Chiefs will have a favorable referee in their corner at Baltimore

Sorry bout that,

1. Saw her all dancing around screaming with joy, and another guy right next to her swinging wildly towards her.
2. Could be she will get attacked by a fan today.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

She’s one of the most popular people alive. There are millions of people that are not NFL fans that are Taylor Swift fans that are tuning in just to see the cameras on her. It’s stupid, but that’s the case.
My 14 year old granddaughter is one of them.

Balt not playing very smart. Cloney even went helmet to helmet on that last roughing. After the fumble near the goal line. Fans go crazy when watching the clock tick away. It is a helpless feeling.

well, they got a stop. Need an Elway drive from the 1 yd line.

Chiefs are showing their pedigree, Ravens showing lack of pedigree. How many roughing the passer penalties is that now on the Ravens, 5? Sheesh.
The Ravens Oline is being allowed to hold basically every play. 79 is a holding machine.

The Ravens Oline is being allowed to hold basically every play. 79 is a holding machine.

Don’t these teams get video and deliver it to the league after the game to show whats going on? Does the league act on it? Seems like something should be automaic even at halftime.

Don’t these teams get video and deliver it to the league after the game to show whats going on? Does the league act on it? Seems like something should be automaic even at halftime.
The refs are graded I think and that grading determines if they get PO games and or the SB.

Mahomes looks perfect, Kelce was unstoppable, Ravens were a hot mess. The ironic part is they destroyed whoever will face the Chiefs in 2 weeks.

BALT was playing the clock just right (In a one score game). Then bammm….. it’s over. KC is good all over.

Sorry bout that,

1. Chiefs stole game.
2. Refs made only about 20 bad calls.
3. Ravens never had a chance.
4. The refs steering the game should be called out, I'm doing it right now!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Chiefs stole game.
2. Refs made only about 20 bad calls.
3. Ravens never had a chance.
4. The refs steering the game should be called out, I'm doing it right now!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Did the refs turn the ball over 3 times? Twice in the end zone?

Forum List

Back