The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

Chicken? You're the one running away from a callout.
For some one who supposedly wants to debate, you two losers sure spend a lot of time avoiding debate and pouting at me instead. Everyone gets it. I live rent-free in your little cult minds. No need to keep hammering on that point. Now, let me do what always enrages you two the most, which is discuss the actual topic, instead of deflecting with personal attacks.

Debate this:

Lenssen-f2.png

The surface temperature chart clearly shows steady warming. So why do so many deniers deny it?

Ding, why don't you put up your dishonest charts that omit the last century of data now? That is one of your standard deceptions, after all. May as well rake you over the coals for it again.

Last edited:
For some one who supposedly wants to debate, you two losers sure spend a lot of time avoiding debate and pouting at me instead.

Everyone gets it. I live rent-free in your little cult minds. No need to keep hammering on that point.
You're scared to debate me one on one in the bull ring.

For some one who supposedly wants to debate, you two losers sure spend a lot of time avoiding debate and pouting at me instead. Everyone gets it. I live rent-free in your little cult minds. No need to keep hammering on that point. Now, let me do what always enrages you two the most, which is discuss the actual topic, instead of deflecting with personal attacks.

Debate this:

Lenssen-f2.png

The surface temperature chart clearly shows steady warming. So why do so many deniers deny it?

Ding, why don't you put up your dishonest charts that omit the last century of data now? That is one of your standard deceptions, after all. May as well rake you over the coals for it again.

Less than 1 degree in 140 years?

$76 trillion!!!

Debate this:

Lenssen-f2.png

I don't deny that happens. I say so what? Wake up to a day of 32 degrees and by 4 pm it is 75 degrees. Describe the catastrophe that causes? Because it is normal.

I don't deny that happens. I say so what? Wake up to a day of 32 degrees and by 4 pm it is 75 degrees. Describe the catastrophe that causes? Because it is normal.
Well, no, it's not normal. That's kind of the point.

The catastrophe?

Crop failures around the world would be the big one. People like to eat. Can't grow crops without rain. Crop failures mean mass migrations.

The catastrophe?

Crop failures around the world would be the big one. People like to eat. Can't grow crops without rain. Crop failures mean mass migrations.
And yet that is not what is happening in the USA. Where is this going on?

YES catastrophe. Supposedly we republicans are single handedly wiping out the planet.

Meanwhile, back in reality:

Lenssen-f2.png
ROTFLMAO!! Your own chart shows the Earth was cooling during that time - just like I said it was 🤣 🤣 🤣

IMG_3229.jpeg

I put red arrows just to preempt any of your crying & lying 😂

Seriously Mammaries…you are so bad at this. You’re even too lazy to come up with plausible lies.

It’s an MIT atmospheric physicist
Yes, someone who doesn't understand pronouns and grammar is trying to lecture the normal people.

This is a discussion board, so discuss. Don't just whimper "WAAAAAAAAAA LOOK AT MY LINK", and then run away in tears. Instead, make a point, back it up, and discuss it.

Check your groin area. Use high magnification, and then try to find your gonads. Then give us an argument in your own words.

However, if your quest to find your gonads fails, keep doing what you're doing.

ROTFLMAO!! Your own chart shows the Earth was cooling during that time - just like I said it was
Yes, dumbass here really did claim that the red line which is very clearly going up was actually going down.

I don't know if he's really that stupid, or if he's just so addicted to lying, he can't help himself.

In either case, it explains why nobody takes him seriously.

I imagine that the poor quality of dumbass's lies here are really disappointing to his ChinaMasters, and they'll be having a discussion with him. He's really embarrassing them.

Yes, dumbass here really did claim that the red line which is very clearly going up was actually going down.

I don't know if he's really that stupid, or if he's just so addicted to lying, he can't help himself.

In either case, it explains why nobody takes him seriously.

I imagine that the poor quality of dumbass's lies here are really disappointing to his ChinaMasters, and they'll be having a discussion with him. He's really embarrassing them.
Why do you think the previous interglacial period was 2C warmer than today with 26 ft higher seas than today and 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2 than today?

Forum List

Back