Farmers warn food aisles will soon be empty because of crushing conditions: 'We are not in a good position'

yes. food is getting hit with inflation and an ACTUAL REAL CONSTRICTION OF SUPPLY brought on by nazi eugenic green Enviro-fascism.

the double whammy.
And yet the Left pretends to not notice...

• Thanks
Reactions: AHZ
I've been reading of the dangers of "combine hacks" for years and by all accounts it's easily doable.

That said they are easily returned to "analog" operation too so it's not like they would be down for very long.

Down time in any piece of industrial farm equipment is expensive.

I've been reading of the dangers of "combine hacks" for years and by all accounts it's easily doable.

That said they are easily returned to "analog" operation too so it's not like they would be down for very long.

Down time in any piece of industrial farm equipment is expensive.
I've read precisely the opposite about analog operation. John deere for instance is known for locking out equipment if the owner is behind on payments.

• Thanks
Reactions: AHZ
they believe in population reduction. they think it's noble to starve people.

they worship Satan.

Look on the bright side, it has to happen for the 2nd coming to take place.

I've read precisely the opposite about analog operation. John deere for instance is known for locking out equipment if the owner is behind on payments.
That came up too.....From what I understand it's a module that you just pull out and plug the analog one in.....LOL.....Maybe you can't get one till it's paid off. ;)

The next fake 'shortage' is ready to be rolled out by the big Ag combines. Britain first, the money laundering capital of the world.

lol and you think $3 cantaloupes was ridiculous. Welcome to the Venezuela model Democrats are bringing you.
Farmers had record incomes in 2022-2023

The next fake 'shortage' is ready to be rolled out by the big Ag combines. Britain first, the money laundering capital of the world.

lol and you think $3 cantaloupes was ridiculous. Welcome to the Venezuela model Democrats are bringing you.
If Israel starts bombing Iran , ---if it doesn't trigger WW3--- the US economy will crash 1000 times harder than 1929.

the politicians say nothing and do nothing----the issue of FOOD---ie inexpensive FOOD FOR ALL----is the issue which SHOULD interest the disgusting louts on the college campuses and in the DEMONSTRATING
gutters
but they don't believe that.

they believe in planned austerity to starve off the poors.

Forum List

Back