Like Biden, Gavin Newsom shows bigotry , embarrasses his ancestors and the founding fathers by saying he will nominate a black woman.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
It’s the same thing with Joe Biden, who insulted his ancestors, he insulted the founding fathers, he insulted democracy. He insulted freedom. If somebody wants to hire a black person or white person, do it. Nobody in their right mind should tell the world that they will nominate a woman, that they will nominate a white man that they will nominate a black woman.

This is what we get in America today . Rich multi millionaire politicians don’t give a darn about the poor black man or the poor white man. That’s what you get from Gavin Newsom and that’s what you get from the January 6 committee Bennie Thompson, from people like Joe Biden.

When you have these “equity” decisions, coupled with a horrendous economy ie sky high prices for homes. What do the politicians Think the reaction will be from American patriots from middle-class people. ?? Everyone who is working class black and white knows how much of a charade this is from pro blm politicians.

We can only pray that this BLM equity insanity is reversed. All you have to do is look at how high crime rates are , how bad the economy is. And you see the failure of far left wing neocon policies. All of the same people that claim to support black folks support Ukraine they don’t care about the white supremacist Nazis in Ukraine actual real “Nazis” not made up ones.

I wonder what those great men and women of the World War II generation who fought on the beaches of Normandy and worked the steel jobs think. So many women worked in the factory during World War II. The men stormed the beaches at Normandy. Now they are Looking down from heaven, wondering what in the world is going on with America. The United States is an embarrassment. I have no doubt though that we will prevail. America will go back to its greatness. It’s going to take some time.

Last edited:
BFD

I'm so burnt out I can hardly say my own name right now.

As of today though, I have presence in two of the four biggest clouds.

Try doing THAT while you're melting down.

lol :p
Tell me. What's the world coming to?

Forum List

Back