SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED: 138 Democrat Congressmen Sign Letter Against Amendment Allowing Veterans to Own Firearms

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Every Democrat who signed that letter needs to be removed from office asap and face criminal charges for perjury for lying on their oath to protect and defend the constitution!

Assuming the post is factual, offering a new Amendment to the Constitution giving a certain segment of the Country special access to an Amendment that already gives Americans the same freedom seems to be a cheap political trick. The democrats did the right thing.

Every Democrat who signed that letter needs to be removed from office asap and face criminal charges for perjury for lying on their oath to protect and defend the constitution!

Are these same restrictions placed against trans individuals we continue to see committing mass shootings?

I am a United States Army veteran (Cold War era, non-combat theatre).

I support the Second Amendment (with appropriate licensing and registration and background check controls).

When I read the article I got the impression that the fuss was about not giving guns to vets with mental health problems.

Did I get it right?

If so, I do not see a "down side" at first glance.

Educate me.

I am a United States Army veteran (Cold War era, non-combat theatre).

I support the Second Amendment (with appropriate licensing and registration and background check controls).

When I read the article I got the impression that the fuss was about not giving guns to vets with mental health problems.

Did I get it right?

If so, I do not see a "down side" at first glance.

Educate me.
you cant say you support the 2nd A and then require license, registration and background checks,,

thats the opposite of support,,

given enough time everyone could be proven to have a mental problem,,

like you claiming you support the 2nd A and then spit on it,,

you cant say you support the 2nd A and then require license, registration and background checks,,
Yes I can. Both literally and figuratively. Details available if desired.

thats the opposite of support,,
No. That's called "Qualified Support"... a common-enough phrase. For me, this is one topical area where I choose apply it.
given enough time everyone could be proven to have a mental problem,,
The VA does an excellent job of diagnosing and treating mental disorders. I trust them to a very considerable extent.
like you claiming you support the 2nd A and then spit on it,,
I do not spit on the Second Amendment. I honor it. I honor our veterans. I merely see things differently than you do.

-----------

However, your charming little overreaction here does nothing to advance the debate on this particular matter.

you sound mentally incompetent to me,,

no guns for you,,
I bet you get that comment a lot

18 U.S.C. § 922 (d), it is unlawful for any person to sell or otherwise dispose of any firearm or ammunition to any person knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that such person “has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to any mental institution.”

Last edited:
Yes I can. Both literally and figuratively. Details available if desired.

No. That's called "Qualified Support"... a common-enough phrase. For me, this is one topical area where I choose apply it.

The VA does an excellent job of diagnosing and treating mental disorders. I trust them to a very considerable extent.

I do not spit on the Second Amendment. I honor it. I honor our veterans. I merely see things differently than you do.
hate yo break it to you but youre wrong and a disgrace to the uniform,,

the 2nd A doesnt have any qualifications nor is it subject to your opinion,,

you swore an oath and I am beyond tired of hearing you two faced fucks spitting on your oaths and the constitution of this country,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back