BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump..

Listen to this! See what you think. This is what he thinks likely will happen..

BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump​

They will define exactly what Presidential immunity is and what is covered and then send it back to the courts to determine if Trump's actions are covered or not. Some may be but some will not. There will be no blanket immunity given. In my legal opinion (I'm not a lawyer).

Messing with elections is one of the key tenants of fascism

The deep state here has done a grand job of it

But they've blown it in the respect that the very entity they've tried so hard to take down simply becomes more popular despite their efforts

~S~

Messing with elections is one of the key tenants of fascism

The deep state here has done a grand job of it

But they've blown it in the respect that the very entity they've tried so hard to take down simply becomes more popular despite their efforts

~S~
There is no deep state. And the ONLY person who messed with the election was trump.

Whatever their decision, in the end Trump wins.

Today's leftists are often in the game to win battles, not wars. In the end the USA suffers for it though, we're all losers. That's the thing about leftism. First tear down what's good and works, then bring everyone down to their lowly selves; and mind the mantras.

They will define exactly what Presidential immunity is and what is covered and then send it back to the courts to determine if Trump's actions are covered or not. Some may be but some will not. There will be no blanket immunity given. In my legal opinion (I'm not a lawyer).
I forgot the oral arguments were today and only caught the tail end of them.

But my impression is the same. They will have to devise a test for "Official Actions", and it will be up to the district courts to decide on a case-by-case basis with interlocutory appeals.

I forgot the oral arguments were today and only caught the tail end of them.

But my impression is the same. They will have to devise a test for "Official Actions", and it will be up to the district courts to decide on a case-by-case basis with interlocutory appeals.
You may be wrong. But then again, you may be partially correct.

Since the preliminary issue is bound to be whether or not the challenged Presidential “act” comes within the ambit of the official duties of our President, it seems likely that this will be a preliminary hurdle to address by any President seeking to invoke presidential immunity.

Some cases may be bright line and glaringly obvious. But other cases may be more or less hazy. The difficulty does not amount to any valid basis to deny the Trump application, though.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back