South American gangs armed with knives are running wild on Los Angeles highways targeting terrified jewelers in brazen daytime robberies - ...

You mean all the Socially Liberal Never Trumper / Never GOPer Turd Party types who think they are Conservatives from Portlandia & Ashland and Mount Shasta Pagan Wiccan Lesbians and all the Seattle Unionists ?
Not what I see. What I see are people leaving the taxes and the woke ready to stop the spread. Any way we can.

You've mentioned two hijackings. How do those differ from all the other hijackings that have occurred in Los Angelous over the years? Are all hijackings performed by south American gangs?

If you were a criminal who lived in Venezuela, and you know the US border is wide open, WHY WOULD YOU NOT? come to the U.S. The word is out, you can do whatever the fuck you want and get put right out on the street. Its a cake walk compared to South American prisons, and theres a lot more to steal here..

There is a reason we used to allow 1 million immigrants a year, it kept things orderly. Vetting was easier, didnt have to worry about not enough housing, jobs, schooling etc.... but since Democrats have given up on the American people who they despise.... (hey! were all too lazy to work ). this is what you get. You get some real good workers who can bust ass... but since there are 8 million of them plus.... and so many of them unknown... you get anarchy in the streets. You think Drug cartels dont help criminal gangs Fence off millions in stolen goods?

The lack of will, for this elected government to protect its people is appalling. Not even important enough to submit a stand alone border bill.

Describe some of the groups of folks moving to Idaho that will turn it Purple
None that I can see. Gun stores all over, Trump exceedingly popular. The legislature just passed a law authorizing the police to arrest and deport invaders and prohibits puberty blockers and surgery on minors. Both very popular positions.

I love it.

I don't care about LA or Cali or Beverly or all that shit... at this stage of the game....

It can all burn up as far as I am concern

Hey Hair gel.... are you going to do anything about this???
1713240163488.png

Bringing the shithole to US….. their worst, rapists, drug dealers, criminals, and murderers.

So you are willing th let the per capita crime rate go up just so you can keep some dark skin people out?
And thats why I say the per capita argument is a bunch of malarkey.

You're the descendant of immigrants.

Yes, but with all respect,....

My descendants and the descendants of millions all over the world since back then....

Didn't came in like these savages POS!

1713242162074.png

Actually they did.
Really? Where are the Ellis Island accounts of immigrants coming into the US bypassing the US Immigration Laws, engaging in drug and sex trafficking and staying in hotels and welfare cards and access to healthcare at the hands of the US Taxpayer?

Please, do tell.

Yet so many of us won’t ditch our Social Liberalism Never GOPer Never Trumper Turd Party leanings for just one electionCycle to stop the bleeding either
You're right... The tribalism is too dominant and the hate to deeply established.

Really? Where are the Ellis Island accounts of immigrants coming into the US bypassing the US Immigration Laws, engaging in drug and sex trafficking and staying in hotels and welfare cards and access to healthcare at the hands of the US Taxpayer?

Please, do tell.
Um..... They don't exist

The Open Border deniers are gonna get bit in the ass ( a favorite Auntee will get Carjacked or Raped , a cousin will be Murdered or a Grandson killed by MS13 Types or Islam inspired attack

How do you know they are illegal immigrants?

Oh, never mind. That makes it all OK.
Democrats are retarded baboons and I say that with apologies to actual retarded baboons.

Forum List

Back