Who can beat the Seahawks in the NFC or Broncos in the AFC?

Of all the teams in the playoff, the home field advantage for these two is immeasurable. Are there any teams in their conferences that can beat them at home?

It really looks like a Seahawks vs Broncos Super Bowl. But it is the NFL...

You know there isn't any one dominant team this year.The AFC for sure is wide open,anything can happen.the easy thing to do would predict the Broncos to go the superbowl but Manning doesn't like the cold so because of that,Im going to go out on a limb here.

The wise logical thing to do would be to take the Broncos but Manning always chokes in the big game so I just don't trust him.I have a feeling that my chargers will go up there and beat them again and that the colts will be this years darkhorse like the Ravens were last year.Nobody ever expected the Ravens to go into Denver and new england last year and then go to the superbowl,

I am thinking that with the colts coming back from 4 touchdowns down and winning that game last week,that that game will have given them extreme confidance that will carry on throughout the playoffs.got to remember that the pats don't have Gronk,so that could hurt them on offense in the red zone.

I just have this feeling that the colts will be the darkhorse this year the ravens were last year and that the AFC championship game will be between my chargers and the colts. they got confidence and momentum now and I think that will carry them all the way to the superbowl.you got to take chances sometimes and go with the underdog.would have paid off last year if I had done that with the ravens and donkeys game.

as for the Hawks? expect another blowout when they face the saints this week.the saints don't have a defense and they play terrible on the road especially in the cold.they wont last week cause the eagels DONT have a defense and have a qb that has never started an entire season.

the game I am concerned about though is the winner of the niners/panthers game.that will be a tougher test for the Hawks.Both have good defense and even though the niners have been blown out the last two seasons here,Harbaugh is an excellent coach.He might get them into believing that its all in their mind and they could possibly go up there and and play well and get over that hump. they are STILL the NFC champs till someone knocks them out.

this being said,once the Hawks get past their NFC opponet,forget it its game over.the AFC is so weak and a joke.

i change my predictions now.with the way the hawks stunk up the joint on offense yesterday i cant take them to get to the superbowl now.:mad: i dont think my chargers will beat the donkeys now either.I think the donkeys win today against my chargers,the niners win today,next week the niners beat the Hawks,the donkeys beat the pats and its a superbowl with the niners and donkeys with the niners winning it all.

Last edited:
You know there isn't any one dominant team this year.The AFC for sure is wide open,anything can happen.the easy thing to do would predict the Broncos to go the superbowl but Manning doesn't like the cold so because of that,Im going to go out on a limb here.

The wise logical thing to do would be to take the Broncos but Manning always chokes in the big game so I just don't trust him.I have a feeling that my chargers will go up there and beat them again and that the colts will be this years darkhorse like the Ravens were last year.Nobody ever expected the Ravens to go into Denver and new england last year and then go to the superbowl,

I am thinking that with the colts coming back from 4 touchdowns down and winning that game last week,that that game will have given them extreme confidance that will carry on throughout the playoffs.got to remember that the pats don't have Gronk,so that could hurt them on offense in the red zone.

I just have this feeling that the colts will be the darkhorse this year the ravens were last year and that the AFC championship game will be between my chargers and the colts. they got confidence and momentum now and I think that will carry them all the way to the superbowl.you got to take chances sometimes and go with the underdog.would have paid off last year if I had done that with the ravens and donkeys game.

as for the Hawks? expect another blowout when they face the saints this week.the saints don't have a defense and they play terrible on the road especially in the cold.they wont last week cause the eagels DONT have a defense and have a qb that has never started an entire season.

the game I am concerned about though is the winner of the niners/panthers game.that will be a tougher test for the Hawks.Both have good defense and even though the niners have been blown out the last two seasons here,Harbaugh is an excellent coach.He might get them into believing that its all in their mind and they could possibly go up there and and play well and get over that hump. they are STILL the NFC champs till someone knocks them out.

FINE!!! We should mop up the high hopes of the Saints and get them back to getting used to losing playoff games on the road. Then bring on the fucking 9ers. I just so love seeing Harbaugh's eyes pop out of his head and throw his clipboard on the ground. Seattle has the only secondary in the NFL that can flat shut down the SF reciever corps. Bring em on !!!! I just hope to hell that Percy and his butt hurt hurt butt starts earning his money in the next three games. Wilson needs some friggin targets to throw to. In the last few games our WRs have been practically non existant. Thank GAAAWWWDD Tate has stepped up since Rice's injury. We still have the best defense in the NFL so I don't give a rat's ass. Bring on the Saints. Bring on Carolina or SF and whoever survives the AFC. Just bring it on BABY !!!!!!

yeah the niners dont worry me.we only lost to them in san fran by less than a touchdown so I dont see them coming in here and breaking the curse.

i was worried the packers would win that game cause i think they would have caused them a tougher problem the fact that the niners have been blown out here both times where the packers almost won the game last year when they came here and faced us.Its also funny watching kappy get scared rubbing his helmet against his teammates helmet trying to hear calls.comedy gold.:lol:

Get a grip. Seattle lost in SF by less than a field goal..not a TD. Gore had a lucky run and SF a couple of lucky calls go thier way or Seattle would have won there too.

