NRA Publicly Supports Bump Stock Ban

Republican party kiss NRA and gun lobbies butts EVERY country who have stricter gun laws have LESS deaths by guns
So what? Move over there cause we sure as hell don't want you here.

It's funny that the idea of safer cars also came from foreign countries, and was adopted here. I'm surprised you didn't insist driving dangerous cars was a constitutional right.

logical-----no one needs to BUMP to use a gun for self-defense or to murder bambi
You have clearly went full loon. Animals cannot be murdered.

I referred SPECIFICALLY to Bambi. did you read the book?
In the book-----it's his mom that gets "slaughtered"

Remove all gun magazines. Make all guns max 10 round capacity, reloading 1 cartridge at a time. Never been a reason for WMD slaughter. We don't allow Walmart to sell hand grenades for that same reason.

That would be even better, but there are too many magazine fed guns to make that a possibility. Most hunting rifles have a capacity of 3-5 rounds, which was plenty for the last 100 years.,

Guess you nutters better go buy some while you still can.
/—-/ all you need is a 3D printer and you can crank them out by the thousands

I have a sense-----that it is not all that difficult to make
a GLOCK -----in a workshop out there in the sticks----like
upstate New York. --------or, for that matter, sell it
in Times Square-------or Macy's window

Remove all gun magazines. Make all guns max 10 round capacity, reloading 1 cartridge at a time. Never been a reason for WMD slaughter. We don't allow Walmart to sell hand grenades for that same reason.

That would be even better, but there are too many magazine fed guns to make that a possibility. Most hunting rifles have a capacity of 3-5 rounds, which was plenty for the last 100 years.,

I know half of mine have replaceable large cap magazines, but I have never been able to find a justification for it. I would give them up & settle for sliding cartridges in 1 at a time to reload the feed tube.. 10 round capacity is enough for a battle situation. I can keep it full by slipping them in as needed.

A total federal ban would get rid of most of those fast reloading high capacity weapons. This 1 guy shot the equivalent of 20 platoons of soldiers in 10 minutes with off the shelf guns.. There is no accuracy, just mass killing & wounding, that is a WMD!

Last edited:

3D printers don't have the material strength for the recoil of a gun stock.

https://gizmodo.com/why-3d-printing-is-overhyped-i-should-know-i-do-it-fo-508176750

Strength: 3D printed parts are not as strong as traditionally-manufactured parts. Their layer-by-layer technique of manufacturing is both their biggest strength and their greatest weakness. In something like injection moulding, you have a very even strength across the part, as the material is of a relatively consistent material structure. In 3D printing, you are building it in layers — this means that it has laminate weaknesses as the layers don’t bond as well in the Z axis as they do in the X and Y plane.

Republican party kiss NRA and gun lobbies butts EVERY country who have stricter gun laws have LESS deaths by guns

It's funny that the idea of safer cars also came from foreign countries, and was adopted here. I'm surprised you didn't insist driving dangerous cars was a constitutional right.

logical-----no one needs to BUMP to use a gun for self-defense or to murder bambi

for the record----I wrote a book report on "BAMBI"---when I was in the fifth grade-------and was graded A+. (applause is
appreciated but not necessary)

for the record----I wrote a book report on "BAMBI"---when I was in the fifth grade-------and was graded A+. (applause is
Well in that case, ban all guns!

/—-/ Will the anti gun nuts volunteer to collect the guns from the gangs in Chicago and Detroit?

/—-/Actually Ford pioneered a safe car in 1956 but the American drivers weren’t interested. If you go back through automotive history you’ll learn that the American manufacturers always tried to build safer cars with the technology of the Day. One of the first things were saftey glass and a concave steering wheel.

/—-/ Will the anti gun nuts volunteer to collect the guns from the gangs in Chicago and Detroit?
hey if they won't give em up ,just shoot em,,,good riddance to bad rubbish

hey if they won't give em up ,just shoot em,,,good riddance to bad rubbish
/—-/ Shoot them with what, bows and arrows? Water cannons?

3D printers don't have the material strength for the recoil of a gun stock.

https://gizmodo.com/why-3d-printing-is-overhyped-i-should-know-i-do-it-fo-508176750

Strength: 3D printed parts are not as strong as traditionally-manufactured parts. Their layer-by-layer technique of manufacturing is both their biggest strength and their greatest weakness. In something like injection moulding, you have a very even strength across the part, as the material is of a relatively consistent material structure. In 3D printing, you are building it in layers — this means that it has laminate weaknesses as the layers don’t bond as well in the Z axis as they do in the X and Y plane.
Researchers developed a method for using high-strength aluminium alloys as feedstock for additive printing earlier this year. Applying it to other metals is just a matter of time.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

We know everything the NRA does is exactly wrong because they are a racist organization...so Progs must not want the ban if the NRA supports it by definition.

Forum List

Back