Senate Intel Committee Chairman: Almost 10 Months Later, Note Even A HINT of Collusion

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'No INITIAL FINDINGS'

THAT means after nearly 10 months into the US Senate's Investigation of FAKE NEWS 'Trump-Russia Collusion', the U.S. Senate has not even found one single piece of evidence to even suggest there was ever any 'Russian Collusion', that they have NOTHING that leads them in any direction, nothing to go on to drive the direction of this continuing what-appears-more-and-more-to-be 'Fishing Trip'.

If this was a western movie, this is the point where the best tracker in the entire country turns to the posse and says, "I got NOTHING. I can't find any tracks anywhere."

They can't even find any evidence to support there was ever any crime of 'Collusion' committed....AND THIS IS AFTER INTERVIEWING EVERYBODY AROUND THE WORLD WHO CREATED ANY INTEL ASSESSMENTS WHO CLAIMED THE RUSSIANS TRIED TO INFLUENCE THE ELECTION:

"...the lack even of “initial findings” come after nine months of intensive investigations by the committee, which began on January 23...

...the committee has conducted more than 100 interviews totaling 250-plus hours and 4,000 pages of transcripts, reviewed almost 100,000 pages of documents that include highly-classified intelligence reporting, emails, campaign documents and technical cyber-analysis products, and held 11 open hearings...

He said the committee has interviewed “everybody” who created the intelligence assessment in January that said Russia tried to influence the election, “every official” of the Obama administration on what they saw, and individuals from “around the world.”

...AND THEY HAVE FOUND NO EVIDENCE ... NOTHING TO EVEN START TO GO ON!

- "He said the committee continues to “look into all evidence to see if there was any hint of collusion.”

WHY?! Again, they have not even found any HINT of 'Collusion'!

- "Burr also said the committee could certifiably say that no vote totals were affected by Russian hacking during the election."

THANKS TO THE DEMOCRATS THE RUSSIONS GOT AND CONTINUE TO GET EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANTED:

“It seems that the overall theme of the Russian involvement in the U.S. elections was to create chaos at every level. And I would tell you the fact that we are sitting here nine months later investigating it, they have been pretty darn successful,” he said.

SENATE INTEL CHAIRMAN RICHARD BURR'S MESSAGE TO SNOWFLAKES / DEMOCRATS / THE AMERICAN PEOPLE:

“All I can tell you is that the votes were counted. One person won. And that’s how it’s going to stay,” he said."

Nine Months Later: Senate Intel Panel Has No 'Initial Findings' on Russia Collusion

Last edited:
Time to end this bullshit - Pull the plug on the 'Witch Hunt'!

...Cue the radical, butt-hurt snowflakes doing their best John Belushi - 'Animal House' - 'It's Not Over' imitation:

:p

Forum List

Back