So, what if you threw a Bump Stock party and nobody showed up with a Bump Stock?

Unreal.

The City of Lincoln, Nebraska bans Bump Stocks because of all the paranoia from the left.

To be fair they decide to hold an amnesty day so that folks that owned them could legally dispose of them. Sounds great, right:

City Council Decision To Ban Bump Stocks Prompts Second L.P.D. Gun Amnesty Later This Month

The City Council decision to ban bump-stocks is prompting The Lincoln Police Department to again join with the Lincoln/Lancaster County Suicide Prevention Coalition for another Gun Amnesty day.

I guess it would have been great, IF ANYONE WOULD HAVE BROUGHT ONE IN:

LPD sponsors gun amnesty event following city council bump stock ban

While no bump stocks were turned in Saturday, the event, which was sponsored by LPD and the Lincoln/Lancaster County Suicide Prevention Coalition, resulted in 76 rifles and handguns, 70,000 rounds of ammunition and several containers of gunpowder being surrendered.

What was turned in, according to the picture in the article. What appears to be a few shotguns, a revolver and a semi automatic pistol, none of which are included in "common sense" gun control measures being offered up by the left.

Paranoia, once again, accomplished NOTHING.
Bump stocks are for idiots and wannabees anyway.

Agreed, but we must oblige the snowflakes of the world by wasting time and energy.

I am not to crazy about bumpstocks, they are said to be inaccurate and a nuisance to real gun enthusiasts. Not sure why people would voluntarily give up their guns but it was theirs to do with what the wished. The Suicide Prevention Coalition will make some good money reselling these guns. :)

Bump stocks are a ridiculous waste of ammunition.
It is so funny, up till Vegas I could hardly sell a bump stock they all had dust on them. Now I cannot keep them in stock. Progressives are so fucked in the head, There are gnashing of teeth causes the opposite to happen. What are clueless bunch
They're just buying them as an "investment," since they predict they will soon be off the market and some retard somewhere will want to have one. I would bet most of your customers are not actually using them.

great. so with the average being 8500 rounds per gun turned in

Go back to 4th grade and come back when you can explain how stupid that was.

heh - yep. my decimal was off 1 spot. need energy drink to kick in, my bad.
Don't feel bad. It's math.
meh - usually pretty good at it but i whomper jawed that one up this am. fair game for the slam, i suppose. i can take it.

It is so funny, up till Vegas I could hardly sell a bump stock they all had dust on them. Now I cannot keep them in stock. Progressives are so fucked in the head, There are gnashing of teeth causes the opposite to happen. What are clueless bunch
They're just buying them as an "investment," since they predict they will soon be off the market and some retard somewhere will want to have one. I would bet most of your customers are not actually using them.
Because they are a joke, much like ARs they are harmless...

Unreal.

The City of Lincoln, Nebraska bans Bump Stocks because of all the paranoia from the left.

To be fair they decide to hold an amnesty day so that folks that owned them could legally dispose of them. Sounds great, right:

City Council Decision To Ban Bump Stocks Prompts Second L.P.D. Gun Amnesty Later This Month

The City Council decision to ban bump-stocks is prompting The Lincoln Police Department to again join with the Lincoln/Lancaster County Suicide Prevention Coalition for another Gun Amnesty day.

While no bump stocks were turned in Saturday, the event, which was sponsored by LPD and the Lincoln/Lancaster County Suicide Prevention Coalition, resulted in 76 rifles and handguns, 70,000 rounds of ammunition and several containers of gunpowder being surrendered.

What was turned in, according to the picture in the article. What appears to be a few shotguns, a revolver and a semi automatic pistol, none of which are included in "common sense" gun control measures being offered up by the left.

Agreed, but we must oblige the snowflakes of the world by wasting time and energy.

I am not to crazy about bumpstocks, they are said to be inaccurate and a nuisance to real gun enthusiasts. Not sure why people would voluntarily give up their guns but it was theirs to do with what the wished. The Suicide Prevention Coalition will make some good money reselling these guns. :)
Guns are turned into the sheriff or state police every day, it is very common. People pass away, find old gun in the attic, etc. Law abiding people turn them in if they have no use or aren't licensed for the firearm.

Unreal.

Guns are turned into the sheriff or state police every day, it is very common. People pass away, find old gun in the attic, etc. Law abiding people turn them in if they have no use or aren't licensed for the firearm.

Thank you Captain Obvious!

Anyone concerned about hitting their target won't be using one of these. People sure now buying before they get outlawed, human nature. But there are many ways to achieve the same effect that simply can't be dealt with by another law.

Ie... Rubber bands.

There is nothing harmless about an AR or a bumpstock.
You are a purveyor of death.

76 overall guns.
70k ammo.

that's a lot of ammo per gun there.
To me, that sounds like a good haul. Good for them. Glad they're repeating it.
I wonder if the reason no bump stocks got turned in is because no one owned any. Haven't I read that they are not actually used by most rifle owners? A little known/unpopular attachment that no one knew about until the Las Vegas shooting.
I put one on my Remington model 700 but never could get it to work.

Unreal.

The reason

Perfect example of fear mongering and knee jerking
One person uses a bump stock for something bad and bedwetters turn their bedrooms into the Pacific. Its so sad.

The Repubtards are wetting their panties, screaming & running for their lives. The pussies are all talk. Hardly any stood their ground & none shot the shooter! They are all PUSSIES!

Unreal.

The reason

One person uses a bump stock for something bad and bedwetters turn their bedrooms into the Pacific. Its so sad.

The Repubtards are wetting their panties, screaming & running for their lives. The pussies are all talk. Hardly any stood their ground & none shot the shooter! They are all PUSSIES!

That is uncalled for. You disgust me.

Unreal.

The reason

It's perfectly normal for one to wet their panties in a stressful situation. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I'd even bet you did it when overcame by the stress of this:

TrumpWinHeadlines-420x381.png

Unreal.

The reason

It's perfectly normal for one to wet their panties in a stressful situation. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I'd even bet you did it when overcame by the stress of this:

TrumpWinHeadlines-420x381.png

Why would that stress me? It's just another opportunity for me to profit from stupid people.

You know it did. If it didn't you trolls wouldn't be going off the rails here moment by moment. Trump this Trump that, you are obsessed by him.

Unreal.

The reason

I walk the walk & you pussies are all talk. I,m 52 & went unstrapped to tell a N!gger who busted in the front door on one of my rentals yesterday to pay for replacement. Soon I was surrounded by 7 screaming N!ggers & I was taunting the one with my brick in his hand to go for it. Police showed up to witness the nigs with bricks & all said they were scared. I told police how are they scared when they are surrounding me on my property with my bricks in hand? They laughed when they saw the video my plumber took of the event.

Unreal.

The reason

I walk the walk & you pussies are all talk. I,m 52 & went unstrapped to tell a N!gger who busted in the front door on one of my rentals yesterday to pay for replacement. Soon I was surrounded by 7 screaming N!ggers & I was taunting the one with my brick in his hand to go for it. Police showed up to witness the nigs with bricks & all said they were scared. I told police how are they scared when they are surrounding me on my property with my bricks in hand?

Sure bud

There is nothing harmless about an AR or a bumpstock.
You are a purveyor of death.
Lol
Without someone using them they are harmless, firearms have no control over people most people learn that in grade school

Forum List

Back