"When, In The Course Of Human Events...."

I agree that DC is at fault for the invasion since it is DC who financed and trained the dictators the people south of the border are fleeing.
I will accept any ray of hope and reason we can get from you

But unfortunately you are not sincere

Libs love the foreign invasion and want it to continue

Nope. Abbott is just another opportunist.
So you think Abbott likes seeing millions of migrants, drug smugglers, and other undesirables crossing the border into America?

I think you are mistaken

So you think Abbott likes seeing millions of migrants, drug smugglers, and other undesirables crossing the border into America?

I think you are mistaken
I think he sees it as an opportunity to play political games

I think he sees it as an opportunity to play political games
You can accuse everyone in politics of that, including the democrats who shill for the left

Abbott is representing millions of Americans who are appalled by biden's open door policy

You can accuse everyone in politics of that, including the democrats who shill for the left

Abbott is representing millions of Americans who are appalled by biden's open door policy
You just admitted that Abbott is playing politics and excused it by saying “everyone does it”

You just admitted that Abbott is playing politics and excused it by saying “everyone does it”
I’m saying that the resistance to biden’s open door policy is genuine

But if politics floats your boat this might propel Abbott into the white house someday if dems remain on the wrong side of the immigration issue

No. You admitted that Abbott was playing politics. You excused it by saying “everyone does it”

Go back and look

But if politics floats your boat this might propel Abbott into the white house someday if dems remain on the wrong side of the immigration issue
If only the representatives of the people, would do something about it.

No. You admitted that Abbott was playing politics. You excused it by saying “everyone does it”

Go back and look

I disagree with your spin

But since you insist, whats wrong with politics the reflects the desires of our citizens?

I disagree with your spin

But since you insist, whats wrong with politics the reflects the desires of our citizens?
That’s spin. He’s a cynical creep basing his s policy on partisan politics

The two gangs who claim to be representatives of the people have done almost nothing to stop illegal immigration. Even dumb Don did little while potus.
Trump the political outsider did as much as possible against the entrenched “two gangs” in congress

The two gangs who claim to be representatives of the people have done almost nothing to stop illegal immigration. Even dumb Don did little while potus.
Because the fucking dimocraps fought every step of the way. Fucking idiot.

dimocrap FILTH lied to Reagan about a deal almost 40 years ago, in the 1986 Amnesty that he signed. Look it up

NEVER Trusst dimocraps. Never. They are scum

You're a fucking IDIOT. The Governor is the Chief Executive of a sovereign State. The Texas Rangers are virtually his personal Body Guard and the Texas Highway Patrol is DIRECTLY under his commend. And neither of those like the Feds very much at all.

Local LEOs' don't like the Feds. FACT. It's out of your league. Stay on your computer gaming and leave the adults alone.

Texas Rangers vs FBI? Not even close. The FBI is just Lawyers with guns. And cowards to boot
The FBI is a bunch of worthless bureaucrats.

I agree that DC is at fault for the invasion since it is DC who financed and trained the dictators the people south of the border are fleeing.
They're not fleeing.

They're cowards who refuse to fight.

For their own rights.

They dont deserve asylum

They deserve a good swift kick in the arse.

Forum List

Back