Tucker Carlson is crushing the ratings and lefties and the neo conservatives can’t stand it

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Tucker is perhaps the best journalist in America. He interviews people from the right and from the left. He’s also not beholden to Israel or Ukraine, which upsets the neo conservatives and the BLM lefty.

Why is it that left-wingers and neo conservative lie about Tucker Carlson. They make things up about him on a daily basis. They call him a “white supremacist” they call all sorts of names ie “Russia stooge” It’s complete nonsense.

Carlson previously interviewed a lawyer who is highly critical of Russia.

Tucker recently interviewed Dave Smith a libertarian who is highly critical of Israeli policies and actions in Palestine.

^Hardly something that a die hard right winger would do.

^Hardly something that a white supremacist would do. Sometime ago Carlson interviewed a black left-winger who is being targeted by the justice department.

Last edited:
Tucker is calm, cool and collective. Unlike the left wingers who scream at the camera about how “white people are privileged”. Think of Joy Reid, the lefties on the view, or the blm lefties on espn getting very heated yelling at the camera about how “Privileged” whites are or how Donald Trump is a “racist.”

Goes hand-in-hand with how the radical left is by far and wide the most violent criminal group in America. There are no right wing riots. The left wing is responsible for the most violence and anti-free speech measures in the past five years by far and wide it’s not even close. From the dozens of BLM riots in 2020 to conservatives being shut down, and even attacked on college campuses by left wingers.

Democrat politicians rile up their supporters so much they go on the attack. That doesn’t exist on the right these days.

I listen to people from all walks of life because as one gains wisdom one gains humility. Being humble and admitting one doesn't have all the answers allows one to listen to people with different viewpoints. It is far easier to dismiss an opinion at my age than when I was young so I may listen to a person from time to time including Tucker and his guests but it doesn't mean I view it as the gospel. I presume most who watch Tucker are mature so one isn't as susceptible to propaganda etc. That is the key I suppose. Be it Tucker or some in mainstream, take it all.with a grain of salt, do your own research and sift through the truth from opinion.

Tucker is perhaps the best journalist in America. He interviews people from the right and from the left. He’s also not beholden to Israel or Ukraine, which upsets the neo conservatives and the BLM lefty.

Why is it that left-wingers and neo conservative lie about Tucker Carlson. They make things up about him on a daily basis. They call him a “white supremacist” they call all sorts of names ie “Russia stooge” It’s complete nonsense.

Carlson previously interviewed a lawyer who is highly critical of Russia.

Tucker recently interviewed Dave Smith a libertarian who is highly critical of Israeli policies and actions in Palestine.

^Hardly something that a die hard right winger would do.

^Hardly something that a white supremacist would do. Sometime ago Carlson interviewed a black left-winger who is being targeted by the justice department.

Who's surprised that you are up Lill Tuck Tuck's butt.

Tucker the fucker lies every other word he speaks.
/----/ Of course you don't have evidence of just one lie, Tucker told, otherwise, you would have posted it along with evidence.

Here's some examples:
Recently, Biden said that "a Black man invented the light bulb, not a white guy named Edison," which inflated the role of another inventor and earned a Mostly False.

When Biden said after the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg that "there's no court session between now and the end of this election," that was easily disproved by the high court’s own website. We rated it False.

Biden earned a False when he said, "Military COVID infected: 118,984. Military COVID deaths: 6,114." His campaign said he misread the numbers for Michigan, not the military.

He also said that "you weren't allowed to own a cannon during the Revolutionary War as an individual." We talked to experts who said that wasn’t the case.

In other cases, Biden earned a False rating for more substantive exaggerations. He said, "If the president had done his job, had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive. All the people. I'm not making this up. Just look at the data." Experts agreed that no president would have been able to save every American life from the coronavirus.

/----/ Of course you don't have evidence of just one lie, Tucker told, otherwise, you would have posted it along with evidence.

Here's some examples:
Recently, Biden said that "a Black man invented the light bulb, not a white guy named Edison," which inflated the role of another inventor and earned a Mostly False.

When Biden said after the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg that "there's no court session between now and the end of this election," that was easily disproved by the high court’s own website. We rated it False.

Biden earned a False when he said, "Military COVID infected: 118,984. Military COVID deaths: 6,114." His campaign said he misread the numbers for Michigan, not the military.

He also said that "you weren't allowed to own a cannon during the Revolutionary War as an individual." We talked to experts who said that wasn’t the case.

In other cases, Biden earned a False rating for more substantive exaggerations. He said, "If the president had done his job, had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive. All the people. I'm not making this up. Just look at the data." Experts agreed that no president would have been able to save every American life from the coronavirus.

Tucker has admitted his lies and was found by a court of law that he is not truthful.

Yep, he has the best ratings on Rossiya 24

Non response / personal attack

Tucker has interviewed people who are band in Russia. So your response is not going to cut it. It’s just a trolling response.

Nobody is watching CNN or the late night comedians who insult Trump.

Did a member of BLM take your wife?

Come on Frank, open up about it, I guarantee you will feel better.
Young black and young Latino men are most likely to be single in this country. its a result of left-wing, BLM, radical feminist type policies of the past few decades.

Considering that you’re going off topic and trolling ..do you know that young men in this country who are more lonely and depressed than they’ve ever been… young black men are most affected by this carlson has talked about these issues.

Last edited:
I know of $787 million of them.
Trolling^ you folks have resorted to posting one liners and exaggerations or just outright lies. And it will continue. I’ve seen how you’ve acted and threads like this.

Tucker did nothing that other journalists haven’t done. But you have bought the spin of a left-wing system in this country. Maybe it’s because you can’t stand the fact that Carlson is the number one rated journalist his videos on Twitter and YouTube get hundreds of millions of views. he interviews people from the left and from the right. Nobody is buying w/e it is that you’re trying to sell.

Left-wingers on CNN live every day about white homeless people being privileged. Don’t see you saying much about that.

Have a nice day buddy

Young black and young Latino men are most likely to be single in this country. its a result of left-wing, BLM, radical feminist type policies of the past few decades.

Considering that you’re going off topic and trolling ..do you know that young men in this country who are more lonely and depressed than they’ve ever been… young black men are most affected by this carlson has talked about these issues.
Yes, because you black men were so happy and chipper during Jim Crow and slavery. Those were the best times in young black men's lives.

Forum List

Back