Seattle vs ?????

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
In a poll today Seattle 36% of our fans would like to play GB...38% the Saints and 26% SF.

Moi? I believe the Hawks are dialed in against SF .. the easiest game would be against N O. That is assuming Brees is playing and Rodgers survives this next game. Seattle is deep into Kaepernick's head up here at the Clink.

As I mentioned in another thread Harvin will suit up(per Carroll) against our next opponent.

just wondering hug,you have any idea who they will face? Like i assuem they would face the number 3 seed team if that team wins this week do you know? also,whats the sotry with the hawks recievers? i have watched them the last fews weeks and whats up,is golden tate the ONLY reciever they have on that rtoster or something? I cant recall ANY other reciever catching a pss the last few weeks other than him? either he is the only one they have or wilson doesnt trust his other ones.which is it?

just wondering hug,you have any idea who they will face? Like i assuem they would face the number 3 seed team if that team wins this week do you know? also,whats the sotry with the hawks recievers? i have watched them the last fews weeks and whats up,is golden tate the ONLY reciever they have on that rtoster or something? I cant recall ANY other reciever catching a pss the last few weeks other than him? either he is the only one they have or wilson doesnt trust his other ones.which is it?

In a word ..No. The weather in GB will cause numerous mistakes by both teams. The ball will be hard to pass..hard to catch and hard to hold onto by anyone holding the rock. Just heard in the last few seconds on a Seattle sports station a report on Luke Willson ...he is healing well and MIGHT be ready for the next Seahawk opponent.

N O has a hard time winning on the road especially when it is cold. My guess is that Philly will probably win. GB usually has a home field advantage but it will be so cold that ANYTHING could happen with that much weather adversity. I really don't care who comes to Seattle. We have OWNED SF here at the Clink. We trashed N O a few weks ago here on our field. GB has a bullshit defense. We have a shut down secondary. This season just Richard Sherman has been tested 4 times a game..he has intercepted 8 of those passes. Our D-Line has several pick sixes. I don't care who is throwing the ball... we are so good at defensing the pass that it doesn't matter.. Brees ...Rodgers...Kaepernick...Foles.. Bring it biatches we got something for your skank asses.

The number three seed is the Eagles, there is not way they can play the Eagles next week even if they win. Seattle will play the lowest seed that survives this weekend.

I will predict it will be New Orleans.

Your best chance to get past the divisionals is to play the 49ers. Otherwise, no chance in hell to advance.

In a word ..No. The weather in GB will cause numerous mistakes by both teams. The ball will be hard to pass..hard to catch and hard to hold onto by anyone holding the rock. Just heard in the last few seconds on a Seattle sports station a report on Luke Willson ...he is healing well and MIGHT be ready for the next Seahawk opponent.

N O has a hard time winning on the road especially when it is cold. My guess is that Philly will probably win. GB usually has a home field advantage but it will be so cold that ANYTHING could happen with that much weather adversity. I really don't care who comes to Seattle. We have OWNED SF here at the Clink. We trashed N O a few weks ago here on our field. GB has a bullshit defense. We have a shut down secondary. This season just Richard Sherman has been tested 4 times a game..he has intercepted 8 of those passes. Our D-Line has several pick sixes. I don't care who is throwing the ball... we are so good at defensing the pass that it doesn't matter.. Brees ...Rodgers...Kaepernick...Foles.. Bring it biatches we got something for your skank asses.

Weather in Philadelphia will be in the low thirties which is not that bad considering it will be around 0 in Green Bay.

Looks like the Hawk's fans don't want to play San Francisco, that is the team that could send them packing.

You guys are probably right. I think the majority of the Hawks fans just want the team to make it to the Superbowl healthy enough to be competitive. Every time we play the Niners it is a war. Both teams usually get injuries to key players.

I don't think we had so much as a broken fingernail beating the Saints. Beating Green Bay last season seemed kinda easy ..especially the last play... :lol: The Panthers are a big questionmark but they also have good days when they play tough... I'm not concerned about Philly. But there is bad blood with SF.

Me? I am torn. My analytical brain says hope for the easiest path. My nature as a fan screams bring on the 9ers so we can squish thier dreams on the way to a Lombardi.

The number three seed is the Eagles, there is not way they can play the Eagles next week even if they win. Seattle will play the lowest seed that survives this weekend.

I will predict it will be New Orleans.

thank you. Man thats fucked,i mean in THIS case I love it cause the AINTS get scared of going on the road,especially in seattle.:lol: but that means the donkeys will probably play the winner of the chargers/bengals game then? which would be TOO easy for them even though my chargers beat them earlier.they will lose this week to the bungles and the bungles for sure will lay an egg in denver.i hate the donkeys,they should have to face a tougher opponent like the colts.

Your best chance to get past the divisionals is to play the 49ers. Otherwise, no chance in hell to advance.

havent you heard,Gb doesnt have a defense,thats why most of the sportscasters on ESPN were predicting the niners to win this week.:lol: they forgot one thing,the niners dont play well in frigid tempertures so GB will win.

