Musk for President

But playing along with your thought game ------DYOR, because many savvy individuals regard him as Deep State / CIA controlled opposition .
The thinking man's Alex Jones , if you like .

If a guy lies about his back history -- he is a Gay and his dalliances / marriages with women are contrived --- then he rates as untrustworthy and in very serious areas .

Just kidding, but at least he understands the trouble we're in with our reliance on foreign enemies. (So TRUMP for POTUS)

He seems to understand better than Trump.

Why is he not scared to speak his mind knowing what they are doing to Trump and what they are currently doing to him with law suits and such?

It would not surprise me if the genocidal Jew hating Left will just assassinate him soon.

And once Elon is gone, cuz he can't live forever, Twitter will go right back to censoring us all as our first amendment rights will disappear once again.

Tesla has too many ties back to the CCP....Don't trust that dude.
Elon is like Trump, do I trust Trump? Nope, too many ties to the Left, but hey, what else is there?

Are they there just to make us feel like we have zero representation, which is probably more the reality of the situation?

But playing along with your thought game ------DYOR, because many savvy individuals regard him as Deep State / CIA controlled opposition .
The thinking man's Alex Jones , if you like .

If a guy lies about his back history -- he is a Gay and his dalliances / marriages with women are contrived --- then he rates as untrustworthy and in very serious areas .
Most dangerous would be to hitch a ride on SpaceX to colonize Mars, already warned about Muski's fascist changes at X that prevents non-members of X from seeing current posts of X members.

He seems to understand better than Trump.

Why is he not scared to speak his mind knowing what they are doing to Trump and what they are currently doing to him with law suits and such?

It would not surprise me if the genocidal Jew hating Left will just assassinate him soon.

And once Elon is gone, cuz he can't live forever, Twitter will go right back to censoring us all as our first amendment rights will disappear once again.
Try to keep up, Einstein. Musk censors X.

Forum List

Back