Jump ship if you want. It's your loss next week...not the Seahawks.

I have no worries seeing SF come into the Clink and getting thier asses handed to them again...just like the last time.......... and the time before that.

:lol:

FINE!!! We should mop up the high hopes of the Saints and get them back to getting used to losing playoff games on the road. Then bring on the fucking 9ers. I just so love seeing Harbaugh's eyes pop out of his head and throw his clipboard on the ground. Seattle has the only secondary in the NFL that can flat shut down the SF reciever corps. Bring em on !!!! I just hope to hell that Percy and his butt hurt hurt butt starts earning his money in the next three games. Wilson needs some friggin targets to throw to. In the last few games our WRs have been practically non existant. Thank GAAAWWWDD Tate has stepped up since Rice's injury. We still have the best defense in the NFL so I don't give a rat's ass. Bring on the Saints. Bring on Carolina or SF and whoever survives the AFC. Just bring it on BABY !!!!!!

yeah the niners dont worry me.we only lost to them in san fran by less than a touchdown so I dont see them coming in here and breaking the curse.

i was worried the packers would win that game cause i think they would have caused them a tougher problem the fact that the niners have been blown out here both times where the packers almost won the game last year when they came here and faced us.Its also funny watching kappy get scared rubbing his helmet against his teammates helmet trying to hear calls.comedy gold.:lol:

Get a grip. Seattle lost in SF by less than a field goal..not a TD. Gore had a lucky run and SF a couple of lucky calls go thier way or Seattle would have won there too.

I have no worries seeing SF come into the Clink and getting thier asses handed to them again...just like the last time.......... and the time before that.

The Niners may well get their asses kicked again.

They've played pretty damn well lately though, and they play the same kind of game the Seahawks do. I'm expecting a close, low-scoring game. 20-17 or so. Obviously I'm pulling for the Niners to win, but I think the game could well end up being who has the ball at the end of the 4th.

The Niners may well get their asses kicked again.

They've played pretty damn well lately though, and they play the same kind of game the Seahawks do. I'm expecting a close, low-scoring game. 20-17 or so. Obviously I'm pulling for the Niners to win, but I think the game could well end up being who has the ball at the end of the 4th.

That's the way it played out in SF. Weather won't be a factor so both offenses will have every tool to work with. It will come down to two things. Home field noise which has shown to bother Kaepernick and which defense forces which QB to make mistakes. Turnovers will dictate the outcome.

That's the way it played out in SF. Weather won't be a factor so both offenses will have every tool to work with. It will come down to two things. Home field noise which has shown to bother Kaepernick and which defense forces which QB to make mistakes. Turnovers will dictate the outcome.
And those Arena Football colored jersey's Seattle wears.

And those Arena Football colored jersey's Seattle wears.

No apostrophe in "jerseys" you dope !

The electric green is probably a reminder of The Emerald City.

The distinctive colors also make a better target when Wilson is looking downfield for his recievers.

If Seattle wins enough superbowls I'm sure you will be wearing a #3 Seattle jersey. :lol:

No apostrophe in "jerseys" you dope !

The electric green is probably a reminder of The Emerald City.

The distinctive colors also make a better target when Wilson is looking downfield for his recievers.

If Seattle wins enough superbowls I'm sure you will be wearing a #3 Seattle jersey. :lol:
I'm sorry, but my quarterback jersey is (and will always be) No.18 for Roman Gabriel.

The Patriots clearly came out as the strongest looking team this weekend. They are the team to beat.

I know that.but again,if the Hawks come out and lay an egg on offense next week like they did against the saints and have all those 3 and outs cause carrol keeps fucking running it on first and second down all the time,it wont matter what the Hawks have done to the niners here in the past.as great as their defense is, they cant hold them off forever.having to stay on the field all day long,you cant win championships like that.:mad:

they got lucky cause Brees doesnt liek the cold weather.Kappy already getting through the worst of it in Green Bay will be able to adjust to the cold this time.

