NFL to perform the Black National Anthem at Super Bowl

That may be true at the college level

but the NFL takes only the best players and intelligence is in high demand
They take the best players. They don't give a shit how dumb they are as long as they can run the plays.

I'm not a rich person but I am also not poor. I can afford entertainment but putting the politics aside to me the entertainment of watching these games is not worth the price to be paid.
Agreed. Money is not the problem but principle. Accounting for the inflated cost of living, a ticket to see a top talent rock concert (or football game) today should be around $35. Let's be generous and say $40. About 15 years ago, a friend of mine who was a big RUSH fan talked me into going to see them live. He paid $200 for his ticket! I ended up getting a better seat with an empty seat besides me for $80. Still, the show was lousy, the sound was lousy, but all in all, it was still a better seat than what he got for $200 and was still TWICE (200%) the cost OVER inflation.

The reason why these football tickets cost thousands of dollars now is only because the market has shown people stupid enough to be willing to pay so much. As a result, it all rolls into big money and now, players who are talentless bums compared to the great football stars of the 70s and 80s (who only made like $60,000 a season) now get paid tens of MILLIONS. And tickets cost thousands. All driven by greed and stupidity. Same goes for the WWF and wrestling--- idiots forking out ridiculous sums of money to go see events because if they don't, the next knucklehead will.

It is not worth having to put up with all those stupid commercials to watch it on TV.
There is an easy solution. Don't you have a DVR? Just set it to record the game, then start watching it about 30 minutes after it starts. It is called Time Shifting--- as you watch, you just fast-forward and skip over the commercials. I pay nothing for TV and never watch a commercial (and football games are nothing but commercials and advertisements now). BTW, when someone inundates me with ads and commercials, I make it a point to NEVER reward them with my business.

Concession drinks and food as expensive as a 5 Star Restaurant.
Add the wokeness to the game and that is a hard pass.
The wokeness is a deal-breaker, but I would never pay anyone $20-$50 just to park a car for a few hours. Not sure I'd pay that to park for a week. And I'd rather starve than pay concession prices for food and drinks, I'd load up before the game or figure out a way of sneaking my own in. I'm very creative.

They take the best players. They don't give a shit how dumb they are as long as they can run the plays.
An NFL Playbook is very complex
So is understanding opposition offenses and defenses along with audibles

So, the Blacks have their own national anthem now? You mean they don't live in this country and America's isn't good enough for them? Is this anthem legally recognized by the federal government? Can you think of yet any better way for Blacks to continue to think of themselves as separate and unequal from the rest of society while complaining they want to be accepted as equal? Can you imagine how much they would call it racist if white people declared their own national anthem? Or MAGA? It would be denounced as tantamount to treason by the left as a sure sign that Trump intends to secede from the USA!

Just more total insufferable bullshit from the NFL along with their insulting helmet and sideline messages which have nothing to do with the sport telling me what and how to think with stupid woke messages that accomplish nothing but make THEM feel good that they are being good people that so offends me that I will watch their games for free when it suits me but not spend one nickel on the NFL for.
It’s just a song dude… chill out.

The shit yall choose to get worked up about is comical

Looks like the NFL is continuing with fostering racial hate with performing the Black National Anthem at the Super Bowl.

I suspect that was the compromise to keep the Negroes from disrespecting the flag.

Piss on the NFL and all the Black racist hate. It is as bad as all the MLB teams (with the exception of one) having Queer Day. Why Americans still support Sportball in this country is beyond me

WTF is the Black National Anthem??? WTF????

Fuck the NFL, everyone should take a knee during it. I see the NFL going the way of BudLight and Sports Illustrated

Looks like the NFL is continuing with fostering racial hate with performing the Black National Anthem at the Super Bowl.

I suspect that was the compromise to keep the Negroes from disrespecting the flag.

Piss on the NFL and all the Black racist hate. It is as bad as all the MLB teams (with the exception of one) having Queer Day. Why Americans still support Sportball in this country is beyond me

It’s not a black national anthem. It’s just a song. We have just one national anthem.

I don’t care who asked or insisted.

It’s what it is. A song. It is not a national anthem.

It’s not even much of a tune.
Then go watch your NFL game. If we have to explain what is wrong with it to you then you will never get.

27986cb1-84ea-42bf-9e6d-c6845a2af0dc-large16x9_AP22044856273540.jpg
dylan-mulvaney-2-a7105a7d66fd4730ab49fe3f8dc641b2.jpg
1*gYPqRx3yEEuZPIURJXYCSg.jpeg

Players today are MUCH better than the 70s and 80s

No they're not. Players today are constantly injured, constantly run out of bounds to avoid taking hits and have excessive rules protecting them. Back in the 70s, you could practically kill a guy with a hit and it was just part of the game and you had to deal with it. A whole different standard then.

Forum List

Back