Wealthy Republican Congressmen vote to slash their own taxes

100% of wealthy Republican Congressmen voted to slash their own taxes
100% of wealthy Democratic Congressmen voted against it

How many of those Democrats will pay back the increase?
They better save it

They will be paying for that tax cut in increases in healthcare, fewer deductions and decreased value in their homes

But that $20 a month will come in handy

How many of those Democrats will pay back the increase?
They better save it

They will be paying for that tax cut in increases in healthcare, fewer deductions and decreased value in their homes

But that $20 a month will come in handy

So, what do you care? They’re all millionaires after all. Shouldn’t they be paying their fair share? Seriously, you people just can’t make up your minds what you want, can you.

So, what do you care? They’re all millionaires after all. Shouldn’t they be paying their fair share? Seriously, you people just can’t make up your minds what you want, can you
Simple.

Commie does it. Yay. :banana:

Non-commie does it. :bang3::blowup::puke:
shutterstock_137150051-e1442406220815.jpg

People will not forget what the Republicans did come November 2018. Republicans have got to go. I won't be surprised if democrats win house and senate next year.
Why dont you explain to me why this bill is the devil. I would love to hear it
Gotta agree with you TN.
All the libs claim people are gonna die or this is Armegedon, but nobody explains why!

Frankly, at this point, if you need it explained to you, you deserve what wish for.

It's a simple concept really...if the tax cuts don't spur the economy...then the Democrats will win big in the mid term elections! If the tax cuts create a surging economy then the Republicans will win big in the mid term elections! As James Carville once told Bill Clinton..."It's the economy, Stupid!"

Attempts by either side to portray these tax cuts as one thing or another are meaningless. They either will work or they won't. Everything else is political posturing!

Any economic spurt is short lived. Then we are stuck with a depleted revenue stream

So the Reagan "economic spurt" was short lived? Really?

Perhaps you should explain what growth you expect to see and we can go from there.

It's a simple concept really...if the tax cuts don't spur the economy...then the Democrats will win big in the mid term elections! If the tax cuts create a surging economy then the Republicans will win big in the mid term elections! As James Carville once told Bill Clinton..."It's the economy, Stupid!"

Attempts by either side to portray these tax cuts as one thing or another are meaningless. They either will work or they won't. Everything else is political posturing!

Any economic spurt is short lived. Then we are stuck with a depleted revenue stream

Perhaps you should explain what growth you expect to see and we can go from there.

It looks like economic growth should be north of 4%, Hutch. What do you expect?

And the diagnosis is:

tenor.gif

And the diagnosis for the democrats is that they are a bunch of traitors who can not put the country before the differences.

This will be political GOLD in the 2018 elections

As Republican Congressmen run on their accomplisments
Where was the repeal and replacement of Obamacare?
Where is that wall Mexico was going to pay for?
Where is your balanced budget?
Why do we have $20 trillion in debt?
Where are those jobs from China?

What did you do in the last 2 years we gave you control of Government?
Answer: We cut taxes on billionaires

This will be political GOLD in the 2018 elections

I agree.
Dems definitely need to run in 2018 on a promise to hike everyone's taxes.
Bigly.

It looks like economic growth should be north of 4%, Hutch. What do you expect?

Not 4%. What in this plan allows you to see 4% growth? Walk us through your rationale.

People will not forget what the Republicans did come November 2018. Republicans have got to go. I won't be surprised if democrats win house and senate next year.
Why dont you explain to me why this bill is the devil. I would love to hear it

The tax cuts are mainly going to the wealthy and corporations at the expense of middle class and working class individuals.

It's more of that Reagan economic bullshit that has led to our shitty economic inequality today. Rich getting richer and middle and working class getting poorer.

But you Republicans have drank the Kool-aid.

Giving tax cuts with the hopes of maybe the wealth with trickle down is foolish.

Only one problem with your little rant there, Nia...income inequality got far worse under two terms of Barack Obama than it ever did under Reagan! Care to explain how that could be?

Explain what drives the inequality you spoke of and what if anything Obama did to exacerbate it.

Frankly, at this point, if you need it explained to you, you deserve what wish for.
If you have to explain it, it's probably nothing but FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!

If I have to explain it then you're the target audience.

If you're relying on your ignorance to be just "fucking bullshit" then you deserve what you voted for.

Don't you always accuse people of not voting for their own interests? Rich people voting to keep their money is bad but poor people voting for more of the rich peoples money is good?

I'm trying to figure out why you democrats just don't keep paying the same rate. You can do that.

Forum List

Back