Zone1 A question for the USMB left.

Yep, and Cori Bush is right. Whites like you apparently meander through life oblivious to reality.
Whites like you eh ? Why don't you stop with that bull shite color thing that you love to play to the hilt in here ? No one's going to give you an easy way out, so quit asking for it by attacking White's ??

Whites like you eh ? Why don't you stop with that bull shite color thing that you love to play to the hilt in here ? No one's going to give you an easy way out, so quit asking for it by attacking White's ??
Considering whites here do that more than anyone else and you don't say anything, you'll just have to take it.

The simple answer to the thread question is that Leftists label any disagreement as "hate" because that is what is in them. Squeeze and orange and juice comes out because that is what's in the orange. We have our favorite Black Racism expert spewing hate across every forum today, it seems.

What the F were YOU watching? PMSNBC?
No, I read police evaluations of the Floyd protests from NYC, Chicago, Denver, Philly, Dallas, Cleveland, LA, and Baltimore just to name a few. I didn't watch the same loop of burning buildinsd every day that was shown on RWM.

Meanwhile you guys committed an insurrection about some imaginary stuff.

No, I read police evaluations of the Floyd protests from NYC, Chicago, Denver, Philly, Dallas, Cleveland, LA, and Baltimore just to name a few. I didn't watch the same loop of burning buildinsd every day that was shown on RWM.

Meanwhile you guys committed an insurrection about some imaginary stuff.
Nope. I saw a Moron from CNN talking about the "Mostly Peaceful Protest" while Buildings were burning to the ground behind him and thugs were jumping around like apes destroying cars and looting.

Nope. I saw a Moron from CNN talking about the "Mostly Peaceful Protest" while Buildings were burning to the ground behind him and thugs were jumping around like apes destroying cars and looting.
The reality is that 93 percent of the protests were not violent. Watching one where you saw some buildings burning doesn't change that. And really, you might want to be real quiet about the violence given the fact that it was mostly done by right wing opponents of black organizations according to all reports.

The reality is that 93 percent of the protests were not violent. Watching one where you saw some buildings burning doesn't change that. And really, you might want to be real quiet about the violence given the fact that it was mostly done by right wing opponents of black organizations according to all reports.
Over Two BILLION dollars in Damage. Many Cops killed or injured. Many stores burned down or looted. THAT ,is insurrection. Not one silly riot at the Capitol. BLM had guns ,Molotoves ,Rockets ,and other weaponry. They are ANIMALS.

Over Two BILLION dollars in Damage. Many Cops killed or injured. Many stores burned down or looted. THAT ,is insurrection. Not one silly riot at the Capitol. BLM had guns ,Molotoves ,Rockets ,and other weaponry. They are ANIMALS.
They do justice the way they want, while everyone else is expected to abide by the rules.

Those Pigs want "Reparations". Isn't 75 years of Welfare enough?
Don't want to disparage people in general, so I assume you are speaking about those who want or demand things for other's without their consent, because the one's they are demanding it for don't even want or need the reparations being ask in their names for, and they don't agree with being put into a situation where their fellow Americans living today are being badgered when they had absolutely nothing to do with anything that happened in the long ago past.

All Americans living today have equal opportunity and access if they apply themselves in a very effective and educated manor. If people don't then they make that choice freely.

Here is a video showing the idiocy in it all.

Forum List

Back