NRA Publicly Supports Bump Stock Ban

I figure until now most Americans assumed they were illegal .
----------------------------------------- not illegal , most gun owners don't want them . Me , i have no problem with them but i don't want them . Good news to me is that they are all sold out and it was 'mrobama' that signed off on them in 2010 Timmy .

Already Banned At Their Own Ranges

Pelosi: I sure hope a ban on bump stocks is a slippery slope to more gun control; Update: NRA supports regulations - Hot Air

"This is unexpected. But the NRA was in a jam this afternoon when it turned out that bump stocks were banned at the range in its own headquarters.

NRA: "Devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
pic.twitter.com/QiRFD9UesO
— NBC Politics (@NBCPolitics) October 5, 2017"

Good to hear

I hope they let it come to a vote

I never heard of a bump stock until Las Vegas.
------------------------------------------------------ if i am not mistaken they are called 'slide fire' stocks and they are reportedly selling like 'hotcakes' and makers are sold out Billy .

These bumpfire stocks are easily home-crafted. they're just plastic that fits over the stock and trigger guard , making it easier to 'bump-fire' a gun. Banning them does nothing, as i could make one of these in my garage or with a 3d Printer.

If they are banned it won't be an appreciable loss. Because the only useful purpose of these "bump-stock" modifications is spraying a massive crowd.

Unlike an actual, fully automatic rifle, the mechanical operating speed of which enables relatively stable control and aiming, the operating speed of a "bump-stock" modification produces such an erratically pumping recoil it is impossible to effectively control the weapon.

Exactly....how on earth did these things ever get approved is beyond me.

I'll prolly have to draw the line with turret sales to the public.

:rolleyes:

White House: Trump is 'open' to discussion of 'bump stocks' ban

President Donald Trump is open to considering legislation that would ban "bump stocks" -- a firearm accessory used to more rapidly fire rounds -- but wants to hear more information on the matter before making a final determination.

"Right now, our focus, as we've said over the last couple of days, is on healing and uniting the country," White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Thursday.

White House: Trump 'open' to potential 'bump stocks' ban - CNNPolitics

tons of USMB posts need to be deleted FAST

LOL

production lines spitting these things out are probably running at a hundred miles and hour eh . So how many More 'slide fire or bump stocks, made and sold before YOUR ban goes into effect RWinger :afro: .

your Head line is a lie, just as you seem to always profess to lie. But you state the truth in the post later.
But your heading is a lie.
Let me help you out.

NRA says bump stocks, devices used by Las Vegas shooter, should be regulated
That is not banning them.

Pelosi: I sure hope a ban on bump stocks is a slippery slope to more gun control; Update: NRA supports regulations - Hot Air

"This is unexpected. But the NRA was in a jam this afternoon when it turned out that bump stocks were banned at the range in its own headquarters.

NRA: "Devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."

White House: Trump is 'open' to discussion of 'bump stocks' ban

President Donald Trump is open to considering legislation that would ban "bump stocks" -- a firearm accessory used to more rapidly fire rounds -- but wants to hear more information on the matter before making a final determination.

"Right now, our focus, as we've said over the last couple of days, is on healing and uniting the country," White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Thursday.

White House: Trump 'open' to potential 'bump stocks' ban - CNNPolitics

tons of USMB posts need to be deleted FAST

LOL
----------------------------------------------------- i don't think so , no one cares about these 'bump stocks' , besides that they are selling at a very brisk pace , rumored to be sold out plus makers gotta be making MORE to meet demand . Heck , these devices sell for money MarkD ,

Just released.....
Nancy Pelosi's reaction when finding out the ATF approved bump stocks in 2010 and again in 2012....

ba6f2b3f-fac9-4b74-be70-36211f3c2a72.jpg

Until now you never even heard of one.I was bump firing my AK years ago, but not with a stock. You see, you don't need a device to do it.

Will Democrats Refuse To Support The Bump Stock Ban If NRA Asks For National Right To Carry reciprocity?

(NRA Support Of Bump Stock Ban Is) "all the cover Ryan and McConnell should need to push a bump-stock ban through, especially if Trump supports it as well, which seems likely.

The
(NRA) group’s asking for national right to-carry reciprocity, presumably as the price in a deal to ban bump stocks. If Democrats balk at that, and they will, is the bump-stock ban off the table too?"

And a redo of the NFA.

Until now you never even heard of one.I was bump firing my AK years ago, but not with a stock. You see, you don't need a device to do it.

Hell, just take some time to get the feel of your trigger and you will shoot as fast but ten times more accurate then you ever will with a slide fire. Only the bianary trigger is faster.

Do the bump stop manufacturers advertise in the NRA rag?

Forum List

Back