Yet more evidence that leftism is a mental illness.

Suuuuuure there is. Now let the nice orderly give you your meds.

I could post videos of white conservatives being vicious moron criminals all day long. There's no shortage of material.

But I don't, because that would be wrong and sleazy.

You know what you're doing is wrong and sleazy, but you still do it, because wrong and sleazy pretty much defines you.

Anyways, what other propaganda do your fascist masters told you to spread? Run and check.

And is there any way at all in which your positions differ from the positions held by the Nazis? Because I don't see any. You're as hardcore of a fascist as it's possible for a human to be. Goebbels would have told you "whoah, boy, tone the fascism down some."
So, start a thread and post your videos instead of derailing another thread you worthless POS.
Amazing how you never comment on an OP and just cry about MAGA.

Being lead-poisoned and senile in the extreme, Westwall thinks that showing a random bad actor shows the entire group is bad. He's that 'effin stupid.

Those not as butthurt and addled as Westwall understand that, given how every group has millions of people in it, you can always find a bad actor somewhere. Thus, searching for and highlighting such bad actors is dishonest and desperate.

Being dishonest and desperate, it's a staple tactic of the right. We've got posters here that spend their days posting about how they found a black or latino committing a crime.

The left doesn't do it anywhere nearly as often.

As is the case every time, moral high ground to the left.
You continue to provide evidence for the postulate, deranged crackpot.

Sorry but I can't agree. The cost of Jan 6th is about $2.7 billion. There have been over 3,500 lynchings over the years and 700 violent incidents, including 37 killings, of gays and transgenders just last year.
What a laughable claim.

They think they're the most patriotic, inclusive, intelligent, pure as the driven snow, righteous, honest people on the planet.
Nah. We just think we're better than you. Because we are, without question.

Granted, that's a very low bar to get over. We're talking whaleshit low. After comparing ourselves to people like you, it's almost impossible to not develop a superiority complex.

New Yorker, in Florida, keys a womans truck because she has a "Let's Go Brandon" bumper sticker on it.

What a sad way to go through life. To let politics so enrage you that you commit a felony.

1714178085359.png

If the data is the real deal, it is interesting that those born six or more decades ago are on average a lot less messed up than are those who developed their sociopolitical beliefs more recently and went with the NWO/climate religionist/'woke'/DEI/Marxist cult that is trying to take control of the country.

Being lead-poisoned and senile in the extreme, Westwall thinks that showing a random bad actor shows the entire group is bad. He's that 'effin stupid.

Those not as butthurt and addled as Westwall understand that, given how every group has millions of people in it, you can always find a bad actor somewhere. Thus, searching for and highlighting such bad actors is dishonest and desperate.

Being dishonest and desperate, it's a staple tactic of the right. We've got posters here that spend their days posting about how they found a black or latino committing a crime.

The left doesn't do it anywhere nearly as often.

As is the case every time, moral high ground to the left.
The moral high ground with an incestuous pervert like Biden?

I hope he has grandkids that see the video of their douchebag grandfather being arrested for vandalism like some stupid teenager.
Yes Sir, It sucks that people would "KEY" another persons car because of a Bumper Sticker>

It also sucks that people would commit crimes of Breaking Into the Capitol based on the LIES of POS45.

Forum List

Back