Looks like the Hawk's fans don't want to play San Francisco, that is the team that could send them packing.

another lie as always from you.Now THAT is funny.:lol:everytime Kappy comes to seattle he gets scared. we only lost to them by a field goal last time on the road. up in seattle? forget it,the niners get blown out.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
You guys are probably right. I think the majority of the Hawks fans just want the team to make it to the Superbowl healthy enough to be competitive. Every time we play the Niners it is a war. Both teams usually get injuries to key players.

I don't think we had so much as a broken fingernail beating the Saints. Beating Green Bay last season seemed kinda easy ..especially the last play... :lol: The Panthers are a big questionmark but they also have good days when they play tough... I'm not concerned about Philly. But there is bad blood with SF.

Me? I am torn. My analytical brain says hope for the easiest path. My nature as a fan screams bring on the 9ers so we can squish thier dreams on the way to a Lombardi.

Your forgetting Hug,Kappy gets scared everytime he comes to seattle:lol: thats why i would LOVE to see THEM over green bay.dont think that will happen though cause while green bay doesnt have a defense,they DO have a great offense and the weather will hamper the niners plans on offense with them not being used to it and all so Im afraid we will be facing the pack.that will be a tougher challage for us cause the other thing that green bay would have going for them is unlike the niners,they are used to cold weather and the cold up here will seem like paradise compared to what they will face tomorrow.so I would much rather face the whiners than them.

Your forgetting Hug,Kappy gets scared everytime he comes to seattle:lol: thats why i would LOVE to see THEM over green bay.dont think that will happen though cause while green bay doesnt have a defense,they DO have a great offense and the weather will hamper the niners plans on offense with them not being used to it and all so Im afraid we will be facing the pack.that will be a tougher challage for us cause the other thing that green bay would have going for them is unlike the niners,they are used to cold weather and the cold up here will seem like paradise compared to what they will face tomorrow.so I would much rather face the whiners than them.

I gotta think the brutal cold will be hardest on Rodgers. Human beings ALL react the same to numbing cold. The extremeties shut down. It is just the way we are wired to survive. Rodgers is still recovering from his injury to his shoulder. He obviously has to compensate somewhat with other muscle groups to function at a high level. The blood leaves the legs and arms to concentrate the available body heat in the core areas and the brain. This will put an extra strain on Rodgers shoulder muscles to make up for the weakness in his arms that he will be experiencing. His shoulder muscle groups will be strained and susceptable to further injury if he gets hit or smashed into the ground.

I think GBs coaches will be watching Rodgers closely and if he gets thumped a few times it wouldn't surprise me if he gets yanked early...especially if he gets sacked a few times. They don't want to have a cripple for next season.

On the other hand Kaepernick's body type doesn't fair well in extreme cold. He has little body fat... he can't retain body heat nearly as well as someone with more fat tissue. One thing that happens in extreme cold is the brain starts to missfire causing bad judgement. Kaepernick isn't that smart to start with. I can see him making horrible throws and other mistakes with a high turnover probability.

The players that will be the least affected by the bitter elements will be the linemen on both sides of the LOS. I think both QBs will start to react more sluggishly by the second QTR and a lot in the second half. I believe there will be several fumbles and possibly some ints but the DBs will have the same problems catching the ball so ints will probably not be as likely.

If either team gets a big jump in the first qtr that may dictate the outcome of the game. After that the game will get progressively sloppier and turnovers should decide the outcome. Both teams will get bruised to the bone in this game. Recovery for the winner's next game may come slowly.

another lie as always from you.Now THAT is funny.:lol:everytime Kappy comes to seattle he gets scared. we only lost to them by a field goal last time on the road. up in seattle? forget it,the niners get blown out.:lol::lol::lol:

Huggy post the fucking stats dumbshit. Only 28% of the fans want the Niners, you are a real dumb fuck, no wonder you believe in fucking conspiracies.

Seattle plays New Orleans this coming weekend, so stop worrying about the 49ers or the Packers until the week after. However one of those two team will have to contend with Carolina first.

Seattle plays New Orleans this coming weekend, so stop worrying about the 49ers or the Packers until the week after. However one of those two team will have to contend with Carolina first.

Exactly. They will have to play a whole lot of rough and tumble football before worrying about coming up to Seattle or down to N O. Carolina is a hard win in thier stadium. We barely beat them in the first game of the season.

I don't really care who we play after the Saints. It would be a more interesting game if it was SF. That matchup would draw the most national attention. But hey! We are getting ahead of ourselves. There is no gaurantee the Seahawks will blow the Saints out of our stadium even with the addition of Percy Harvin. You never know...maybe Percy will "JINX" the Hawks..!!!!!! :eek: Maybe he will give our Voo Doo bad Ju Ju .. :evil:

Forum List

Back