Who can beat the Seahawks in the NFC or Broncos in the AFC?

This Sea Gal used to be a teller at my bank...

Just sayin...

temp20131222_Seahawks_Cardinals_SeaGals-13--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

She looks like a Drew Brees fan to me

Next Week Winners

Patriots
Broncos
Saints

And... I don't give a shit about the other game

3-1 this weekend, not to bad. It is going to be fun next weekend.

Monday night will be good also FSU playing Auburn, I hope FSU runs over Auburn.

I only got one right this weekend as well.....but since that one was the Niners, I win anyway! :thanks:

I am now officially on the 'Andy Dalton sucks' bandwagon.....although that Giovanni Bernard fumble was a bigger turning point than Dalton's interceptions.

I thought Cincinnati had a shot of winning it all. The have a solid defense and offense, Dalton needs to win a big game. How many years have they been one and done?

Kevin Seifert says nobody is better than the Niners...

Who is better than the 49ers? Nooooobody! - NFL Nation Blog - ESPN

In that blog Gore is quoted that "They played a great game..It's just that we played better.."

Laughable.

Both teams played average to poor for a playoff game. If SF plays like that they won't make it past the Panthers let alone Seattle. All of the 9ers I saw interviewed claimed the cold wasn't really a factor. Taking them at thier word I ask ...then why did you play so badly?

Huggy, you're in a world of shit!

The worst thing you can do, is blow out (and embarrass) a good team on Monday Night Football, then face that team in a winner-take-all playoff game just a couple of weeks later.

The majority of the time, the team that one the blowout in the previous game, ends up loosing the next time they face that team.

Payback's a bitch!

Last edited:
Winners this weekend

Colts
Broncos
Panthers
Seahawks

Winners this weekend

Colts
Broncos
Panthers
Seahawks

You really think the Colts are going to go into NE and get out with a win?

Are you being objective or are you just a Patriot hater?

The Patriots are on the way down. If you still had Gronk, I would pick the Pats.

That's one way to look at it.

But one thing you can be sure about is that the Patriots aren't going to puke all over themselves like KC did, especially not in Foxboro.

So the only way I see the Colts winning this game is if they turn out to be a much better team than I believe them to be right now. And if that's the case then I'll tip my cap to them and wish them the best of luck going forward. But until they actually show me something, it strikes me as nothing more than wishful thinking to believe they can go into NE in January and win.

Winners this weekend

Colts
Broncos
Panthers
Seahawks

You really think the Colts are going to go into NE and get out with a win?

Are you being objective or are you just a Patriot hater?

I hate ..strongly dislike the Pats ...but the truth of the matter is that the Colts were being blown out and the Chiefs just had an absolute meltdown in thier Secondary. N E isn't going to just get out of the way and let Lucky Luck score at will like hapless KC did.

Luck is good but against even an average to good secondaty the blowout would have continued.

NE should beat Indy easily at home.

I expect NE to win, but I don't expect it to be "easy".

Indy might not be as good as they looked in the second half against KC, but they're also not as bad as they looked in the first half. So I'm not ruling Indy out completely, but they just haven't shown me enough yet to convince me they're a championship caliber team, and that's what it takes to win in NE in January.

On the NFC side, you just better hope Seattle isn't looking past New Orleans. They showed me something I didn't think they had in the Philly game.

Indy might not be as good as they looked in the second half against KC, but they're also not as bad as they looked in the first half. So I'm not ruling Indy out completely, but they just haven't shown me enough yet to convince me they're a championship caliber team, and that's what it takes to win in NE in January.

On the NFC side, you just better hope Seattle isn't looking past New Orleans. They showed me something I didn't think they had in the Philly game.

This is the playoffs. I don't think anybody is looking past anybody. Seattle will be prepared and bring thier A+ game. It is N O that had better look hard and long at what they can do better than on December 2nd. If both teams prepare the same as in the last meeting the results should be similar.

This is the playoffs. I don't think anybody is looking past anybody. Seattle will be prepared and bring thier A+ game. It is N O that had better look hard and long at what they can do better than on December 2nd. If both teams prepare the same as in the last meeting the results should be similar.

I agree with you that Seattle looks pretty damn tough this year, both on paper and on the field.

But they haven't exactly shown they can win in January either.

And furthermore, my sources tell me the bounty on Wilson is now up over $200 grand. :D

Winners this weekend

Colts
Broncos
Panthers
Seahawks

I was actually 2-2 last week; I forgot N.O. won. :lol:

I'm going with :

Pats
Broncos
49ers
Seahawks

I think that the Broncos and 49ers are the games I'm most likely to be wrong about. The Broncos SHOULD beat San Diego (who shouldn't have even made the playoffs) but with their less-than-spectacular defense and Manning's less-than-spectacular playoff history, you just can't tell.

The Panthers beat the 49ers 10-9 earlier this year. This is a very close matchup of similar teams. My pick is at least as much hope as actual prediction. :D

Like Manifold, I'm not sold on the Colts. They can put up points, clearly....but giving up 44 to KC wasn't impressive. I expect the Pats, who are always strong, to get by them at home without too much trouble. The Seahawks have been the best team this year and already took apart the Saints this year.

Forum List

Back