Like Biden, Gavin Newsom shows bigotry , embarrasses his ancestors and the founding fathers by saying he will nominate a black woman.

The last SCOTUS nomination by trump was who he suggested he’d nominate.
A Woman

I didn’t hear any complaints then, because she was conservative

Can I keep my dog?
If your dog wants to be kept.

Mine would rather wander around town.

But let's be clear, you're only the caretaker. Ownership means you pay the taxes, that's all.

They're under no obligation for the love you show them. They'll chase the cats even if they're hungry.

If your dog wants to be kept.

Mine would rather wander around town.

But let's be clear, you're only the caretaker. Ownership means you pay the taxes, that's all.

They're under no obligation for the love you show them. They'll chase the cats even if they're hungry.
Not mine. He got attacked once by a big cat. Ripped some of his fur out

I do believe that he is making a mistake and saying that he Is going to appoint a black woman no matter what.
But I personally have no problem with him Appointing a black woman if she is the best candidate.

But I think that for at least some on the right, they would be just as upset if he had announced that he had reviewed all those who he believed to be the best candidates and has chose the best one and it turned out to be a black woman.

Can I keep my dog?

bfc5479194e0060db89b288138180e6d.jpg

Not mine. He got attacked once by a big cat. Ripped some of his fur out
How did that make you feel, as the owner?

Inadequate, for failing to protect him?

Or angry, for failing to protect himself?

I'm still in therapy
Hm. Meltdowns, therapy, and ninnies.

:dunno:

My dog has about a 5 mile radius. He'll chase anything that moves. He likes squirrels, he'll stand there and bark at the tree for a few seconds when they disappear. He's especially amused by the neighbor's cat, who chases lizards. He'll let the cat go after the lizard, then he'll go after the cat. He's a very good and loyal dog. Saved my life twice already. Once when the air conditioner shorted out and lit the socket on fire (the breakers didn't blow for some reason). We give him people food a lot of the time, he doesn't mooch cause he knows he'll get some if he's nice. Smart boy, dogs are very smart. If I tell him to go fetch the slippers he'll just sit there glaring at me, and if I tell him twice he'll start barking to signal his displeasure. However he'll do it on his own whenever he wants us to wake up. :)

The one Newsom plans to nominate lives in.. Maryland?

That doesn't work. :dunno:

It’s the same thing with Joe Biden, who insulted his ancestors, he insulted the founding fathers, he insulted democracy. He insulted freedom. If somebody wants to hire a black person or white person, do it. Nobody in their right mind should tell the world that they will nominate a woman, that they will nominate a white man that they will nominate a black woman.

This is what we get in America today . Rich multi millionaire politicians don’t give a darn about the poor black man or the poor white man. That’s what you get from Gavin Newsom and that’s what you get from the January 6 committee Bennie Thompson, from people like Joe Biden.

When you have these “equity” decisions, coupled with a horrendous economy ie sky high prices for homes. What do the politicians Think the reaction will be from American patriots from middle-class people. ?? Everyone who is working class black and white knows how much of a charade this is from pro blm politicians.

We can only pray that this BLM equity insanity is reversed. All you have to do is look at how high crime rates are , how bad the economy is. And you see the failure of far left wing neocon policies. All of the same people that claim to support black folks support Ukraine they don’t care about the white supremacist Nazis in Ukraine actual real “Nazis” not made up ones.

I wonder what those great men and women of the World War II generation who fought on the beaches of Normandy and worked the steel jobs think. So many women worked in the factory during World War II. The men stormed the beaches at Normandy. Now they are Looking down from heaven, wondering what in the world is going on with America. The United States is an embarrassment. I have no doubt though that we will prevail. America will go back to its greatness. It’s going to take some time.
The problem is that people like you want to sweep everything under the rug. If you weren’t making such a big deal about it, in a generation it would no longer be a big deal.

Yeah, it worked out real good the last time a Democrat insisted on picking a Black woman as his running mate. Democrats just don't learn. MAGA

Yeah, it worked out real good the last time a Democrat insisted on picking a Black woman as his running mate.

It worked out pretty good for Joe.

For the rest of us, the VP doesn't affect our lives all that much.

Democrats just don't learn. MAGA

Democrats dont "care". They're Macchiavellian, sociopathic. If it works they'll do it again.

Seems to me, it's the righties who need to learn. Learn to stand up and fight, instead of yielding to the creeping left.

The problem is that people like you want to sweep everything under the rug. If you weren’t making such a big deal about it, in a generation it would no longer be a big deal.
It is a problem its anti American also goes against common sense.…..if any person does it it is wrong, including Trump, a republican, or democrat.

Straightforward issue. Nominate the best person. Don’t tell the world you’re going to nominate someone based on their gender or skin color.

It’s the same thing with Joe Biden, who insulted his ancestors, he insulted the founding fathers, he insulted democracy. He insulted freedom. If somebody wants to hire a black person or white person, do it. Nobody in their right mind should tell the world that they will nominate a woman, that they will nominate a white man that they will nominate a black woman.

This is what we get in America today . Rich multi millionaire politicians don’t give a darn about the poor black man or the poor white man. That’s what you get from Gavin Newsom and that’s what you get from the January 6 committee Bennie Thompson, from people like Joe Biden.

When you have these “equity” decisions, coupled with a horrendous economy ie sky high prices for homes. What do the politicians Think the reaction will be from American patriots from middle-class people. ?? Everyone who is working class black and white knows how much of a charade this is from pro blm politicians.

We can only pray that this BLM equity insanity is reversed. All you have to do is look at how high crime rates are , how bad the economy is. And you see the failure of far left wing neocon policies. All of the same people that claim to support black folks support Ukraine they don’t care about the white supremacist Nazis in Ukraine actual real “Nazis” not made up ones.

I wonder what those great men and women of the World War II generation who fought on the beaches of Normandy and worked the steel jobs think. So many women worked in the factory during World War II. The men stormed the beaches at Normandy. Now they are Looking down from heaven, wondering what in the world is going on with America. The United States is an embarrassment. I have no doubt though that we will prevail. America will go back to its greatness. It’s going to take some time.
Democrats have always been the real racists in America

Forum List

Back