JUST IN: Chip Roy Explodes Over Latest Attempt To Avert Shutdown With A CR Ahead Of Key Vote

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Why can't the GOP get someone like Chip Roy as a presidential nominee. He's one of the few Republican congressmen who's not a RINO. He doesn't care which party is making things worse and spending us down the drain. He'll call them all out for it.

debt clock.jpg

Why can't the GOP get someone like Chip Roy as a presidential nominee. He's one of the few Republican congressmen who's not a RINO. He doesn't care which party is making things worse and spending us down the drain. He'll call them all out for it.

But is he effective at stopping it? Its easy to preach about overspending, but is he pulling together the votes he needs to stop it? Being "right" isnt nearly as useful as being effective. We need people who can stop the overspending, not simply point it out. Pointing out the obvious is not a skill that i need from my politicians.

But is he effective at stopping it? Its easy to preach about overspending, but is he pulling together the votes he needs to stop it? Being "right" isnt nearly as useful as being effective. We need people who can stop the overspending, not simply point it out. Pointing out the obvious is not a skill that i need from my politicians.
Rand Paul has been pointing it and voting against it for years in the Senate but can't get get the RINOs to see the light....With The Turtle, Cornyn, and Co it's never the right time for austerity.....Especially when there's a 2.3B bridge in KY on the line.....The cost of which has now ballooned to 3.5B.

DC grift has plenty of fathers on both sides.

Nope. He's not stopping anything, because the Republican party has moved way left of conservatives like him. They don't want people like him in DC, because he calls them out on their dem-lite ways.

Conservative republicans should be trying to recruit him to be president. Or at the very least, speaker of the House.

I don't know any republican voter that doesn't want the government to reduce spending.

I know a lot that talk about it, not a single one that ever votes for anyone that will do it.

I know a lot of republican politicians who LOVE all the spending. But not one voter.

They are only there because all those voters put them there.

Nope. He's not stopping anything, because the Republican party has moved way left of conservatives like him. They don't want people like him in DC, because he calls them out on their dem-lite ways.

Conservative republicans should be trying to recruit him to be president. Or at the very least, speaker of the House.
Why, are democrats going to suddenly stop printing money because Chip Roy is president? Until democrat voters decide to make their politicians stop wasting money, we will continue to go bankrupt, quickly. Just having one side try to balance the budget will never be enough.

Because he would lose at the level not seen since Walter Mondale.

You mean the GOP should vote for policies instead of personalities? That sounds RINO to me.

Why, are democrats going to suddenly stop printing money because Chip Roy is president? Until democrat voters decide to make their politicians stop wasting money, we will continue to go bankrupt, quickly. Just having one side try to balance the budget will never be enough.
When exactly are we going to go bankrupt? Seems like the GOP has been saying this my whole life and I'm still waiting.

Forum List

Back