Who can beat the Seahawks in the NFC or Broncos in the AFC?

Nick Foles and the Eagles are my sleeper pick for the NFC.

I do not have any faith in the SeaPigeons. They are like the Detroit Lions- they always disappoint, especially when it counts........

It sounds to me that if they win it all they will still disappoint you cuz they will win when it counted which to you would be losing thier disappointing streak.

In short there is no way they can please you so it is all in all a good thing you are not a fan.

It is best that you all go on thinking that Carroll is a cheater even though he had nothing to do with Reggie Bush cheating. Or Reggie Bush arranging to get a house for his mom. Or Reggie Bush getting a car and a fake job. What you SHOULD be mad at Carroll for is not catching Reggie Bush cheating and throwing him off the team and reporting Reggie Bush's cheating to the NCAA which would have resulted in sanctions anyway because that's how the hypocritical NCAA works. Old rich guys looking down thier noses at poor black kids. Good times !!

You must have me confused with someone else. I could give a flying fuck about Pete Carrol and Reggie Bush.......:lol:

Has anyone factored in the Bengals in all of this?

When you look at the margin of victories, the Bengals are kicking the most ass!

They are 8-0 at home and are beating teams by an average 24 points a game.

24 points a game Code for 7.8 points a game. PF 430 PA 305 Diff 125/16= 7.8

O'Really's fuzzy math... :lol:

Broncos have a 12.7 pt average diff .... Seahawks are second with an 11 pt diff.

Nice try.. :lol:

24 points a game Code for 7.8 points a game. PF 430 PA 305 Diff 125/16= 7.8

O'Really's fuzzy math... :lol:

Broncos have a 12.7 pt average diff .... Seahawks are second with an 11 pt diff.

Nice try.. :lol:

I'm pretty sure he was talking about their differential at home, not overall.

Would love to see the Bengals go to the big dance and beat the Patriots in NE on the way!

All of these were simply fantastic games that came down to the last play!! This is why the NFL is the national sport!!! Next up...

NFC
49ers vs Panthers.
Saints vs SeaChickens.

AFC
Colts vs Patriots
Chargers vs Broncos.

All of these were simply fantastic games that came down to the last play!! This is why the NFL is the national sport!!! Next up...

NFC
49ers vs Panthers.
Saints vs SeaChickens.

AFC
Colts vs Patriots
Chargers vs Broncos.

Totally agree! I am still reeling from the Colts comeback. Luck is the Real Deal!

This Sea Gal used to be a teller at my bank...

Just sayin...

temp20131222_Seahawks_Cardinals_SeaGals-13--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Forum List

Back