NFL to perform the Black National Anthem at Super Bowl

Then go watch your NFL game. If we have to explain what is wrong with it to you then you will never get.
Thankfully, I don’t require your permission to watch a game.

And I don’t need anyone to explain that a song is just a song even if some folks wish to pretend that it’s a black national anthem.

Plus, of course, it is a poor tune.

Thankfully, I don’t require your permission to watch a game.

And I don’t need anyone to explain that a song is just a song even if some folks wish to pretend that it’s a black national anthem.

Plus, of course, it is a poor tune.
Like I said, you will never get it. Just the kind of dufus the NFL is counting on to continue to support them regardless of how woke they are. Have fun with your Sportball. Buy that Bud Light when the commercials tell you how wonderful it is.

Well considering I watch only the SuperBowl the past 10 years it don't matter to me.

Do you mean you've only followed the sport the past decade or only watch the end of the season? The Super Bowl has a lot more meaning if you actually follow the progression of the teams getting there than just the final outcome.

I'm actually kind of hoping for the Texans (or Bills) for the AFC.

Sadly, there hasn't been a halftime show in ages worth spit. Last good one was when Madonna put on a show and I'm not even a fan of hers, but it was a spectacular performance.

Like I said, you will never get it. Just the kind of dufus the NFL is counting on to continue to support them regardless of how woke they are. Have fun with your Sportsball. By that Bud Light when the commercials tell you how wonderful it is.
As I said, I don’t have to fret about the petty crap that gets under your skin. That song is a kind of bad joke. I don’t care about it.

I don’t care if the NFL honchos stupidly choose to go woke. To watch a game, I don’t have to demonstrate any allegiance to that crap.

That sponsors pay to help get the show on the air doesn’t oblige me to buy the products.

Also, I don’t drink Bud Light, anyway.

I don’t shop at Dick’s Sports stores.

I stand when the real National Anthem is played.

If I were at a game in any stadium, I’d sit when any other alleged “anthem” is played.

And if you wish to boycott the NFL and its woke sponsors, I am fine with those things, too.

Well considering I watch only the SuperBowl the past 10 years it don't matter to me. But it sure looks like the NFL wants to Kamikaze for the Black Kwanzaa theme song.

The most important thing about the Super Bowl is that it tells me it's time to start seedlings that will get planted in my garden.

Do you mean you've only followed the sport the past decade or only watch the end of the season? The Super Bowl has a lot more meaning if you actually follow the progression of the teams getting there than just the final outcome.

Sadly, there hasn't been a halftime show in ages worth spit. Last good one was when Madonna put on a show and I'm not even a fan of hers, but it was a spectacular performance.
Do people actually watch the halftime show?

No I don't follow. Only Miami once in a while after Steve Ross bought them. I couldn't tell you who is in the playoffs

rightwinger hjmick

Can someone explain to me how having a national anthem based on someones skin color

A isn’t racist as fuck

B helps in any way to end racism and racial divide in so far as those things exist.
We only have one national anthem
The other is a nickname

Did you protest when they played Dixie before football games?

For decades Dixie was played before football games in the south

White National Anthem?

If that's the case it was wrong, though Im not sure Dixie is the "white national anthem". I've certainly never heard anyone call it that, or any type of national anthem for that matter. Not sure how that happening makes this right though.

If some guy punches me in the face does that make it ok for me to punch you?

Forum List

Back