BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump..

1. HAMAS has been a threat for many years, sending thousands of missiles into Israel. The 10/7 slaughter of 1,400 Israelis was the last straw. It was the excuse Israel needed to eliminate HAMAS, meaning Hamas infested Gaza. The 2.2m Gazans can be dispersed throughout the ME and that is one threat to Israel that is over, plus Israel gets a nice seaside resort area to develop.

2. I agree that using a modern military against an urban militia creates needless civilian deaths, but Hamas should have thought of that before the 10/7 attack. 10/7 proved that the threat level from Hamas was unacceptable. Gaza was run by Hamas, so Gaza has to go, color it gone.
So then be honest that you care as little for those civilians and children as HAMAS does. And with that stated, what makes any of you much different?

So then be honest that you care as little for those civilians and children as HAMAS does. And with that stated, what makes any of you much different?
If I was an Israeli I would say that the IDF didn't kill those Gaza civilians, Hamas did, when they slaughtered 1,400 Israelis.
The IDF had to eliminate the threat of future slaughters.
Since I'm not Israeli, I can say that the IDF slaughtering 30,000 Gazans was an overreaction to the 1,400 deaths, but if my family was adjacent to Gaza, I'm saying Gaza has to be eliminated. So where you stand depends on where you live.
I don't approve of the IDF slaughter, but I understand it.

So all of the racist posters here are feds trolling for entrapment patsies??? No wonder the federal payroll is so large.

Does that include the Republican Party officials who are openly saying that they want a white government???? And Trump?
most of them yes.

who openly says they want a white government?

If I was an Israeli I would say that the IDF didn't kill those Gaza civilians, Hamas did, when they slaughtered 1,400 Israelis.
Since I'm not Israeli, I can say that the IDF slaughtering 30,000 Gazans was an overreaction to the 1,400 deaths, but if my family was adjacent to Gaza, I'm saying Gaza has to be eliminated. So where you stand depends on where you live.

So you're prepared to rationalize any level of genocide because Hamas????

The IDF is currently ensuring that there will be future slaughters by butchering innocent women and children indiscriminately, thereby radicalizing another generation of Palestinians to ensure the killing goes on forever.

All of my life, these two sides have been killing one another. As George Orwell said in Animal Farm:

"The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."

I look at what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians and it's impossible to see much of a difference.

The IDF is currently ensuring that there will be future slaughters by butchering innocent women and children indiscriminately, thereby radicalizing another generation of Palestinians to ensure the killing goes on forever.

All of my life, these two sides have been killing one another. As George Orwell said in Animal Farm:

"The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."

I look at what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians and it's impossible to see much of a difference.
the military industrial complex must keep planting the seeds of it's raison d'etre.

most of them yes.

who openly says they want a white government?

Trump doesn't want black votes counted. Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia. All of the states where Trump wanted the black urban votes tossed out - Philadelphia, Maricopa County in Arizona, Wayne County in Michigan, Fulton County Georgia.

Trump doesn't want black votes counted. Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia. All of the states where Trump wanted the black urban votes tossed out - Philadelphia, Maricopa County in Arizona, Wayne County in Michigan, Fulton County Georgia
8451d_ORIG-full_retard.jpg

By wanting to liberate them from Hamas we care about them less??

Haha keeping spinning and looking for ways to protect your pals in Hamas

but but they all voted for Hamas, even the babies. even the babies are terrorists.

Democrats are so devoid of rational policy that the only thing left was to fabricate all these frivolous charges against Trump. But it got so bad that even monkey see, monkey do Democrats could see how bogus they were. The integrity of our judicial system has been severely damaged and if this bullshit continues, it might become irreparable. But none of that matters to Democrats because breaking laws and ruining a country isn't more important to them than getting reelected. Back to MAGA
It's truly how much the Democrat's are invested in their personal agendas over rationally and obediently being protectors of the constitution, along with the upholding of the constitution as the law of this republic until our Lord Christ returns to change it all.

Trump and his cult, keep CLAIMING the judicial system is corrupt and they will be exposed.
Given the chance to do so and they WHINE.

I'm looking forward to Trump exposing how corrupt, the "deep state" and the judicial system really is.
If he wins you'll get your answer, but that's what you are so afraid of because it won't be an answer you will like.

But not HAMAS's slaughter? I'm trying to understand the disconnect here.

Two wrongs make a right...

You can use the rhetoric that you want to liberate them from HAMAS all you like but you also previously expressed support for the IDF shooting through them and their children when they're being used as human shields so it's rhetoric I'm not really buying.

But not HAMAS's slaughter? I'm trying to understand the disconnect here.
Hamas proved that Gaza could not exist peacefully adjacent to Israel, so the IDF eliminated the threat.
No different than the WW2 bombings of Dresden or London, or Hiroshima.
The threat had to be eliminated one way or another.
Hamas lit the fuse, the slaughter followed. Distasteful, cruel, barbaric, but necessary to eliminate the threat to Israel.

What should the IDF have done instead?

Hamas proved that Gaza could not exist peacefully adjacent to Israel, so the IDF eliminated the threat.
No different than the WW2 bombings of Dresden or London, or Hiroshima.
The threat had to be eliminated one way or another.
Hamas lit the fuse, the slaughter followed. Distasteful, cruel, barbaric, but necessary to eliminate the threat to Israel.

What should the IDF have done instead?
are you aware that Israel funded Hamas?

do you care.

do you want the fact?

are you aware that Israel funded Hamas? do you care.
do you want the fact?
I'm aware that the US and EU keep rebuilding Gaza, and then the IDF uses US bombs to destroy Gaza, then the US and EU rebuild Gaza, and the IDF uses US bombs to destroy Gaza, and then the IDF uses US bombs to destroy Gaza, then the US and EU rebuild Gaza, and the IDF uses US bombs to destroy Gaza, and then the IDF uses US bombs to destroy Gaza, then the US and EU rebuild Gaza, and the IDF uses US bombs to destroy Gaza.

If Israel funds Hamas its probably with US dollars. I want ALL US FOREIGN AID STOPPED.

Forum List

Back