Who can beat the Seahawks in the NFC or Broncos in the AFC?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Of all the teams in the playoff, the home field advantage for these two is immeasurable. Are there any teams in their conferences that can beat them at home?

It really looks like a Seahawks vs Broncos Super Bowl. But it is the NFL...

Of all the teams in the playoff, the home field advantage for these two is immeasurable. Are there any teams in their conferences that can beat them at home?

Patriots can beat the Broncos, Manning has a bad track record in cold weather situations(Denver will be cold in January) and against the Pats.

The Eagles, Packers, Panthers and Saints all have a good shot to beat the Seahawks.

Patriots can beat the Broncos, Manning has a bad track record in cold weather situations(Denver will be cold in January) and against the Pats.

The Eagles, Packers, Panthers and Saints all have a good shot to beat the Seahawks.

I haven't followed the AFC as closely as my home NFC and I don't really care who the AFC champ is as long as they are facing the Hawks in February.

The Eagles.. They rely heavely on the long pass. Seattle has the best DBs by far in the NFL. I can't see our corners and safeties allowing the long ball. I am betting that after 2-3 ints in a first half the Eagles will bog down and lose what got them this far. Seattle won't lose at home to Philly.

Packers... Rodgers would not have time to work his magic against the Seahawk rush. Again like the Eagles GB passes will get picked off early and often. The Seahawks are an interception MACHINE. EVERYONE on defense has good hands. While most teams can tip passes no team in the league converts tips to inteceptions like the Seahawks. AND GB's running game relies on missdirection. Seattles speed at DE and linebacker won't allow GB's backs to outrun them to the corners.

Panthers...simply cannot score enough points to keep up with the Hawks. Wilson is just flat smarter than Newton and it would show in how he takes advantage of situations Kam can't.

The Saints ...were shell shocked a short few weeks ago in Seattle. Brees looked like he had been in a bad car wreck after the game with a glazed look on his face. I doubt the Saints have gotten the taste of that game out of thier minds. No way Brees comes into the Clink feeling confident after the complete beat down they recieved just a bit more than a month ago.

BUT like they say..."any given Sunday"...but this won't be just "any" Sunday like when we let down for the Cardinals in a game that really didn't matter to the Hawks knowing they could just beat down the Rams and all would be good which is exactly what happened.

Last edited:

Welker will be back if the Patriots get to Denver and he will burn the Putriots. The NE team is on the way down.

Let me know this.

Who has the better Home Field Advantage?

Seahawks
or
Broncos

I say the Seahags have the hardest place to play. That dome and the fans make it very hard on opposing offenses.

Welker will be back if the Patriots get to Denver and he will burn the Putriots. The NE team is on the way down.

Let me know this.

Seahawks
or
Broncos

I say the Seahags have the hardest place to play. That dome and the fans make it very hard on opposing offenses.

WOW !! :lol: I guess you have never seen a Seattle home game. The Century Link Field is an open air stadium. No Dome.

The Noise at the Clink is deafening and the fans know when to bring it. When the Hawks are on offense they get quiet at the start of plays so Wilson can call out audibles and scream like crazy when the opponents are calling plays. Plus usually the Hawks just play better at home.

Can't speak to the Denver stadium..never been there.

Eagles would be a good fit at Century Link. They are a very good road team and all of their plays come in from the sidelines via flashcards. They are not as one-dimensional as Hugg-ster makes them sound when he sez they rely heavily on the long pass. THAT WAS the case pre-Chip Kelly era. We don't need to rely on the long pass. If that was the case, 'Shady' McCoy wouldn't be the leading rusher in the NFL!
(under-rated Bryce Brown gets the job done too in the ground game).

Let me know this.

Seahawks
or
Broncos

WOW !! :lol: I guess you have never seen a Seattle home game. The Century Link Field is an open air stadium. No Dome.

The Noise at the Clink is deafening and the fans know when to bring it. When the Hawks are on offense they get quiet at the start of plays so Wilson can call out audibles and scream like crazy when the opponents are calling plays. Plus usually the Hawks just play better at home.

Can't speak to the Denver stadium..never been there.

Maybe he is confusing it with the Metrodome, back when the Vikings had a good defense, and the fans had a reason to be loud.

Let me know this.

Seahawks

or

Broncos

We haven't had a dome in awhile. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know this.

Seahawks

or

Broncos

Then I guess I haven't watched them in a while....:lol:

Let me know this.

Seahawks

or

Broncos

Then I guess I haven't watched them in a while....:lol:

Yeah! I guess so. Lol
Tore down the Kingdome a few years ago. I was a little sad, saw my first MLB and NFL game there.
On a side note, I really want to see the Mariners play the Yankees at Yankee stadium in the Spring.. Trying to plan a trip. It would be my son's first MLB game.

In the last ten years in the NFL, the favorites going into the playoffs have rarely won. It is usually a hot, healthy 4 or 5 seed that wins it

In that case, I would lean towards Carolina and maybe Cinci

In the last ten years in the NFL, the favorites going into the playoffs have rarely won. It is usually a hot, healthy 4 or 5 seed that wins it

I would love to see a first time winner. The fans of both of these teams have suffered immensely over the years. Especially the Bengal fans. I am not sure Dalton can do it, but it would be cool!

I have to get ready.... But this for Huggy.
ujaju3ar.jpg

I would love to see a first time winner. The fans of both of these teams have suffered immensely over the years. Especially the Bengal fans. I am not sure Dalton can do it, but it would be cool!

Bengal fans will just have to continue to suffer. Coach Marvin Lewis is 0-4 in the playoffs in 11 seasons. QB Dalton is 0-2 in the playoffs throwing 0 touchdown passes and 4 interceptions - both came against the Texans.

I guess they can go 13-3 and win the NFC west though.

The NFC West is weak, you're only competition is the 49ers, who like you, have a good defense, but a mediocre quarterback. The Seahawks couldn't even beat the Cardinals at home. some homefield advantage!

Did you even watch the NFL this year?
I will make a $1000 dollar bet with you the Seahawks don't win the Superbowl. Put your money where your mouth is guy.

They won't even make it to the Superbowl.

And that toucan nosed tattooed freak of a 49ers is going to demolished by Aaron Rodgers and the Packers.

The NFC West sucks.

Forum List

Back