The brilliance of our founding fathers is being revealed in today's world

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The brilliance of our founding fathers is being revealed in today's world.

A prophetic letter from Alexander Hamilton to George Washington articulated concerns of a Donald Trump someday.
The letter
"When a man unprincipled in private life desperate in his fortune, bold in his temper,.... despotic in his ordinary demeanor, known to have scoffed in private at the principles of liberty, when such a man is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularity, to join in the cry of danger to liberty, to take every opportunity of embarrassing the General Government & bringing it under suspicion, to flatter and fall in with all the nonsense of the zealots of the day, It may justly be suspected that his object is to throw things into confusion that he may ‘ride the storm and direct the whirlwind,’" stated the letter from Hamilton.

AMAZING - Hamilton forsaw Trump in 1792.

A prophetic letter from Alexander Hamilton to George Washington articulated concerns of a Donald Trump someday.
The letter
"When a man unprincipled in private life desperate in his fortune, bold in his temper,.... despotic in his ordinary demeanor, known to have scoffed in private at the principles of liberty, when such a man is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularity, to join in the cry of danger to liberty, to take every opportunity of embarrassing the General Government & bringing it under suspicion, to flatter and fall in with all the nonsense of the zealots of the day, It may justly be suspected that his object is to throw things into confusion that he may ‘ride the storm and direct the whirlwind,’" stated the letter from Hamilton.

The problem is that an unprincipled and corrupt government attacked trump first and refused to reform itself through democratic means

The letter

1699074520173.png

The problem is that an unprincipled and corrupt government attacked trump first and refused to reform itself through democratic means
The problem is naive, stupid individuals, like you,
Who listens and believes Trump's every "opportunity of embarrassing the General Government & bringing it under suspicion, to flatter and fall in with all the nonsense of the zealots of the day"
Hamilton predicted citizens like you who would support the zealot.

Who listens and believes Trump's every "opportunity of embarrassing the General Government & bringing it under suspicion, to flatter and fall in with all the nonsense of the zealots of the day"
Anyhow, Hamilton's big mouth got him killed.

You hate trump

We get that

But nevertheless it was trump haters who first refused to play by the rules even before trump came along, starting with the IRS and the Tea Party

Financially, maybe
By going against the founding fathers structure no.

Is it really worth narrowing down? The debt is going to end up crushing us.

Donald Trump led six companies into bankruptcy and failure.
That is who you want to put the US in financial order

I have never advocated that. Did you not read where I said they all have been a danger?

You hate trump

We get that

But nevertheless it was trump haters who first refused to play by the rules even before trump came along, starting with the IRS and the Tea Party
I hate what Trump is doing. I hate what he is doing to our country and a group of poor people who are down on their luck and desperate for someone or something to help them. They are not using their brains and Trump is taking full advantage of that.

I disrespect Trump as much as I could disrespect a human. Disreapect is worse than being disliked or hated.

I hate what Trump is doing. I hate what he is doing to our country and a group of poor people who are down on their luck and desperate for someone or something to help them. They are not using their brains and Trump is taking full advantage of that.

I disrespect Trump as much as I could disrespect a human. Disreapect is worse than being disliked or hated.
You are misinformed about the claim that trump is a greater threat to democracy than the Deep State swamp rats in washington that have worked so hard to bring him down

Forum List

Back