"When, In The Course Of Human Events...."

This immigration thing is about race because there are 39 countries that can come to America without viisas and they're European. It's easy to be whiite and clsim too ignore race. But white is a race. Aand I feell real good about fighting racism. You are a racist. I pity you.
As usual you are full of crap. Citizens of those countries need a ESTA which is an electronic visa that has all the requirements of a paper visa to not only be applied for, but granted and it is only valid for ninety days. It took me all of fifteen seconds to research that.

Gov. Abbott still putting up more razor wire despite traitorous gang Supreme Court and Squatter Biden attempts to stop him. If you are going to queef about F-16s Peedough Joe ol buddy I guess now's the time to bring it on. Go ahead, fuk around and find out.

48th Governor of Texas Greg Abbott
Abbott%20Gov%20Presser%20EG%20TT%2005.jpg

https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/press/Border_Statement_1.24.2024.pdf
3BMqSVy.jpg

https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/press/Border_Statement_1.24.2024.pdf

Full statement:

"The federal government has broken the compact between the United States and the States. The Executive Branch of the United States has a constitutional duty to enforce federal laws protecting States, including immigration laws on the books right now. President Biden has refused to enforce those laws and has even violated them. The result is that he has smashed records for illegal immigration.

"Despite having been put on notice in a series of letters—one of which I delivered to him by hand—President Biden has ignored Texas’s demand that he perform his constitutional duties.

"• President Biden has violated his oath to faithfully execute immigration laws enacted by Congress. Instead of prosecuting immigrants for the federal crime of illegal entry, President Biden has sent his lawyers into federal courts to sue Texas for taking action to secure the border.

"• President Biden has instructed his agencies to ignore federal statutes that mandate the detention of illegal immigrants. The effect is to illegally allow their en masse parole into the United States.

"• By wasting taxpayer dollars to tear open Texas’s border security infrastructure, President Biden has enticed illegal immigrants away from the 28 legal entry points along this State’s southern border— bridges where nobody drowns—and into the dangerous waters of the Rio Grande.

"Under President Biden’s lawless border policies, more than 6 million illegal immigrants have crossed our southern border in just 3 years. That is more than the population of 33 different States in this country. This illegal refusal to protect the States has inflicted unprecedented harm on the People all across the United States.

"James Madison, Alexander Hamilton, and the other visionaries who wrote the U.S. Constitution foresaw that States should not be left to the mercy of a lawless president who does nothing to stop external threats like cartels smuggling millions of illegal immigrants across the border. That is why the Framers included both Article IV, § 4, which promises that the federal government “shall protect each [State] against invasion,” and Article I, § 10, Clause 3, which acknowledges “the States’ sovereign interest in protecting their borders.” Arizona v. United States, 567 U.S. 387, 419 (2012) (Scalia, J., dissenting).

"The failure of the Biden Administration to fulfill the duties imposed by Article IV, § 4 has triggered Article I, § 10, Clause 3, which reserves to this State the right of self-defense. For these reasons, I have already declared an invasion under Article I, § 10, Clause 3 to invoke Texas’s constitutional authority to defend and protect itself. That authority is the supreme law of the land and supersedes any federal statutes to the contrary. The Texas National Guard, the Texas Department of Public Safety, and other Texas personnel are acting on that authority, as well as state law, to secure the Texas border."

GXDpjGZ.png

And Mike Johnson and GOP RINOs just sit with their thumbs up their butts not impeaching Biden. Traitors all, US Texas patriots.

Will China plant Biden succeed in getting Texas Guard and USBP to draw on each other and plunge us into civil war? Is this what we are going to let that old peedough do?

Patriot Border Patrol must disobey Biden illegal orders to violate US Constitution and resign. Bidens orders are to not uphold Art. 4. Article 4 sec. 4 "the United States SHALL protect each [state] against invasion."

Razor wire is still illegal and absurdly dangerous.
No excuse for using in in a river.
It will kill wildlife if nothing else.

Razor wire isn't illegal, skippy.

He can't without Abbots signature.

That was an interesting opinion, so I looked it up.
This seems to say that presidents can over ride governors with the National Guard.
{...

Who Has Authority Over the National Guard?​

The National Guard is part of the U.S. military but is unusual because it is controlled by both state and federal leaders.

Most of the time, state National Guards are commanded by governors. However, presidents have the authority to call them into service to respond to hurricanes, bolster border security, and assist in overseas military operations.

The disagreement over vaccine exemptions is not the first time that the governors have been at odds with the Pentagon and presidential administrations over National Guard authority. In the 1980s, for instance, several governors who opposed the Reagan Administration's policies in Central America objected to calls for Guard members to go there for training. Minnesota Gov. Rudy Perpich filed suit, and in 1990, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that federal authority prevails when the issue is activation.
...}

That was an interesting opinion, so I looked it up.
This seems to say that presidents can over ride governors with the National Guard.
{...

Who Has Authority Over the National Guard?​

The National Guard is part of the U.S. military but is unusual because it is controlled by both state and federal leaders.

Most of the time, state National Guards are commanded by governors. However, presidents have the authority to call them into service to respond to hurricanes, bolster border security, and assist in overseas military operations.

The disagreement over vaccine exemptions is not the first time that the governors have been at odds with the Pentagon and presidential administrations over National Guard authority. In the 1980s, for instance, several governors who opposed the Reagan Administration's policies in Central America objected to calls for Guard members to go there for training. Minnesota Gov. Rudy Perpich filed suit, and in 1990, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that federal authority prevails when the issue is activation.
...}

Name one of the enumerated causes for activation, and how it could possibly apply.

Epic.

This may not end well.

But it is difficult to legitimately disagree with what Gov. Abbott wrote.
One of the many things about Bidet that infuriates me is that he has me in the position of taking the side of politicians that I cannot abide simply because he is infinitely worse. Had a real, live, human being run against Abbott in his last election I would have supported them whole heartedly, but there was no acceptable opposition.
In 2020 Abbott was tyrannically locking down and tossing business owners and operators in jail for months. Only after DeSantis opened up and received national popularity did he relent.

Last edited:
If there is an invasion how come the Neo-GOP hasn't demanded a declaration of War on Mexico. Governors do not have the constitutional power to declare war and neither does the President for that matter. Congress can't get it's act together to pass meaningful reform because of the Neo-GOP so the Neo-GOP can use the chaos as a weapon.

If that bothers you call the white house and tell biden to stop the invasion

It's not being used in the river.

There what were all those orange floats being used for?

According to Mexico, the orange floats have sharp bladed teeth, and had razor wire beneath them.

{...
the wrecking ball-sized buoys that make up the floating barrier that Texas Gov. Greg Abbott installed in July in the Rio Grande have circular saws between them, according to a video posted by Rep. Sylvia Garcia.

"Appalled by the ongoing cruel and inhumane tactics employed by @GovAbbott at the Texas border," Garcia, a Democrat, wrote in a post on X, formerly Twitter, alongside the clip. "The situation's reality is unsettling as these buoys' true danger and brutality come to light. We must stop this NOW!"
...}

If that bothers you call the white house and tell biden to stop the invasion

I agree that DC is at fault for the invasion since it is DC who financed and trained the dictators the people south of the border are fleeing.

Forum List

Back