Tax scam of $1.5 Trillion......and an increase in debt of $1.5 Trillion

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Well, the party of "fiscal responsibility" must have been told that party donors would NOT give the congressional whores another penny unless they got some HUGE tax cuts......(or else)

Has anyone wondered how come the same EXACT amount of tax breaks is the same EXACT amount of money treasury has to borrow?

IS every single dollar of a tax give-away a borrowed dollar to be placed on the ledger of future generations?

(now watch right wingers begin their moronic rant, "since I was screwed by democrats on debt, I'm more than willing to be screwed again by elected republicans....")

Has anyone ever wondered why the treasury had to borrow 10x more without these tax cuts under Obama. This person must have missed that, I didn't hear anything about a scam back then.

Republicans are counting on their old dirty trick of no one at the bottom will care about giving 83% to the top 1%, as long as they get some crumbs.....

Has anyone ever wondered why the treasury had to borrow 10x more without these tax cuts under Obama. This person must have missed that, I didn't hear anything about a scam back then.
So let's just double down right?

• Banned

As expected from fucked up, right wing morons......Here, from my O/P)

(now watch right wingers begin their moronic rant, "since I was screwed by democrats on debt, I'm more than willing to be screwed again by elected republicans....")

Republicans are counting on their old dirty trick of no one at the bottom will care about giving 83% to the top 1%, as long as they get some crumbs.....

Actually they get jobs, with which they can buy as much bread as they would ever want, and more.

Of course, for a hard leftist getting a job is out of the question. Tough luck... Maybe they can emigrate to Venezuela to get their crumbs out of the bread lines.

Well, the party of "fiscal responsibility" must have been told that party donors would NOT give the congressional whores another penny unless they got some HUGE tax cuts......(or else)

Has anyone wondered how come the same EXACT amount of tax breaks is the same EXACT amount of money treasury has to borrow?

IS every single dollar of a tax give-away a borrowed dollar to be placed on the ledger of future generations?

Why weren’t you screaming when obummer added TEN TRILLION to the debt?

The republicans plan to make the working class pay for the $1.5 trillion deficit by cutting their Social Security benefits and cutting their Medicare benefits.

So let's just double down right?

Nope, the point is that you should be happy with the standards you have set.

I for one, am not happy with the amount of debt we are taking, as always. Trump will have to cut a lot of spending next. I can't wait for your expression when that happens. Better stock up on some butthurt aid now...

Besides, i dont see how this that bad really. Capping deductions so us middle class can subsidize nice houses in other states? Sounds good to me.
80% of the country gets a tax break? sounds good to me.
Huge cuts for corporations? Sounds good to me.(my mind can change about this IDK. The economic atmosphere is awesome. Good things COULD happen)
I think its worth a shot. Putting money into peoples pockets is a good thing. Maybe they will focus on some MASSIVE, MUCH NEEDED cuts.

Why weren’t you screaming when obummer added TEN TRILLION to the debt?

Another right wing moron chimes in......From my O/P)

BTW, fuck head, Obama had to overcome 800,000 NEW unemployed Americans every damn month.......

Is it the same unemployment situation now for your orange hero????

The republicans plan to make the working class pay for the $1.5 trillion deficit by cutting their Social Security benefits and cutting their Medicare benefits.

Cutting those entitlements has been Paul Ryan's wet dream for years.....

I thought debt was a good thing? Lol

We've been carrying it since what? 1789?

Seems no one worries about it except as an occasional political spitball.
I care about it always but this seems fairly low compared to others. 1.5T in 10 years, is it?
Its not like they are going to do major cuts. The bedwetters of the countries would burn down innocent peoples lives..

Cutting those entitlements has been Paul Ryan's wet dream for years.....

It's my wet dream, within a wet dream, within a wet dream, inception style. It's actually the dream for every honest person who does not want to sacrifice the unborn on the altar of free stuff.

Can't wait!

I could care less about the 47% of the shitfucks who don't pay taxes. Maybe if they got a fucking job then they too could get a tax break...Take away the trillion dollars of welfare and those worthless fucks would find a job, you know that Obama's economic recovery had created. Pay down the debt in 20 years with the trillion dollars saved for keeping those scums of the Earth alive and reliant on the Dimocrap Party.

War on poverty cost
$22 trillion -- three
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion - NCPA
www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=25288

Hmmm...no link in the 1st post of this thread.....isn't there a USMB Rule about that? No matter....

The media just recently reported the United States just set a new record for the amount of tax revenue it took in, money to pay for the running of the US government.

If the Democrats REALLY seek to prevent such an 'Armageddon-like' scenario from happening regarding a 'new debt explosion', then surely they will want to ensure every dime of that tax revenue is spent in a fiscally responsible way, every dime going to actual expenditures authorized by the Constitution...

...then they will start paying off the victims of their sexual criminal misconduct with their OWN money instead of stealing tax dollars to do so....

That would be a 1st great step to cut needless, criminal tax dollar spending. :p

Neither party will dare touch Social Security or Medicare before the Boomers are gone.

I could care less about the 47% of the shitfucks who don't pay taxes. Maybe if they got a fucking job then they too could get a tax break...Take away the trillion dollars of welfare and those worthless fucks would find a job, you know that Obama's economic recovery had created. Pay down the debt in 20 years with the trillion dollars saved for keeping those scums of the Earth alive and reliant on the Dimocrap Party.

Go light a cross on your neighbor's yard .....and then go back to bed....

Forum List

Back