come here to claim to laugh at your own make believe while I can point and laugh at you for not actually remembering what happened to Trump's last VP and being too frail to admit its your only real data point. That's why you're the cosplayer.

:lmao:

Maybe she simply loves this country and sees what a disaster Biden has been.
Like she said.
I certainly don't dislike Haley and certainly would vote for her over many others I can think of who identify as GOP. But she is not the problem identifier and solver that Trump is and I prefer his policy positions on several things. She is certainly far more diplomatic than he is but then she is a politician and he is not. I doubt she can come close to his negotiation skills to accomplish a goal. And she is far more a globalist neocon that I would prefer.

But whomever he chooses as his VP, I will vote for that ticket because it won't be anywhere near as disastrous as this current administration.

I certainly don't dislike Haley and certainly would vote for her over many others I can think of who identify as GOP. But she is not the problem identifier and solver that Trump is and I prefer his policy positions on several things. She is certainly far more diplomatic than he is but then she is a politician and he is not. I doubt she can come close to his negotiation skills to accomplish a goal. And she is far more a globalist neocon that I would prefer.

But whomever he chooses as his VP, I will vote for that ticket because it won't be anywhere near as disastrous as this current administration.
Do you think this administration will devolve into sprawling criminal investigations and indictments for everyone around Biden? :dunno: :lmao:

I know Marvin. You come here to claim to laugh at your own make believe while I can point and laugh at you for not actually remembering what happened to Trump's last VP and being too frail to admit its your only real data point. That's why you're the cosplayer.

What happened to Pence?

I couldn't care less what happens to Nikki Haley, or Mike Pence. It means zero to me

My only goal is to keep racist, anti-semite baby-killers like you and the people you support away from any positions of power or influence over others.

I couldn't care less what happens to Nikki Haley, or Mike Pence. It means zero to me
Then why did you get emotional and reach for your binky when I clowned your analysis? :dunno: :lmao:
My only goal is to keep racist, anti-semite baby-killers like you and the people you support away from any positions of power or influence over others.
Well let me tell you, you whites are doing a bang up job of that. Just marvelous. Despite this being the most diverse Congress that we've ever had it's almost like you whites aren't even being replaced....

We see Joe Biden's "disastrous" policies: (open borders, crime, runaway inflation, foreign policies, etc.)

So what Trump policies do you think are "disastrous"?
Crime is down. Inflation is back under control. The border is not “open”.(In fact Republicans refuse to fix it).

And you disagree with our foreign policy?

Who cares? You’re a twerp

Then why did you get emotional and reach for your binky when I clowned your analysis? :dunno: :lmao:

Well let me tell you, you whites are doing a bang up job of that. Just marvelous. Despite this being the most diverse Congress that we've ever had it's almost like you whites aren't even being replaced....

That didn't happen.

Anyway, like I said, keeping racist, anti-semitic, baby-killing animals like you out of power is the goal. And so far, it's working great, because you're about to vote for an old, rich, extremely white guy who said he doesn't want his white children in the same room as you. Again. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

That didn't happen.

Anyway, like I said, keeping racist, anti-semitic, baby-killing animals like you out of power is the goal. And so far, it's working great, because you're about to vote for an old, rich, extremely white guy who said he doesn't want his white children in the same room as you. Again. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
But then bowed his head and picked a black VP. I have real data points while you just have make believe. Get stronger ammo you fragile whites. :lmao:

Forum List

Back