NRA Publicly Supports Bump Stock Ban

The stupid Moon Bats should be loving the NRA now.

That makes Crooked Hillary and her mindless anti NRA hate look like a fool now, doesn't it?

That makes Crooked Hillary and her mindless anti NRA hate look like a fool now, doesn't it?

its makes anyone ranting about bump stocks killing people TOTAL FUCKING IDIOTS.

As convoluted as it sounds we should be glad that Paddock used a bump stock. He was only able to shoot for nine minutes before his guns (reportedly) jammed up.

There are better ways to convert a semi auto to full auto. There are better ways to mimic full auto fire than a bump fire like a bi directional trigger or a high speed trigger like the Geissele Super Dynamic..

Everybody is talking about how smart Paddock was but he picked a bad way to lay down a high rate of fire. If he was so rich why didn't he just buy Class III weapons? He could have bought illegals ones on the Black market.

Despite the tragedy that did happen we can all be thankful he didn't know what he was doing or else he could have been firing for a long time more and there would have been far more casualties.

They said Poddack had $100K worth of weapons. For $100K he could have bought five Class III machine guns that would have been a whole lot more reliable than that stupid bump fire system he was only able to make work for nine minutes.

Everybody is talking about him being so smart but he really was a dumbass when it came to a knowledge of firearms..

Everybody is talking about how smart Paddock was but he picked a bad way to lay down a high rate of fire. If he was so rich why didn't he just buy Class III weapons? He could have bought illegals ones on the Black market.

Despite the tragedy that did happen we can all be thankful he didn't know what he was doing or else he could have been firing for a long time more and there would have been far more casualties.
He wasn't smart enough to load a Ryder truck full of fertilizer and live to see the (far bigger) results.

Assuming volume was his motivation. Personally I think he wanted to go out in a blaze of glory (so to speak).

I figure until now most Americans assumed they were illegal .

Except the Americans running the ATF under the Obama Admin --- Right? Ain't that strange.

Saddest part of this news is now Democrats are gonna be forced to vote for an NRA endorsed bill. :banana:

That's gonna be real fun to watch.... Will boost their NRA ratings a bit.. :biggrin:

I haven't read the whole thread, but being against banning bumpstocks is a battle the NRA is unwilling to take up for good reasons.

Why would a normal gun owner want to use a device that would damage his guns anyway. It's not a big deal to ban something that hardly any gun owners want anyway. The line is already drawn with automatic weapons. The NRA is wise to endorse keeping the line right there.

The battle for Fallujah lasted 47 days and was easily the bloodiest battle of the Iraq war. We lost 95 & had 560 wounded Americans in the Fallujah battle.

One crazy dude at a Vegas concert killed 59 & wounded 530 Americans in 10 minutes.

It's amazing how the Iraqis were able to kill all those people without the benefit of bump stocks.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

The battle for Fallujah lasted 47 days and was easily the bloodiest battle of the Iraq war. We lost 95 & had 560 wounded Americans in the Fallujah battle.

One crazy dude at a Vegas concert killed 59 & wounded 530 Americans in 10 minutes.

That's because he had a captive audience.

I thought all those armed citizens & police was supposed to prevent such a massacre!

Next it will be a felony to put your thumb in your belt loop.

Certifying once again that there is no intelligent life in Texas.
Just because you have no idea how to bump fire without a stock, in no way reflects on my intelligence. Typical leftard spatter.

Here ya go.

It never occurred to me to do that. But, it's a very effective way to quickly empty your mags.

I used to do it back in the 90's.

Forum List

Back