Chiefs will have a favorable referee in their corner at Baltimore

Sorry bout that,

1. Chiefs stole game.
2. Refs made only about 20 bad calls.
3. Ravens never had a chance.
4. The refs steering the game should be called out, I'm doing it right now!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
That referred that was in the chiefs corner indeed turned out to be big for them.

This. If the NFL were scripting who wins these games they wouldnt have teams like Baltimore or KC in the title game.

Dallas wouldnt have a 30+ year drought of PO success.
Atlanta wouldnt suck every year.

etc
Reminiscent of the title of the old movie "Any Given Day".

Balt not playing very smart. Cloney even went helmet to helmet on that last roughing. After the fumble near the goal line. Fans go crazy when watching the clock tick away. It is a helpless feeling.

well, they got a stop. Need an Elway drive from the 1 yd line.
That was not smart of the receiver with the touchback. Tackled at the one yard line would have most likely led to a touchdown. The next Ravens possession they drove again. Lamar through an interception. Much of that was due to some desperation. Those two drives easily cost ten points. Enough to win the game.

I was rooting for the Ravens, partially because the breaks always seem to go the Chiefs way, but this I'd put this loss as being deserved. A half hour into the game it seemed to me that Baltimore was uptight and had lost its cool. It never seemed to me that they settled down and played their game.

Also was rooting for the Lions, unfortunately too many dropped passes on their part. Not invested emotionally in any of the teams yesterday and so was glad both games were pretty well evenly matched and kept me awake. Championship Sunday is my favorite Sunday of football.

BALT is a rough (borderline dirty) football team. Undisciplined. Dare I say Stupid players? It cost them the game yesterday.

Harbaugh has little control over his animals, or this is what he wants. Taunting? WTH? in that situation? Throwing ball down on the guy as you hover over defender (look at me!)? Helmet to helmet on the QB late? You know they are going to call it. smack in face? facemasks? on and on. They Chiefs were able to hang on and watch the dummies implode.

Team Statistics​

Kansas CityBaltimore
First downs2216
Rushes-Yards32-8916-81
Passing Yards230255
Sacked-Yards Lost2-114-17
Return Yardage1821
Passing30-39-120-37-1
Punts-Average6-46.55-50.2
Fumbles-Lost2-02-2
Penalties-Yards3-308-95
Field Goals1-11-1
Red Zone Efficiency2-3-67%0-1-0%
Goal To Go Efficiency1-1-100%0-0-0%
Time of Possession37:3022:30

Wow.
Doesn't matter what the refs call, instant replay is there for all to see.
And then there is a challenge flag.

BALT is a rough (borderline dirty) football team. Undisciplined. Dare I say Stupid players? It cost them the game yesterday.

Harbaugh has little control over his animals, or this is what he wants. Taunting? WTH? in that situation? Throwing ball down on the guy as you hover over defender (look at me!)? Helmet to helmet on the QB late? You know they are going to call it. smack in face? facemasks? on and on. They Chiefs were able to hang on and watch the dummies implode.
Indeed,can’t say the ref gave the game to the chiefs,the players imploded and brought it on themselves with the taunting penalty and unnecessary blow to the face on Mahomes,they unraveled,totally choked,did not look like the champion we had seen all year long at all.

Forum List

Back