All Senate Dems vote against barring taxpayer funds to fly illegal migrants to US towns

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This is what I mean when I say it's such a damn joke to hear Democrats who try to blame Republicans for the border crisis.
Every step of the way, no matter what the situation is regarding illegals, Democrats will ALWAYS side with illegals. Whether it's taxpayer funded healthcare, border walls and border security, it doesn't matter what the particular issue is, you can always rely on Democrats to side with illegals, and to screw American CITIZENS who fund everything in this country.

Every Democratic lawmaker in the Senate voted against an amendment that would bar taxpayer funds from being used to fly illegal aliens to U.S. towns and cities, according to the Republican senator behind the amendment.

"Tonight every single Senate Democrat voted against my amendment that would stop Biden Admin from using taxpayer dollars to charter flights for hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens from their countries directly to American towns to be resettled," Republican Tennessee Sen. Bill Hagerty tweeted early Saturday morning.

"Indefensible," he added.

:laughing0301: Candyass thinks it’s “Fake News”…. How stupid can you be?

Anyway, Joe is a traitor to this nation, as are his cult members in the dem party.

Wait wait wait wait.

I thought that was HUMAN TRAFFICKING!

Is that only when DeSantis and Abbott do it?
Yes.

You see, these are federal detainees. The Feds are able to do this because they are in the care and custody of the federal government.

When the red state shit stain governors do it, they do not have the authority.

Yes.

You see, these are federal detainees. The Feds are able to do this because they are in the care and custody of the federal government.

Neither does Joe, that’s why he tried to keep it secret. Dummy.

Yes.

Any time a state has tried to secure it's borders and protect it's citizens, Dimocrats ALWAYS run to the courts to try and stop them.
It's just more proof that Dimocrats WANT the country flooded with the third-world.

This is what I mean when I say it's such a damn joke to hear Democrats who try to blame Republicans for the border crisis.
Every step of the way, no matter what the situation is regarding illegals, Democrats will ALWAYS side with illegals. Whether it's taxpayer funded healthcare, border walls and border security, it doesn't matter what the particular issue is, you can always rely on Democrats to side with illegals, and to screw American CITIZENS who fund everything in this country.

They will pay

Yes.

They arrested them in Venezuela? For what?

Biden admin is human trafficking when they fly criminal aliens all over the US, right?

How is it HUMAN TRAFFICKING when DeSantis does it, but not when Biden does it?

Lets apply all THE EXACT SAME LOGIC TO BIDEN.

Did JOE BIDEN violate human trafficking laws by sending migrants all over the USA?​

Well, that should make DeSantis and Abbot ecstatic.

Democrats are knowingly selling America out to the WEF in hopes they will get rewarded when the takeover is complete.

When shortages and rationing hit your community. Hold local Democrats responsible.

If you're a democrat, it is not to late to repent.

Fake news.
Republicans killed the border bill.

Forum List

Back