The brilliance of our founding fathers is being revealed in today's world

All i read when you post is TRUMP BAD TRUMP SUPPORTERS BAD ME SO SMART.

It's like watching a Pakled from Lower Decks.
I quoted our founding fathers. That is your interpretation of what the founding fathers said. I think your interpretation is correct.

I quoted our founding fathers. That is your interpretation of what the founding fathers said. I think your interpretation is correct.

You quoted and applied wrongly to your political opponents like the hack you are.

Pakled.

We see things differently

And according to you because of that I at best should be disenfranchised, at middle locked up somewhere and re-educated, or at worst killed for supposed treason.

That's what makes you the scum of the earth, not your own views and opinions, but your need to suppress, not counter, other's views and opinions.

And according to you because of that I at best should be disenfranchised, at middle locked up somewhere and re-educated, or at worst killed for supposed treason.

That's what makes you the scum of the earth, not your own views and opinions, but your need to suppress, not counter, other's views and opinions.
All I said was "we think differently".
You should ask more questions rather than defining people. Are you reflecting about how you feel about yourself? I said none of the things in your post.

All I said was "we think differently".
You should ask more questions rather than defining people. Are you reflecting about how you feel about yourself? I said none of the things in your post.

You forget your earlier responses to some of my posts or responses, where you call for exactly what I referenced.

C_Clayton_Jones said: Republicans’ assault on citizens’ rights and protected liberties has just begun. cclytnjns.22.08.02 #1
Mac-7 said: “The problem is that an unprincipled and corrupt government attacked trump first and refused to reform itself through democratic means” mvc-n.23.11.03 #3
NotfooledbyW said: No! Trump wanted to lock his first opponent up without due process of law. Just on the basis of him being elected. • • • And he first accused Obama in an appeal to racists as not being a legitimate president although Obama was elected with the popular vote on top of his electoral college win. nf.23.11.04 #11,771 to mvc-n.23.11.03 #3

Perhaps Saint Mac-7 will have a moment to respond today to my POST nf.23.11.04 #11,771

Mac-7 said: “Biden policies are destroying America • • • But all this guy cares about is abortion” mvc-n.22.08.29 #172

But while we wait for rational intelligence to switch to the “on” position in Saint Mac-7’s mind we must begin analyzing irrational MAGA behaviors starting with posts like POST mvc-n.22.08.29 #172 in that Mac-7 has a very early reluctance to discuss the fact that he supports the Republican led, white MAGA mostly, religious crusade to force full term gestation on women beginning at the state level amongst the Old South states that formed the original traitorous Slave Holding Confederacy.

Now they want to hold women as reproductive slaves to an extreme branch of white Christianity.

Kansans and Ohioans have opted out of the new Abortion Confederacy of MAGA Republicans.

Traitors to our founding generation like Saint Mac-7 are not faring very well during the Big GOP Abortion Rift.

I think we can just start calling it The Big Rift.

nf.23.11.13 #189

Go Browns!

Last edited:
The problem is that an unprincipled and corrupt government attacked trump first and refused to reform itself through democratic means

Yeah. The Government came in with guns pointed at Trumps head and forced him to have top secret documents. Or was it they threatened Don Junior?

Those same agents threatened to slaughter the entire Trump family if Donald turned them over when requested by a letter. Those same agents planted a nuclear bomb at Mar A Lago to insure that Trump would lie in response to the subpoena.

It amazes me that nobody sees it.

Yeah. The Government came in with guns pointed at Trumps head and forced him to have top secret documents. Or was it they threatened Don Junior?

Those same agents threatened to slaughter the entire Trump family if Donald turned them over when requested by a letter. Those same agents planted a nuclear bomb at Mar A Lago to insure that Trump would lie in response to the subpoena.

It amazes me that nobody sees it.
Your sarcasm does not hide or excuse the fact that obama and the dems turned the republic bequeathed to us by the Founding Fathers into a banana republic after Trump won the 2016 election

Your sarcasm does not hide or excuse the fact that obama and the dems turned the republic bequeathed to us by the Founding Fathers into a banana republic after Trump won the 2016 election
That's also not a fact. Why can't any of you stupid fucking white wingers figure out the difference between facts and opinions? 😄 Do you think claiming it's a fact makes it sound better, as if we couldn't tell for ourselves that it's simply your stupid opinion?

Odd how the States run by Republicans like Georgia didn’t think so. We keep hearing about mountains of proof, but none of it seems to be either direct or more than wild conspiracy theory so absent from any semblance of reality that the Flat Earthers think you guys are crazy.

Perhaps Saint Mac-7 will have a moment to respond today to my POST nf.23.11.04 #11,771
The emphasis for you is only what is convenient for the mother of the unborn baby

If she is a party girl who like to drink and have unprotected sex who needs a child to slow her down?

She just wants to have fun doncha know

So you call a human being a fetus and deny its humanity so that she can kill it in the womb

Whereas we think every innocent person deserves protection under the law

Including unborn children

Odd how the States run by Republicans like Georgia didn’t think so. We keep hearing about mountains of proof, but none of it seems to be either direct or more than wild conspiracy theory so absent from any semblance of reality that the Flat Earthers think you guys are crazy.
My comment concerned post 2016

But in fact the corruption of our republic dates back even farther and before trump to the Tea Party movement and the Lois Learner IRS

Forum List

Back