South American gangs armed with knives are running wild on Los Angeles highways targeting terrified jewelers in brazen daytime robberies - ...

Actually, gangs are a major reason people in some of these countries are immigrating to get away from. Tbe military and police are either complicit, corrupt or incapable.

But we know from our experience with Mexico that they export gangs to take over things outside their borders.

Back in their own country They would simply be shot down dead by the military. There would be no investigation there would be no trial, there would be no repercussions. We will eventually need that type of enforcement here.

I agree.

There has to be a limit for this kind of criminality!

But we know from our experience with Mexico that they export gangs to take over things outside their borders.

Not only from Mexico....

From all over the third turd countries.

That's the Obiden Regime and thugs for ya'.....

YAY :rolleyes:

It's sound reasoning. Per-capita, immigrants commit fewer crimes than citizens.
So what?.... they shouldn't be here to commit any crimes... no background checks... just open the doors and allow anyone to enter?.... that is suicidal....

Yebbut but he lies a lot. And the American people don't believe a word he says anymore. Ok, except those whose lobotomomies were successful. :auiqs.jpg:
The American people? Ha!

So what?.... they shouldn't be here to commit any crimes... no background checks... just open the doors and allow anyone to enter?.... that is suicidal....
So you are willing th let the per capita crime rate go up just so you can keep some dark skin people out?

So you are willing th let the per capita crime rate go up just so you can keep some dark skin people out?
Wow... I don't want to keep dark skinned people out of America... I want to keep murderers and drug gangs out of America... I want people to come to America who can take care of themselves and their family who have a skill we need and can provide an asset to my nation.... not to be a drain on us....

Oh puhleeze no one attacked on 1/6. No one was killed but Ashli Babbit. No one was injured.

But, if you include the random attacks by black savages, you might have a point.
You can certainly believe all that if you choose, but you will be wrong, and everybody will point and laugh.

Forum List

Back