Can we heal the divide?

Sit up and beg, boy!
Sorry. You're the wrong species but I'll tell them you're interested.

1714426848033.gif

While you clowns are circle jerking about BS: this happened. As you handcuff our valuable Police.

Three law enforcement officers have been fatally shot and five others were wounded while serving a warrant in Charlotte, North Carolina, officials say.
At least one suspected attacker was found dead in the front yard of a barricaded home after a standoff that lasted three hours, police said.

Too funny, you do realize that you just proved his point, right? You people don't want "unity" unless it means all righties conform to your ideals.

Well, my ideals (personalizing the “your” above) happen to reflect reality.

• Biden won the election
  • There was no massive voter fraud
  • 1/6 was an insurrection
  • Biden is a superior president, husband, father, and man to Trump
All of this is factually correct and well documented.

Your problem is that by cloaking yourself in the MAGA cult, you have to reject reality. This is why you’re so upset.

I think you're blowing it. From another thread:
Did any of that happen between 2016 and 2020? Duh, NO. you are full of left wing BS. However, if we look at Biden's record 2020 to today, nothing good has happened for any average US citizen, the rich hollyloonies and DC power brokers, and the Chinese are doing quite well however under senile crooked joe.

While you clowns are circle jerking about BS: this happened. As you handcuff our valuable Police.

Three law enforcement officers have been fatally shot and five others were wounded while serving a warrant in Charlotte, North Carolina, officials say.
At least one suspected attacker was found dead in the front yard of a barricaded home after a standoff that lasted three hours, police said.
this is the direct result of the left's demonizing of the police and the left's refusal to prosecute criminals.

Well, my ideals (personalizing the “your” above) happen to reflect reality.

• Biden won the election
  • There was no massive voter fraud
  • 1/6 was an insurrection
  • Biden is a superior president, husband, father, and man to Trump
All of this is factually correct and well documented.

Your problem is that by cloaking yourself in the MAGA cult, you have to reject reality. This is why you’re so upset.

You have two problems here.
1) I am not MAGA
2) You have no concept of "truth".

I will never bend to your will.

Forum List

Back