The brilliance of our founding fathers is being revealed in today's world

The brilliance of our founding fathers is being revealed in today's world.

A prophetic letter from Alexander Hamilton to George Washington articulated concerns of a Donald Trump someday.
The letter
"When a man unprincipled in private life desperate in his fortune, bold in his temper,.... despotic in his ordinary demeanor, known to have scoffed in private at the principles of liberty, when such a man is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularity, to join in the cry of danger to liberty, to take every opportunity of embarrassing the General Government & bringing it under suspicion, to flatter and fall in with all the nonsense of the zealots of the day, It may justly be suspected that his object is to throw things into confusion that he may ‘ride the storm and direct the whirlwind,’" stated the letter from Hamilton.

AMAZING - Hamilton forsaw Trump in 1792.

'Despotic.'

Only a stoopid democrat would associate a man whose entire political career in it's entirety is 4 years long with that of a 'despot,' while giving a pass to a man whose political career exceeds 50 years.

'Despotic.'

Only a stoopid democrat would associate a man whose entire political career in it's entirety is 4 years long with that of a 'despot,' while giving a pass to a man whose political career exceeds 50 years.
Trump is being judged on his history in and out of politics.
He has been a despot his whole life.
Despot - a ruler or other person who holds absolute power, typically one who exercises it in a cruel or oppressive way.
Biden's career has proven him to not be a despot. He goes along to get along. Bad characteristic but far from a despot.

I don"t expect a simple minded individual to understand. Don"t try.

Bad characteristic but far from a despot.

Except when he plagiarized the hell out of stuff and derailed a confirmation process by smearing the nominee well in advance of their hearing.

He's been a slimewad his whole time in office.

But, we don't expect someone who has their lips so firmly affixed to his ass to understand that. Don't even try.

Joe may not ne the sharpest guy in the world but he is not a danger to the country our founding father built.
TRUMP IS.

No, your attempt to get at Trump by any means or method you think justified is what will destroy this country.

If Trump wins the EC, are you going to call for Biden to not step down?

Except when he plagiarized the hell out of stuff and derailed a confirmation process by smearing the nominee well in advance of their hearing.

He's been a slimewad his whole time in office.

But, we don't expect someone who has their lips so firmly affixed to his ass to understand that. Don't even try.
Your truth, not most people's truth.

No, your attempt to get at Trump by any means or method you think justified is what will destroy this country.

If Trump wins the EC, are you going to call for Biden to not step down?
If Trump wins the election, he is President. I trust our elections.
I trusted our elections is 2016 and 2020.
An election is not unfair just because my candidate does not win.

If Trump wins the election, he is President. I trust our elections.
I trusted our elections is 2016 and 2020.
An election is not unfair just because my candidate does not win.

Let's see that false narrative of yours survive a Trump win in November 2024.

I call bullshit.

Let's see that false narrative of yours survive a Trump win in November 2024.

I call bullshit.
I never called 2016 a stolen election.
MAGA people think everyone is like them. They call foul when they do not get their own way.

I never called 2016 a stolen election.
MAGA people think everyone is like them. They call foul when they do not get their own way.

When push comes to shove, your TDS will demand you scream for the election to be nullified. It's the only proper response to the sliver of Trump residing rent free in your head.

When push comes to shove, your TDS will demand you scream for the election to be nullified. It's the only proper response to the sliver of Trump residing rent free in your head.
No, Our elections are not the problem. I will not cheat and lie to end Trump. Then I become like the Trump supporters. My TDS goes away when Trump and Trumpism is neutralized.
TDS will bring Trump down. More and more people are getting it.

No, Our elections are not the problem. I will not cheat and lie to end Trump. Then I become like the Trump supporters. My TDS goes away when Trump and Trumpism is neutralized.
TDS will bring Trump down. More and more people are getting it.

Nah, you just let other's cheat for you.

If Trump manages to scrape up a win, I bet you go all insurrectionist, "for the good of the country"

I like the 1 person, 1 vote. Why should some people's vote be worth than others.
This was a constitutional compromise. To get the small states to want to join, they gave them superior sovereignty to the large states.
Thus a group of small states, could outvote several large states.

Forum List

Back