NRA Publicly Supports Bump Stock Ban

The battle for Fallujah lasted 47 days and was easily the bloodiest battle of the Iraq war. We lost 95 & had 560 wounded Americans in the Fallujah battle.

One crazy dude at a Vegas concert killed 59 & wounded 530 Americans in 10 minutes.

That's because he had a captive audience.

I thought all those armed citizens & police was supposed to prevent such a massacre!

You have to be able to see the guy in order to shoot him!

Ever try to shoot into a building that had 32 floors to where the target is? That's almost a football field vertically. By the time you get far away enough for the building to see him, you are out of range firing up at that angle. Then, if he is shooting from back inside the room, it's almost impossible to see him.

The battle for Fallujah lasted 47 days and was easily the bloodiest battle of the Iraq war. We lost 95 & had 560 wounded Americans in the Fallujah battle.

One crazy dude at a Vegas concert killed 59 & wounded 530 Americans in 10 minutes.

I thought all those armed citizens & police was supposed to prevent such a massacre!

Ever try to shoot into a building that had 32 floors to where the target is? That's almost a football field vertically. By the time you get far away enough for the building to see him, you are out of range firing up at that angle. Then, if he is shooting from back inside the room, it's almost impossible to see him.
Facts wont matter to these people. They saw it in the movies.

Will Democrats Refuse To Support The Bump Stock Ban If NRA Asks For National Right To Carry reciprocity?

(NRA Support Of Bump Stock Ban Is) "all the cover Ryan and McConnell should need to push a bump-stock ban through, especially if Trump supports it as well, which seems likely.

The
(NRA) group’s asking for national right to-carry reciprocity, presumably as the price in a deal to ban bump stocks. If Democrats balk at that, and they will, is the bump-stock ban off the table too?"

Pelosi: I sure hope a ban on bump stocks is a slippery slope to more gun control; Update: NRA supports regulations - Hot Air
Every shooting range has it's own house rules.

The ATF (the same ATF that shipped 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels) authorized the sale of the conversion hardware during the Obama administration. If the crazy incoherent leaderless democrat party was interested in gun control they would call for the indictment of former A.G. Eric Holder for manslaughter for his part in transferring an illegal weapon that was used to murder a U.S. Border Patrol Officer.

Fact: Republicans Failed to Keep Americans Safe Again!

It was Obama's ATFE that cleared bump stocks, not Republicans.

Fact is that no one can keep you safe against a determined attacker. Fact is the guy was a democrat loon like all the rest.

Blame everyone but the shooter.

The only thing that would have protected those people is if they were armed with equal firepower. Is that what you want?

Very well. I agree. We need to all open-carry belt-fed machine guns.
:beer:

Republican party kiss NRA and gun lobbies butts EVERY country who have stricter gun laws have LESS deaths by guns

Republican party kiss NRA and gun lobbies butts EVERY country who have stricter gun laws have LESS deaths by guns
So what? Move over there cause we sure as hell don't want you here.

Blame everyone but the shooter.

The only thing that would have protected those people is if they were armed with equal firepower. Is that what you want?

Very well. I agree. We need to all open-carry belt-fed machine guns.
:beer:

And then you would have had 58 people on the 29th thru 35th floors dead or wounded.

It's funny that the idea of safer cars also came from foreign countries, and was adopted here. I'm surprised you didn't insist driving dangerous cars was a constitutional right.

It's funny that the idea of safer cars also came from foreign countries, and was adopted here. I'm surprised you didn't insist driving dangerous cars was a constitutional right.

logical-----no one needs to BUMP to use a gun for self-defense or to murder bambi

logical-----no one needs to BUMP to use a gun for self-defense or to murder bambi
You have clearly went full loon. Animals cannot be murdered.

Why? I'm not a stupid liberal. Now of you'd said spraying bullets with a bump stock while parked in a handicapped zone I would have agreed.

It was Obama's ATFE that cleared bump stocks, not Republicans.

Take away high capacity magazines, and bump stocks become obsolete.

Remove all gun magazines. Make all guns max 10 round capacity, reloading 1 cartridge at a time. Never been a reason for WMD slaughter. We don't allow Walmart to sell hand grenades for that same reason.
Guns aren't wmd's. Loons just keep getting loonier. Thank good you are nobody.

Actually bump stocks are the opposite of what the NRA advocates for gun use. Bump stocks have no sporting, target, or hunting purpose. They are hugely inaccurate and are only to give the thrill of full-auto gunfire. And of course, the only use for that kind of inaccurate gunfire is to kill crowds of people.

Forum List

Back