The Patriots clearly came out as the strongest looking team this weekend. They are the team to beat.

I would say the pats will play the niners in the NFC championship game with the niners winning based on the way the teams have all played till this point.

I would say the pats will play the niners in the NFC championship game with the niners winning based on the way the teams have all played till this point.

The Niners always look like they are about to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...scares me every game.

The Niners always look like they are about to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...scares me every game.

Comes from being a defensive oriented team. They don't go up by ridiculous amounts of points, so it's always close.

If they got more touchdowns instead of field goals, it would be different. They actually did a great job of that in the second half at Carolina, but in that first half....it looked like they wanted to make sure they didn't get too far ahead. :lol:

Whoever wins next week and later the Super Bowl has to be lucky, The way games are officiated it will come down to how many 'mistakes' are made by the Zebras and who benefits (or gets screwed). This helmet to helmet rule needs to be proven by video - too many mistakes take away great plays and have already changed the outcome of games during the regular season.

Why are they not reviewed? The action is too fast for a conclusive judgment as can be seen in the replays we see on TV. Some of the other rules this year are as ridiculous:

A player tackled within the white lines is given a completion even if he juggles the ball and does not have full control when he hits the ground, if he holds onto it; the same play under the same circumstances is ruled incomplete if the player lands or is pushed outside the white lines and does not have full control, yet holds onto the ball. Why?

When an official, an umpire or a referee in any sport becomes the focus of attention, the fans and players suffer.

Whoever wins next week and later the Super Bowl has to be lucky, The way games are officiated it will come down to how many 'mistakes' are made by the Zebras and who benefits (or gets screwed). This helmet to helmet rule needs to be proven by video - too many mistakes take away great plays and have already changed the outcome of games during the regular season.

Why are they not reviewed? The action is too fast for a conclusive judgment as can be seen in the replays we see on TV. Some of the other rules this year are as ridiculous:

A player tackled within the white lines is given a completion even if he juggles the ball and does not have full control when he hits the ground, if he holds onto it; the same play under the same circumstances is ruled incomplete if the player lands or is pushed outside the white lines and does not have full control, yet holds onto the ball. Why?

When an official, an umpire or a referee in any sport becomes the focus of attention, the fans and players suffer.

While there have been some bad calls and non-calls, I've actually been surprised at how much the refs are letting them play this playoff year.

Well... Hells Bells !!! If the hit on Harvin's helmet by Rafael Bush's SHOULDER on Seattle's third play is a legal hit then by all means let's play that way on Sunday. Seattle has the fastest tallest toughest hardest hitting DBs in the NFL. I think the first time Crabtree gets past the jam and Kaepernick is foolish enough to give him a target Kam Chancellor should be spying him and come accross maybe a little higher than normal and if Crabtree's head gets in the way of Chancellor's shoulder so be it. Even if he is penalized 15 yards it would be worth it if Crabtree is out for the remainder of the game. Sounds about right... agreed?

Christ onna cracker Chancellor was penalized 15 yards LAST YEAR for smacking Vernon Davis hitting HIM shoulder to shoulder.....

I mean we got guys that can lay wood... for serious...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78qF72JwJwA]Kam Chancellor Crushes Vernon Davis (Rare Angle HD and slo-mo) 12-23-2012 Seattle - YouTube[/ame]

Well... Hells Bells !!! If the hit on Harvin's helmet by Rafael Bush's SHOULDER on Seattle's third play is a legal hit then by all means let's play that way on Sunday. Seattle has the fastest tallest toughest hardest hitting DBs in the NFL. I think the first time Crabtree gets past the jam and Kaepernick is foolish enough to give him a target Kam Chancellor should be spying him and come accross maybe a little higher than normal and if Crabtree's head gets in the way of Chancellor's shoulder so be it. Even if he is penalized 15 yards it would be worth it if Crabtree is out for the remainder of the game. Sounds about right... agreed?

Christ onna cracker Chancellor was penalized 15 yards LAST YEAR for smacking Vernon Davis hitting HIM shoulder to shoulder.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78qF72JwJwA]Kam Chancellor Crushes Vernon Davis (Rare Angle HD and slo-mo) 12-23-2012 Seattle - YouTube[/ame]

I thought that was a good hit when it happened.

I thought that was a good hit when it happened.

I agree. My point was that hit on Davis might have drawn a flag from one official and another would have ignored it. Such inconsistency puts the defense on the defensive and ironically can lead to injury. Anyone who ever played the game knows when you let up is when you get hurt.

Forum List

Back