Dem wins Virginia House race by 1-vote margin, tying up the chamber

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Every vote counts! I believe that makes a 16 seat swing (plus the governorship) - most of those to women!

:woohoo:

(CNN) A recount in a Virginia House race is poised to split control of the commonwealth's House of Delegates after an election left the Democratic candidate ahead by a margin of one vote.

Virginia Republicans released a statement Tuesday afternoon conceding the race after the "close recount" to Democrat Shelly Simonds over Republican Del. David Yancey.

The results are due to be certified by a three-judge panel, after which the Virginia House of Delegates will fall out of Republican control for the first time in decades.

The split will mean Virginia Republicans and Democrats must craft a power-sharing agreement, which will include committee assignments and who is elected speaker of the House.​

In the initial count, Simonds was behind by 10 votes, and the recount found her ahead instead by one vote.​

Every vote counts: Virginia race comes down to 1 vote - CNNPolitics

This is why we need voter IDs because even one fraudulent vote is one to many.

Dude, you are laughable. There is no such thing as "widespread voter fraud" and the worst cases involved Republicans.

Need links? ... Sorry, Google for yourself, I'm done.

Except Dem operatives were caught on camera bragging how they bus people over state lines to throw elections and have for years.

Dude, you are laughable. There is no such thing as "widespread voter fraud" and the worst cases involved Republicans.

Widespread? Did you not even read your own OP? It would only take 2 votes.

But don’t let me point out the obvious

Sure .. uh huh - right :rolleyes-41: Read that on Gateway Pundit didja?

Q: Were illegal voters bused in to Alabama to swing the election to Doug Jones? Were thousands of fraudulent votes recorded for him?
A: Those claims were made by self-described “satirical” websites. The Alabama Secretary of State says there’s no evidence that fraudulent voting affected the outcome.

Fake Report of Voter Fraud in Alabama - FactCheck.org
No evidence of illegal voters bused into New Hampshire

Every vote counts! I believe that makes a 16 seat swing (plus the governorship) - most of those to women!

:woohoo:

(CNN) A recount in a Virginia House race is poised to split control of the commonwealth's House of Delegates after an election left the Democratic candidate ahead by a margin of one vote.

Virginia Republicans released a statement Tuesday afternoon conceding the race after the "close recount" to Democrat Shelly Simonds over Republican Del. David Yancey.

The results are due to be certified by a three-judge panel, after which the Virginia House of Delegates will fall out of Republican control for the first time in decades.

The split will mean Virginia Republicans and Democrats must craft a power-sharing agreement, which will include committee assignments and who is elected speaker of the House.​

In the initial count, Simonds was behind by 10 votes, and the recount found her ahead instead by one vote.​

Every vote counts: Virginia race comes down to 1 vote - CNNPolitics
Wow.....guess they shipped in enough blacks to swing the vote.

Congrats

Sure .. uh huh - right :rolleyes-41: Read that on Gateway Pundit didja?

Q: Were illegal voters bused in to Alabama to swing the election to Doug Jones? Were thousands of fraudulent votes recorded for him?
A: Those claims were made by self-described “satirical” websites. The Alabama Secretary of State says there’s no evidence that fraudulent voting affected the outcome.

Fake Report of Voter Fraud in Alabama - FactCheck.org
No evidence of illegal voters bused into New Hampshire

I'm talking about Michigan. :itsok:

Except Dem operatives were caught on camera bragging how they bus people over state lines to throw elections and have for years.

So where is this video tape at?

Still haven't learned to read at your age? Please try it again.

Still can't get it?

One illegal vote could have swayed that election. That is why any illegal votes are too many.

Still can't get it?

One illegal vote could have swayed that election. That is why any illegal votes are too many.

OPs that run from their own OP are complete idiots.

So where is this video tape at?

I saw it on Fox over a year a ago during the campaign. Dem's quickly fired the guy and disavowed him.

Still can't get it?

She won - we have a 16 seat swing in the Virginia House and a Dem governor.
Get over it :wink:

Deflection is an art form. Give this guy a box of crayons cuz he ain’t very good at it.

Still can't get it?

She won - we have a 16 seat swing in the Virginia House and a Dem governor.
Get over it :wink:

Good for you! Now people will be leaving the state in droves!

I saw it on Fox over a year a ago during the campaign. Dem's quickly fired the guy and disavowed him.

Nonsense - You saw that fake news on Gateway Pundit - but often Fox echoes their BS so that's possible too.
But there's a video out there on the Tube .. surely you can find it! :)

Forum List

Back