Chiefs will have a favorable referee in their corner at Baltimore

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Enough with the Chiefs and enough with Taylor Swift, but I think the NFL wants Swift at the Super Bowl, this will gin up ratings and have every pre teen girl in America caring about who wins the Super Bowl.

It was a fascinating decision to put Shawn Smith on the Chiefs game.

The last 3 years:with other refs, home teams win 55.9%, but with Smith, home win rates drop to 40.8%.

With other refs, home teams cover the spread 50.1%, but with Smith, home cover rates drop to 37.0%.

Enough with the Chiefs and enough with Taylor Swift, but I think the NFL wants Swift at the Super Bowl, this will gin up ratings and have every pre teen girl in America caring about who wins the Super Bowl.

It was a fascinating decision to put Shawn Smith on the Chiefs game.

The last 3 years:with other refs, home teams win 55.9%, but with Smith, home win rates drop to 40.8%.

With other refs, home teams cover the spread 50.1%, but with Smith, home cover rates drop to 37.0%.

or is it home teams think they can get away with more crap because they are at home??

Ravens are a well run team, great coaching, and have a ton of talent, but they don't have Mahomes, and that usually does not end well for teams in the playoffs.
Actually, my disgust for the Ravens goes back a way. I used to think they should be called the Baltimore FELONS.

I’m not denying that they played well this year.

And I’m sick of Mahomes. Just because he earned the win against my Bills. 😜

I don’t believe in Taylor Swift conspiracy theories, but she is making the NFL a lot of money

I don’t believe in Taylor Swift conspiracy theories, but she is making the NFL a lot of money
Is she?

The NFL has been on an ascent for years. I don’t think there’s been some increase in the slope of the graph

Is she?

The NFL has been on an ascent for years. I don’t think there’s been some increase in the slope of the graph
She’s one of the most popular people alive. There are millions of people that are not NFL fans that are Taylor Swift fans that are tuning in just to see the cameras on her. It’s stupid, but that’s the case.

Last edited:
I cant get enough of Taylor Swift

Every time Travis Kelsey makes a catch, we get to see what Taylor Swift thinks of the play.

Well, let’s see what Taylor thinks of the play
She is clapping!

She must have liked it

What does the NFL care about more than anything else?

If you answered "money", you're right!
Any business loves money, and the NFL would never compromise their brand because they want to keep making money.

I cant get enough of Taylor Swift

Every time Travis Kelsey makes a catch, we get to see what Taylor Swift thinks of the play.

Well, let’s see what Taylor thinks of the play
She is clapping!

She must have liked it
She claps like a trained seal when the cameras are on her.

Any business loves money, and the NFL would never compromise their brand because they want to keep making money.
Yea, like they covered up concussions with "Dr. No", and the Ray Rice video?

No, they would never sully the league with bad behavior. Gotta protect the shield.

Yea, like they covered up concussions with "Dr. No", and the Ray Rice video?

No, they would never sully the league with bad behavior. Gotta protect the shield.
If you think the nfl would compromise their officials to favor the Chiefs because of Taylor Swift then you are a dumbass.

They already have by the choice they made, dumbass. Or do you think Smith being the ref here is a coincidence?
Did you watch the Buffalo game? Josh Allen threw a forward lateral that wasn’t called. And the refs called a fumble in the end zone that benefited the Bills. There were no controversial calls that favored the chiefs. How do you explain that, Einstein?

Did you watch the Buffalo game? Josh Allen threw a forward lateral that wasn’t called. And the refs called a fumble in the end zone that benefited the Bills. There were no controversial calls that favored the chiefs. How do you explain that, Einstein?
i know, math is hard.

i know, math is hard.
Yeah I agree math is hard, it also has nothing to do the topic. Furthermore you are not only a dumbass that believes the NFL is rigged. You watch the NFL while believing it is rigged. Now what does that say about you, skippy?

Forum List

Back